Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP25/50 COINS  (Read 785 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 04:43:48 PM

Is it only safe to play with top50 coins?
Are you also looking at coins which are not listed on CMc?
Thank you!

depends on what you consider "Safe" , as technically no crypto project is a 100% "safe" investment, they are all volatile imo
If your a trader, your basically a gambler, so whats best to gamble on? a known performer (top 50) or an underdog come from behinder?
I like non listed cmc coins, but only if i believe in them, as many good projects started not on there
We have a saying in crpyto and it the only basic rule to investing: "Dont invest what you cant afford to lose" follow this rule and any project is fair game really Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:02:08 PM

Do you choose assets for long-term investment or trading?
if you want an interesting trade you need to see how the trading volume and movement of assets. This does not determine the position of the asset in the 20-50 top market. even newly traded assets can be profitable in trading.
but if you want to invest for the long term, this will be a little complicated. market and project analysis is very important so that it can reach the right prediction. assets that are more stable and are usually the top market assets will be better for investment. indeed there are no definite rules but it all depends on how we plan the assets for what we buy.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:31:52 PM

Thank you!

Marketcap of coins dont have much meaning since crypto coins have very differently made and have different purpose.  Safe to play coins are those that have some use case now or in future. And are different then Bitcoin. Bitcoin will eat all its forks and clones eventually.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:49:25 PM

Thank you!

Marketcap of coins dont have much meaning since crypto coins have very differently made and have different purpose.  Safe to play coins are those that have some use case now or in future. And are different then Bitcoin. Bitcoin will eat all its forks and clones eventually.

And many people here are aware of manipulations from coinmarketcap! There was talk about that here on bitcointalk too!
   I have some coins that are not in top100! I believe that coinmarketcap list will be different in few years. We will see some
different coins in top10. It's happening every few years, why to not happen again?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:14:39 PM

there is no guarantee that play top 50 you will safe. but, at least if you play them, it means you play coins which have high liquidity compared with <50

BIG no, it is dangerous if look at coins which arent listed on CMC, almost of them are shitcoin which hve low liquidity
they are just pump and dump coins which arent good for you long term invesment
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:04:54 PM

I prefer to trade coins in the position of 15 cmc, below it is still possible to go down even far below 100. but if you intend to be short term then do it because of course the short term will not be separated from your monitor.
there are no guarantees for coins not listed in cmc, the risk is very high

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

I prefer to trade coins in the position of 15 cmc, below it is still possible to go down even far below 100. but if you intend to be short term then do it because of course the short term will not be separated from your monitor.

What is the guarantee the top 15 on coinmarketcap cannot fall down below 100. I think all coins have a risk to invest because it's cryptocurrency, anything can suddenly happened.
And also coins that not listed on cmc yet some of them there are good coins exist. So it will be a great chance if we can buy a coin before it listed in CMC, we'll have much profits from it
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:36:40 PM

What is the guarantee the top 15 on coinmarketcap cannot fall down below 100. I think all coins have a risk to invest because it's cryptocurrency, anything can suddenly happened.
what you say is true but I think with a large M.cap (top 15) it takes days to fall below 100, it is not possible in just one or two days, right? there is an opportunity for us to make decisions and read where the market will run.

And also coins that not listed on cmc yet some of them there are good coins exist. So it will be a great chance if we can buy a coin before it listed in CMC, we'll have much profits from it
I know that and it doesn't matter if we are ready with all the risks, here I don't dare to take that decision (this is my trading principle)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:23:46 AM

Thank you!
the risk is always there, but for the top 50 coins on the CMC list, in short-term trading, safe or not I think it depends on the information you get, and the strategies you use in doing it. I feel that changes prices in the short term will not be so big, so you can still reduce the risk if something unexpected happens. however, for long-term trading, I suggest holding a coin that has a high popularity, which is 10 or even 5 top coins.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:30:21 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 12:47:30 AM by LouVandetta

Thank you!
To be fair nothing is safe, but if the alts are in coinmarketcap, it would be better.
You need to give underline  that  even with top 10 alts, there's still a risks the price would dump and you could lose your money.
So anything could happen, it all depends on how smart you're in your trading. Use your strategies well.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:55:29 AM

Thank you!
Trading at altcoins in the top 50 of CMC is the safest. because all the alts are well capitalized and have good enough volumes to trade.
For alts outside the top 50, you can only speculate, not trade because there are many alts or tokens with low transaction volumes and not eligible for liquidity. There are also plenty of coins that are just scams and starting businesses just to cheat investors! be careful.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:17:58 AM

Thank you!
Trading at altcoins in the top 50 of CMC is the safest. because all the alts are well capitalized and have good enough volumes to trade.
For alts outside the top 50, you can only speculate, not trade because there are many alts or tokens with low transaction volumes and not eligible for liquidity. There are also plenty of coins that are just scams and starting businesses just to cheat investors! be careful.

Actually, you can extend up to the top 100. They are all pretty much safe to invest. Ranks from top 40 up are shuffling oftentimes. The top 55 coin might become the top 50 in a couple of week's time. As much as possible avoid coins that are not within the top 100 unless you have something that you are closely monitoring from its earliest time of development that have very clear potentials of getting into the spotlight. The same advice goes to those coins outside CMC.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:54:16 AM

in my opinion, the safest is to trade in the top 20 coins. and if you want to invest, then the top 10 coins are good. because I think it will not lose value. The top 50 coins are still vulnerable. You can still get stuck on the coin while trading or investing assets. I have also experienced the loss of assets in coins that are not listed on coin marketcap, namely in Nagazeni (NGZ) and Careo (REO)
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:03:03 AM

Thank you!

Actually, you can extend up to the top 100. They are all pretty much safe to invest. Ranks from top 40 up are shuffling oftentimes. The top 55 coin might become the top 50 in a couple of week's time. As much as possible avoid coins that are not within the top 100 unless you have something that you are closely monitoring from its earliest time of development that have very clear potentials of getting into the spotlight. The same advice goes to those coins outside CMC.

I'm not agree with that since  top 100 coins can be drop down to more lower ranking since there are  possibilities that  the alts reach on that rank is been tank or manipulated and we could lose our hard earned money when suddenly the price got dump for unknown reason that's why I prefer to select maybe top 15  or rather the 20th spot since for me  they are more convincing to be safe since they retain their status and for sure they got  huge cap on the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:04:57 AM

broad range in my opinion when monitoring coins that are in the top 50. but if you are able to do it, this is not a problem. because when investing I personally always look for opportunities that exist on the coin and in my opinion to monitor the top 20 on the market is quite difficult

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DimitrisLodirogas (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:49:27 AM

Thank you!

Nothing is safe, if we want to start a trade we have to learn the basic of trading and even it's top 10 coins, we will be able to lost all our assets if we don't have knowledge and always doing a trade by feeling.
Yes, i'm looking for some new coins from IEO/ICO which already had their product running, and also with a great future plan. And the most important thing is the price is still cheap, under 1$ new good coins are recommended to buy

True. Where do you look for new coins? Webistes such as Coingecko, CoinmarketCal?
Thank you for help in this matter!
DimitrisLodirogas (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:51:18 AM

Thank you!
No, there were top 50 coins before that are now underperforming today and their price and trading volume went down.
There is no safe investment, its like gambling you need to diversify to reduce risk.
So yeah, more like, don't put all the eggs in the same basket?
Will definitely look into diversifing my portfolio. Thank you!
DimitrisLodirogas (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:57:17 AM

It doesn't matter playing on the top 50 coins in Coinamrketcap as long as they have good potential in the high volume market, are you looking for those top 50 coins for long-term investment or daily trading ?? but if it's long term I hope you choose bitcoin as the best.
Looking at top 50 coins as a long-mid term investment and other ones as a day trading situation?
BTC for the long run of course Wink have some funds on the side, struggling with decisions how to invest...
Any promising coins to look after?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:36:17 AM

It depend on the condition if someone come with trading point of view than nothing is safe because crypto is extremely volatile. Some projects are still under development than they have good chance to grow I think so top 50 markets with long term goal could be a nice investment.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

Thank you!

It's no guarantee to feel safe to play with the top 25 or top 50 coins, but you have more chances to see the potential coin that will increase someday. You can choose any coin from that list, but of course, you need to analyze one by one of the coins so you can find them.

I don't looking at a coin that is not listed on CMC because that will be too risky since we don't know how good that coin to survive without getting a list on CMC. As long as you can analyze, you will be good to get the coin.

Looking at top 50 coins as a long-mid term investment and other ones as a day trading situation?
BTC for the long run of course Wink have some funds on the side, struggling with decisions how to invest...
Any promising coins to look after?

If you are looking 50 coins as a long term, then bitcoin will be the best choice because you know that bitcoin can have a big chance to increase. But altcoin will also have the same opportunity as bitcoin. The altcoin like ethereum will be one of the potential coins that will increase, so make sure you can buy ethereum at a low price.

How much money do you want to invest in crypto? Maybe if you can tell us how much the money, we can advise you because that will depend on the money itself.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀