Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DOES A TRADER NEED?  (Read 1205 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:52:06 PM

Reading news constantly and being on track?
Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
Thank you for helping in this matter!
On top of what you mentioned already, you need to have a good internet connection and a good laptop or desktop. Even if you are very good in reading those charts and graphs, if you have a slow connection, you might miss a good opportunity to buy or sell. If you have a slow or crappy desktop or laptop, you will also miss an opportunity. So invest in this items too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:09:15 AM

Besides basic knowledge of the industry and keeping up with news, I would say, that the most important thing is having peace of mind. A trader never should be nervous or too excited, which usually leads to making mistakes. And, yeah, do I need to mention that the exchange itself should be super stable? Without any overloads and other annoying shit. For me, I found that tranquility on Basefex. To be frank, I was pretty skeptic at first, but in the end, it worked pretty well for me.
DimitrisLodirogas (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:49:35 AM

Besides basic knowledge of the industry and keeping up with news, I would say, that the most important thing is having peace of mind. A trader never should be nervous or too excited, which usually leads to making mistakes. And, yeah, do I need to mention that the exchange itself should be super stable? Without any overloads and other annoying shit. For me, I found that tranquility on Basefex. To be frank, I was pretty skeptic at first, but in the end, it worked pretty well for me.
I believe that's 100% true..having a stable plan and sticking to it is very important. I'm not a seasoned trader (yet) and feel a bit lost/skeptical sometimes. Agree also about exchanges. Thank you for your answer
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:12:31 AM

The more the better. Why wouldn't you use help provided on the net if you can. Stuff like Newscrypto that have all in one place for traders are ideal for such situations.
But he/she should also avoid some fake or not legit news that will make people FUD. Because as a trader, there's also a FUD.
But some traders don't really on news or any articles, some of them are  in on technical sides, likes on chart, candle sticks, etc.
Thst's why you are also correct, the more the better. Just beware on those fake articles/news especially. If you really into technical side, focus on it.
This is why I prefer to trust in technical analysis than in fundamental analysis, anyone can try to create a fake news to try to move the markets and if enough people believe it then you are going to take the wrong decision just because you believed in a fake news, I prefer to watch the charts and let them tell me what they want me to do because at least when it comes to the charts if someone wants to manipulate the market they need to be willing to risk several millions of dollars to manipulate it and very few people can do that.
CryptoManiaks

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:26:01 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 11:46:23 AM by CryptoManiaks

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?

You've said it yourself. it's a rule of thumb  to always make trade analysis using not only technical analysis but with fundamental analysis. That said, You've to actively checking the news. If you've been in crypto long enough, You would know how crazy a coin gets when it's in the news and everybody is talking about it on CT etc. You can checkout this article I found : Best Trading tools checklist ✅

First, thank you for mentioning my article, I tried to do my best to list the best tools needed Wink
Second, When you say: "everybody is talking about it on CT" what does "CT" mean ?

theghostm1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:09:22 PM

In general it needs to learn to work properly.
 Yes, the right platform and trading tools are also important factors.
 The most important thing is to develop an ideal financial plan to follow it.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:05:29 PM

Not only this many other things need for a professional trader.Proper money management,indicators,technical analysis and the strong psyche of trader have great impact on trade.Emotions either badly affect your trader or emotions will helps out to take you from worse condition to change strategy and recover again what you lost.

A good trader never believe in rumors but make proper deep research and update with the market.Avoid to putting all money just put 2% of whole capital said by financial advisors.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:02:45 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
You forget about physiology factors: emotion and patient. They are very important in trading beside technical, you need to control it in many suddenly situation in order not to make wrong decision.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:39:54 AM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
You just have to do whatever you can to succeed. You already mentioned everything a trader should be doing and if you’re able to do all of them, then you should go for it.

It’s good to be reading the news because that’s how you will be able to know what’s currently happening and the things that are yet to come, though you should be very careful about the news you’re reading and the source it’s coming from because there are people who are out there to just spread fake news that would make you panic and nothing else. And secondly, traders make use of tools, it’s important and will help you to be able to predict the next move.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 08:54:20 AM

For me trading is a continuous learning where I keep reading different trading related materials in order to increase my knowledge. A trader like me need an information that we can use to protect our funds and also increase it. I fell inlove with charts and that is why trading became my passion. I keep reading and studying different trading techniques and strategies everyday that I can use in real life situation. I know that there is still improvement in my skills and also in my knowledge.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:30:23 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?

You've said it yourself. it's a rule of thumb  to always make trade analysis using not only technical analysis but with fundamental analysis. That said, You've to actively checking the news. If you've been in crypto long enough, You would know how crazy a coin gets when it's in the news and everybody is talking about it on CT etc. You can checkout this article I found : Best Trading tools checklist ✅

First, thank you for mentioning my article, I tried to do my best to list the best tools needed Wink
Second, When you say: "everybody is talking about it on CT" what does "CT" mean ?

Yes a trader needs to perform all these activities. This is because each new day, the prices of the coins fluctuate and moreover it is something that takes place at such a large scale which means you need to keep an eye on all the progress that is taking place. Newspapers and electronic articles are best methods to gain quick glance of required updates that are focused on finance.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:35:07 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
Depends on what you're trading on. If you're trading alts then yes you need to know all about the development regarding that coin. If you're trading Bitcoin, it's more complex as big things like regulation and world's politics now have effect on the price too. For technical analysis, yes trading view is enough. You don't need to do complex stuff when the simple ones work.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:32:11 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
You forget about physiology factors: emotion and patient. They are very important in trading beside technical, you need to control it in many suddenly situation in order not to make wrong decision.

True. Also self-confidence, and knowledge. Self-confidence is a must, as long as you are equipped with the knowledge and know what you are doing then you are ready. Knowledge of Technical and Fundamental analysis is a good tool also to use which can boost your confidence in making positions.

Open for Campaigns
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:02:10 AM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
Tradingview is enough if you got the skillset already. Reading news is basically meaningless. News is only for the masses to create liquidity in the market and any impulsive move gets corrected quickly and prices reverts back to it's more or less fair average. You should focus on learning about risk management and betting/gambling in general. Risk/reward ratio, odds etc. Tools can only magnify what you already know and are capable of so learn to use them only when you know what kind of task you are looking to do. They are to automate your tasks, not find a winning strategy for you.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:02:29 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?

yes, I think the three things you mentioned are very important for traders. keep up with the news constantly is needed, sometimes the news can affect market movements. but not all news will have an effect, you have to look for news from reliable sources.
using a platform / tool is also needed, I myself use a platform that makes it easy for me to trade and see market movements.
having sufficient trading knowledge is also very necessary, especially for someone novice, it takes a lot of time to learn and every trip in trading is a very important lesson for beginners.
and don't be bored to ask friends who already have good trading skills.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:18:22 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?

yes, I think the three things you mentioned are very important for traders. keep up with the news constantly is needed, sometimes the news can affect market movements. but not all news will have an effect, you have to look for news from reliable sources.
using a platform / tool is also needed, I myself use a platform that makes it easy for me to trade and see market movements.
having sufficient trading knowledge is also very necessary, especially for someone novice, it takes a lot of time to learn and every trip in trading is a very important lesson for beginners.
and don't be bored to ask friends who already have good trading skills.

There are a lot of tips that came from the internet, and here is mine. Base on my own experience. In trading, you have to do your research what coin suitable for my trade as if for long term or short term trading. One of the coins that are good for long term investment is in bitcoin because it takes a few months before it has a huge change, or in short term trading that is good for altcoins like bitcoin cash or ripple.  Always research the market price of the coin you want to trade, and always trust your self and knowledge in trading, doubting the things you are doing may cause of loss of your income. Lastly is find the trading platform that is suitable for your needs in trading that is less hassle to trade, and that helps you to win your trading.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:14:15 AM

You are right. A lot of research is to be done before finding out the coin that would actually give you benefit in the end. Trading could be done in a better way if you have researched the required information correctly .this could be done via the internet sources or using forums that are specially designed to serve the purpose of consultancy for the newbies.
Indeed, what trader need is knowledge and strategy to apply on actual trade.

It takes time to become a pro tader and knowing the basics and other important things about trading is a must. There are many ways now to fill yourself with useful infos that needed when you trade.

In the end experience is the best teacher thats how you will learn to become a pro trader.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:09:09 AM

You are right. A lot of research is to be done before finding out the coin that would actually give you benefit in the end. Trading could be done in a better way if you have researched the required information correctly .this could be done via the internet sources or using forums that are specially designed to serve the purpose of consultancy for the newbies.
Indeed, what trader need is knowledge and strategy to apply on actual trade.

It takes time to become a pro tader and knowing the basics and other important things about trading is a must. There are many ways now to fill yourself with useful infos that needed when you trade.

In the end experience is the best teacher thats how you will learn to become a pro trader.
It's because experience can help you realize your own mistakes and in that way you can easily analyze the things you need to improve and change, learning takes time and effort but it will be worth it knowing that you have enough understanding to handle every problems and challenges that you may encounter. Traders need to understand that doing their own exploration might be a bit laborious but it can guide you on making a wiser and better decision for yourself because you can't expect that the outcome was good if you are not analyzing the possible result before making decision. As a trader it is your responsibility to take care of your funds and assets, you have to make sure that it's safe and secured particularly these days that people will always look for opportunity to take advantage of you. Though it depends on a traders mindsets because many of them are keep on relying on people's thoughts and opinion, it's not bad but you don't have to take it as a basis of your decision. It's the reason why some of us are feeling remorse regarding our own actions and decisions, we don't even have enough understanding how we can manage our trades and the things that we need to consider before trading.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:36:23 AM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?

I would say Trading view is not enough as it is just a tool were we can do TA, and back test our strategy. At the end of the day you need a exchange to get your bets executed. I would say instead of reading news use tweeter and bitcointalk you will get much more information. In bitcoin talk to read only there is no need to login only when you wan to involve in discussion you need login.

What actually required for trader are:
  • Proper management of Credentials
  • Authentication
  • 24*7 internet
  • List of reliable source of information(you need to make this on your own)
  • Hardware/paper wallet to store funds that are not involved in trading
  • Emotion and stress management skills
  • Last but not the least. Funds to trade

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:45:14 PM

Using platforms/tools?
Is trading view enough?
You are never going to make money in the markets and I can tell why that is the case, because you are looking for external solutions to your problems, you are thinking about a tool that will solve your issues with the markets and your inability to make profits.

You need to ask yourself what you are doing wrong as a trader and how to fix it, once you understand that you can make profits in the markets, how much time have you actually dedicated to learn how to trade? Do you have a defined strategy? Have you tested that strategy? Can you evaluate the market to see if there are good short term opportunities? If you cannot then that shows that you are the problem.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████