Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency use in international and domestic payments.  (Read 103 times)
Bightening (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 18

I literally do byte.

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:47:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies are seen/been portrayed as a lasting solution to international and domestic payments. There are daily updates on companies that now accept cryptocurrency for payments.
This post is to find out how easy it is for you as a bitcoiners and/or Altcoiners to spend your cryptocurrencies in different countries/regions?

This is about real time payments, remittances among other uses.

I’ll start.
Cryptocurrencies like BTC and Eth are some of the top 5 options for international and domestic payments in my country. You don’t need to visit a bank or submit personal details to receive payments. The fact that Crypto payments are traded at the same rate as the country’s exchange rate, makes it a good payment option.
While cryptocurrency is very popular with online freelance, There are just a few number of local retailers that would accept cryptocurrency.

I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your playlist makes you dance, strangers make you smile, and the nightsky touches your soul.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

Those points you have said are a fact about cryptocurrencies. Another reason is you can keep your identity without while transacting and there's no need to sacrifice it. No validation needed if you will transfer payment to other people.

It's getting wider since there are huge known companies that are also becoming aware of its existence. And some started out the idea of making their own coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:31:15 AM

In my part of the world, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular Cryptocurrencies among Enthusiasts but it's just a small percentage of people that know about it, many people are still ignorant of it's existence and some might have seen it while surfing the internet but I doubt if they even know what it entails or how it works.

But among Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts, you can pay for any services with Cryptocurrencies and they would accept it and moreover there are many P2P websites where you can easily exchange those aforementioned Cryptocurrencies to the local currency and so far, the Government is largely unconcerned about it and hasn't made any laws banning or approving it.

Tiews

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:06:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are seen/been portrayed as a lasting solution to international and domestic payments. There are daily updates on companies that now accept cryptocurrency for payments.
This post is to find out how easy it is for you as a bitcoiners and/or Altcoiners to spend your cryptocurrencies in different countries/regions?

I’ll start.
Cryptocurrencies like BTC and Eth are some of the top 5 options for international and domestic payments in my country. You don’t need to visit a bank or submit personal details to receive payments. The fact that Crypto payments are traded at the same rate as the country’s exchange rate, makes it a good payment option.
While cryptocurrency is very popular with online freelance, There are just a few number of local retailers that would accept cryptocurrency.

Maybe it is not about a specific country but you can pay for tickets or even consultancy or medical services online using crypto. Who knows but it seems that in the near future banks will lose their popularity and most of us will switch to bitcoin transactions. They are quicker, cheaper and secure.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:52:57 PM

Since you have not put any questions here so i assume that this is a booster towards the benefits of crypto specially bitcoin?

All the points posted is what this crypto become more advantageous against other payment methods and u can surely says that this is what i see and believe investing in bitcoin and in time added altcoins as well

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:35:28 AM

But that will work for some countries and not many countries so we need more countries which can support cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and ethereum still be the top choice of the payment, although the price is up and down. So you should be glad if you can use your crypto to pay for something. But in the future, if more companies accept crypto, it will become big because crypto can have more supports from those companies.
Tiews

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:54:02 AM

I’ll start.

I believe more countries and companies will become more crypto friendly once national regulators start considering crypto as a legal tender with legal status. In this case it will be easier for companies to accept it as a means of payment. But as for me, in this case crypto will be just another currency (monitored and regulated).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: