Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily lifestyle in bitcoin.  (Read 245 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:24:47 PM

If you have accumulated decent amount of bitcoin during this consolidation phase then you need to be patient as it is expected that in coming months bitcoin will start its massive bull run so then you can take profit according to your needs.
Bitcoin for sure is not in a consolidation phase. The consolidation phase was around 6k level. Bitcoin is in a phase when everyone is waiting for the next bull run and FOMO, as you can see 2000USD moves are pretty normal in this phase because people are trading based on their emotions.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:32:09 PM

What's your dream? the story you even started is incomplete so mind if you can tell the complete details on how you're earning bitcoin?
As long as you hustle and grind daily, you'll eventually reach whatever dream is that. You just have to be more focused and hardworking whichever you're working with. The market is starting to give its favor to us by simply increasing small from time to time and if it will push more, we'll actually see another all-time high soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:41:17 PM

Same thing with you op. Like bitcoin and crypto was already part of my everyday routine. Everyday I have to give time for work and bitcoin while studying. At first, still doubting but when I first got my pay and started earning, I become more eager to earn. Though at some point I almost failed my studies because I was too focused here. But of course it is a life lesson to me to manage my time well. And now bitcoin is already a part of my daily life, and it helps me a lot.
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 05:25:41 PM

the biggest income I got was in bitcoin.  from 2016 to 2018 my bitcoin income continues to grow, to change my lifestyle.  I have realized many things with the income that can be obtained from bitcoin.  but lately after bitcoin dump and altcoin dropped dramatically, very little that I got.  Maybe it will be the hardest time there is in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 05:40:52 PM

I want to share this read until end, my daily lifestyle in bitcoin is in first time it was so bored, i dont know if earnings of money is true but lately i've earn money here in bitcoin then i was fully focus here in bitcoin to get more earnings and i want to make my dream come true by the powered of bitcoin.

So you are only here for profit, but besides making a profit from holding and investing in Bitcoin and other altcoins, you should do your share by using Bitcoin to buy stuff online even if it is a small amount, we must promote Bitcoin as payment and encourage and ask merchants to accept Bitcoin again, so many things are happening it's time for merchants to accept Bitcoin again.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:44:37 PM

The majority of people are now starting to be open to the presence of bitcoin as a good investment asset, and not infrequently there are people who really focus on the crypto field as a permanent job to make money, such as investors, traders and bitcoin miners, but I personally make work as merchants and prize hunters as a side job because I could not possibly leave my permanent job before I knew cryptocurrency so far, even though the income we can get in the crypto world is very large, but we must remain cautious Because, in the crypto world all possibilities can occur suddenly arrived and it is better for us to prepare a backup plan if crypto no longer produces it later.

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:29:29 PM

if you want a good return on crypto investment of course you are on the right track, by investing in bitcoin or the same as your life story with bitcoin. I am not much different from your life, I mean using bitcoin for short and long term investments.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:51:26 PM

I've never had any doubts about Bitcoin because as always I do my own diligence before investing my time or money into something. For me Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency space in general is a very electric and enthusiastic place that really keeps me "plugged in" if you want.. It is exciting to live in times when a global revolution could be forming. While this space can be very addictive, we shouldn't let it take over our lives. For crypto enthusiasts should be viewed as an hobby or investment while for traders it can be a full time living.

Remember that the world is full of opportunities. There is always the next big thing, the next profitable business to run, the next product to market so measure your decisions carefully, but don't overthink!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:00:13 PM

if you want a good return on crypto investment of course you are on the right track, by investing in bitcoin or the same as your life story with bitcoin. I am not much different from your life, I mean using bitcoin for short and long term investments.

Then you are trading with Bitcoin by saying you are using it for short and long term investment, Well you can be sure with investing with Bitcoin but you got to know the right approach because not all the time it is good just investing in it without further noticing the price movements, even though you are financially capable of investing into it, you can not take the spoils for potentially earning big if you did not notice the price movement, we just got to be aware of when to enter and when to exit when investing in Bitcoin and lets not forget that there is risk involve and the volatility it has.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

I want to share this read until end, my daily lifestyle in bitcoin is in first time it was so bored, i dont know if earnings of money is true but lately i've earn money here in bitcoin then i was fully focus here in bitcoin to get more earnings and i want to make my dream come true by the powered of bitcoin.
We all experienced it, think about having bitcoin as a legit or just a waste of time. All we need to do to overcome that idea in our mind and to find the answer to our question "is bitcoin real?" Is to give it a try and put lots of patience while investing on it. Quitters never experienced victory and those who tried always won experiences amidst loosing. You can never know if you never even tried so pick up yourself and try putting bitcoin on your daily routine and see if it is really beneficial in terms of your monetary needs.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 08:19:59 PM

Such a beautiful dream. There is so much to learn and profit from cryptocurrency.  In actual fact, it's not boring, especially when you are able to choose good projects to work with and you get paid as at when due

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:39:37 PM

Why would it be bad to make money with Bitcoin? We even trade the money we use in our daily lives to earn the same money. When the BTC replaces paper money, we will use it to get something and and it can be considered the same as the trade.

I hope you can reach the point you want. But remember this goal and always try your best to achieve it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: