Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinTawk.com | Cryptocurrency Social Network  (Read 153 times)
CoinTawk (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

Hi bitcointalkers!

We want to introduce you CoinTawk - cryptocurrency-related social network.
Keeping up with the crypto community is faster and easier than ever.
Share news and photos, engage with followers, promote your online business, and stay connected to cryptocurrency communities.

Features on the CoinTawk include:

* Connect with friends, partners, companies, and meet new people
* Share photos, videos, and much more.
* Buy and sell digital goods on Cointawk Marketplace
* Discussions about cryptocurrencies on Cointawk Forum.
* Find or Offer jobs
* Follow your favorite websites and companies.
* Chat in real-time.
* Android App available.
* Fundraising for new ideas.
* Affiliate System
* Earn Cryptocurrency. (Coming soon!)

Create a Cointawk account  - https://cointawk.com
If you find any problems or bugs feel free to reach us here - https://cointawk.com/contact-us
Android app available on google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cointawk.app

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinOnline.io

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:04:08 AM

Hey, I'm leading a team preparing to launch BitcoinOnline.io, also a crypto social network.
Would love to discuss how we can work together.
Cheers
CoinTawk (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 04:23:42 PM

I will try this out.  Would like to see how it works so far.
Sure, let us know what do you think!  Smiley
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 04:49:04 PM

I checked your site, it is very similar to Facebook, the same options available, the shape of the timeline, groups, discussions, even the market *I thought there was a wallet connected to the application* but everything seems normal, suggest the following:

- Wallet connected to each account: A wallet is created that is connected to each account, the site cannot access the private key.
 - Points of trust: Since you have a marketplace, you must create an anti-scam algorithm.
 - Removing price charts: I don't think it will make a difference, it's better to remove them or hide them.

Setting up a platform requires more protection, do you have any "Bugs report" donations? I found one.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CoinTawk (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 07:21:18 PM

I checked your site, it is very similar to Facebook, the same options available, the shape of the timeline, groups, discussions, even the market *I thought there was a wallet connected to the application* but everything seems normal, suggest the following:

- Wallet connected to each account: A wallet is created that is connected to each account, the site cannot access the private key.
 - Points of trust: Since you have a marketplace, you must create an anti-scam algorithm.
 - Removing price charts: I don't think it will make a difference, it's better to remove them or hide them.

Setting up a platform requires more protection, do you have any "Bugs report" donations? I found one.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

- We do not have plans for connecting wallets at the moment since there is a wallet where you are able to deposit/withdraw money.
- The marketplace is designed to have a some type of escrow. Users will transfer money to users' wallets on CoinTawk. So it's not a direct payment. Products on the marketplace will be reviewed, any type of scam will get an instant ban.
 Points of trust are a nice idea, we will add it to the to-do list.
- Do you mean cryptocurrency price charts?

CoinTawk is currently in the BETA phase, so every bug report would be helpful for our community, once it's out of BETA bug bounties will be added.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:25:36 AM

Upon visiting the website it just points to a bland log-in page. People who visits the site for the very first time might need more info about your platform that encourages them to sign-up. You should at least put more effort on your landing page. With that being said, I still registered just to see what's inside. The platform itself feels like a 1:1 copy from Facebook. Even the layout is the same on the homepage. Same goes on the Profile Page. If you don't want to be branded as a copycat, I suggest you change these layout/design as well. Otherwise, I don't see any point/reason why people would use this platform if their experience here would be the same on Facebook.

CoinTawk (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

Upon visiting the website it just points to a bland log-in page. People who visits the site for the very first time might need more info about your platform that encourages them to sign-up. You should at least put more effort on your landing page. With that being said, I still registered just to see what's inside. The platform itself feels like a 1:1 copy from Facebook. Even the layout is the same on the homepage. Same goes on the Profile Page. If you don't want to be branded as a copycat, I suggest you change these layout/design as well. Otherwise, I don't see any point/reason why people would use this platform if their experience here would be the same on Facebook.
Thank you for your feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: