Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.011 btc  (Read 232 times)
CeceV (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:07:57 AM

Was able to pay most of my bills off. I just need about $100 worth of btc. I can pay it back in two weeks.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:42:31 AM

You have 12 posts, all of them asking for loans. If you haven't got one yet, you probably know the reason. You are offering no collateral. Checking your other posts... having ID and selfie of you holding it isn't a valid collateral. At one point, you mentioned you can show your bank account as proof of paying the loan. If you are able to pay it off with your bank account, why don't you just pay whatever you need to pay?
CeceV (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:25:12 PM

Because I don't have the money right now.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:18:24 PM

Because I don't have the money right now.

Then stop wasting your time here and go get a job.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:12:53 PM

Was able to pay most of my bills off. I just need about $100 worth of btc. I can pay it back in two weeks.
I'm surprised how even getting rejected all the time with your loan requests you still think you've chances of getting a loan here? Like how stupid you have to be to realize that strangers on the internet will give you their money without any collateral? Stop creating such loan requests, they're pointless.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 03:35:50 PM

Was able to pay most of my bills off.
This attitude of paying your bills with other people's money will get you nowhere. Unless you realize how much of a snob you are and decide to change your ways, improvement will be far from your reach.

Do something good with your life fellow member, find a way to use your skills to earn money or develop some skills first. Stop trying to edge things out. Get a proper job and stop posting loan requests without collateral offers in this section. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CeceV (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:17:40 AM

Did I say I dont have a job? Some people STRUGGLE. Which is why I'm asking for help and why I have no collateral.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:35:46 AM

Did I say I dont have a job? Some people STRUGGLE. Which is why I'm asking for help and why I have no collateral.

A lot of people struggle in this world. Imagine if all of them would come here and ask for free money.

If you don't have any collateral, than this is not the right place for you and you are just wasting your time here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: