Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mid 2020 Consumer app Starbucks ? which impact on the market ?  (Read 149 times)
gekido (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:45:30 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 09:14:48 PM by gekido

Crypto Consumer APP are coming everywhere !!

We had a good news in France yesterday, in addition to the Bakkt consumer app coming in mid 2020 and being partner with Starbucks, in France, a crypto consumer app will come out at mid of 2020,

This one will be partner with 15,000 store in france!!! Famous High tech French store, clothes, cosmetic, furniture, etc....

Consumer APP how do they work ? which impact on the market ?

It would seem that consumer app are coming at same time of the bitcoin halving, but which impact those app will have on the market ? how do they work ?

Today in France, if you want to buy the latest Mac book pro, the latest iPhone or Samsung in a physical store, you have to sell your bitcoin to buy it in fiat, I think its even not possible to buy the latest apple product online using crypto today (if im not wrong).
In mid of 2020 that will be possible,
And also in france we have a law that limit everyone to pay in store in cash, the limitation is 1k euro everywhere, so people doing illegal activities gaining cash would exchange it to crypto to be able to spend more than 1k in store anonymously, is It same in the others country ? is there any kind of limitation with the Paiement in cash ?

Selling bitcoin to buy product in store isn't good for the crypto market, the volume increase but in the bad way.
So how does consumer app works ? If I pay 2k in bitcoin using a consumer app, sending the money in a wallet, what's the process behind ?
The company has already a big amount of stock in fiat to pay the store then stock the crypto in their wallet ? (in this case its good for the market), or the company will directly sell the coins to pay the store ? (in this case that would be bad for the crypto market).

I was wondering,

If someone knows...

Bitcoin isnt the best coin to do physical trade, the % bitcoin cash dominance will increase in 2020 ?

As you know, this is a crypto consumer app and not a bitcoin consumer app, which coin will be the most used coin to do physical trade ?

In my point of view, bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin in case of buying something in a store, of course consumer app will be new, people having bitcoin and only bitcoin since the beginning will start to spend it on the stores, but if they get used of those apps will they continue to use bitcoin or will they start to exchange their btc to bitcoin cash ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: