Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else remember this?  (Read 1197 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:45:42 PM

Millenials nowadays only want what's the best for them. They don't really think much about how the company is working and performing as long as they can receive payment from the company, that's fine enough. And not every graduates don't just enjoy doing nothing at home.
Although millenials are becoming less competent with certain things since their busy fitting and being competent with technology just like the others. And now their seeing opportunities in the internet to find job.

Aren't we part of this system?
The more we tend to think we are not among this set of millennials, we become deeper part of it.
It just the era and years to come, different version of this part will come again.
Many people are looking for ways to be financial freed, and especially free from the stress of company strictness and the other stuffs related to it. Being in this forum alone make us part of the millennials in question.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:56:48 PM

Unfortunate persons remains unfortunate because of this cycle. It is sad for people who struggle in surviving education and then industry will treat them like this. Lucky those people who have high intellectual wherein companies are the one who'll be inviting them. But to those normals but atleast are working hard tend to experience some unjust treatment to fresh graduates like this.

A culture like this is not only the fault of the capitalists but also is a derivative product of technological progress. The millennial generation is identical with a lifestyle of spree

Why are there such thoughts?
In the era of internet technology, Millennials absorb knowledge and information quickly. This information certainly affects the desire to be able to have, try or feel the same, in accordance with the information obtained. That experience causes millennial generation to be more consumptive or when a trend is flocking. Millennials immediately want to follow it. Internet access also makes transactions easier and makes the market wider. On the other hand, the millennial generation is known to be more selective and more creative. Although they are materialistic, but many have the effort to show their true identity and prove their talents.

These patterns are feared to reduce or even eliminate the desire for the millennial generation to invest because they are more concerned with imaging. So the millennials not only rely on their creativity, they must be educated about investment and psychological counseling on welfare management. The goal is that the millennial generation does not have the idea that money can buy happiness, which often makes them unable to make sense of the wealth they have because this 'endeavor to continue to be rich' makes them never feel satisfied. In addition, they often experience problems in normal society, ranging from the difficulty of distinguishing between right and wrong to reduced empathy as arrogance increases.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:02:35 PM

I think something like that only happen in here,  Grin actually it is right. Some company said need  employee who already experienced. Then fresh graduate never get any chance. And then people who to be fresh graduate don't have any choice except working via internet and now there are a lot of thing that can help us earn money from internet. Maybe in future, that companies will know what to be their big mistakes for underestimate fresh graduate.
Ill experience that also in some company that I apply for a job so Im a fresh graduate first find a job but i'm failed to apply cause of need a man have more experience than me. So what i did to do is using internet find a way how to earn money, But now I'm the one pay bills from my brother in school. And i ask my self also that do not underestimate on what it looks or if is a fresh graduate they have a long way to learn and more helpful in the company.
I think although you earn money from internet, no one know how long it will last. Actually i don't know for now you already have real job beside earn from internet or not, but if you don't have yet, it is worth to look real job so at least you have experience in a company in case internet can't give much more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:50:12 AM

They are only good at making things hard for people because they want their children to grow up and become their heads. This time around nobody cares, there are people who are talented and have been able to start up their own business or do some creative things to make money.

I have seen a lot of people like that on Instagram, social media has helped a lot of them to grow their own brand and start making money from adverts they place. It's not a must that one will work in a corporate office, you can start something of your own and earn from home. There are also people, freelancers, that started their businesses on platforms like Fiverr and I have read their stories, some were able to start making lots of money and built their own house and achieve a lot. You don't need to have time for people but focus on your business and yourself.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:16:33 AM

Fresh graduate can’t land a job in corporate world, because the guy on the top don’t want to step down, the capitalist want to pass their position to their heirs, and their next heirs and next heirs, fresh graduate have no choice and they pull through it, they become basement dwellers, they play video games, they mine bitcoins, they make savage videos, they do everything else except go to work for corporate scumbags, a decade later, many corporates begin to crumble one by one, General Electric used to be the iconic Corp that top students line up to compete for the few top position, now it is delisted from the DJIA index and the scumbags inside the Corp are fighting among themselves for their self-interests, it gave me a unknown pleasure to know that more and more used-to-be the blue chip, the best Corp in the united state the land of freedom, began to crumble one by one, they blame the useless millennials for messing up the entire scheme, I know deep inside me, I want them to failed so badly, can I finally have a good laugh? I hope so!
hmmm ... I think negative thoughts are going through your head a lot and you shouldn't have these thoughts. I think millenials really have a lot of opportunities to be financially free and get the free life that office workers dream about.
Therefore, ignore those like them. we have good job demand and we even make more money designing, writing content, advertising, ... Hope you will have a more positive and fun thinking in the coming days.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

Fresh graduate can’t land a job in corporate world, because the guy on the top don’t want to step down, the capitalist want to pass their position to their heirs, and their next heirs and next heirs, fresh graduate have no choice and they pull through it, they become basement dwellers, they play video games, they mine bitcoins, they make savage videos, they do everything else except go to work for corporate scumbags, a decade later, many corporates begin to crumble one by one, General Electric used to be the iconic Corp that top students line up to compete for the few top position, now it is delisted from the DJIA index and the scumbags inside the Corp are fighting among themselves for their self-interests, it gave me a unknown pleasure to know that more and more used-to-be the blue chip, the best Corp in the united state the land of freedom, began to crumble one by one, they blame the useless millennials for messing up the entire scheme, I know deep inside me, I want them to failed so badly, can I finally have a good laugh? I hope so!
hmmm ... I think negative thoughts are going through your head a lot and you shouldn't have these thoughts. I think millenials really have a lot of opportunities to be financially free and get the free life that office workers dream about.
Therefore, ignore those like them. we have good job demand and we even make more money designing, writing content, advertising, ... Hope you will have a more positive and fun thinking in the coming days.

Those who are really aiming for a successful project will really make it once you believe that you can whether you are a master graduate or you are undergraduate. It's fine, for as long as will be dedicated in what you are doing and you are enjoying it. I've known a lot of successful traders in crypto who didn't even enter College but manage to learn trading, they didn't waste time, they didn't quit,they keep going until they become successful.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:52:37 AM

Those who are really aiming for a successful project will really make it once you believe that you can whether you are a master graduate or you are undergraduate. It's fine, for as long as will be dedicated in what you are doing and you are enjoying it. I've known a lot of successful traders in crypto who didn't even enter College but manage to learn trading, they didn't waste time, they didn't quit,they keep going until they become successful.
Yes, there's always possibilities when you are keen and willing to adopt, learning trading can be performed by anyone, though the process is tough and you will experience a lots of losses before you will find the right combinations that will bring success, most of those early quitters are the one who didn't manage to have the right attitude and patience to keep aiming.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Digitalasset123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:00:22 AM

Your observation shows how much you want this system to  change. This corporation lords don't want to transfer the right knowledge to their down line in order to remain in the system. Young graduate go through lots to survive which is undue for them. Surely, the best will emerge soon
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:23:39 PM

I ended being in a company like a month ago.
I start to feel the pressure of what if's but suddenly I also felt the pleasure of being at home with my family.
Yes being part of a company is somehow enjoyable because of your co-workers and not the job anymore.
The stress is there, lack of sleep and most of the times lack of money because it is not that good of a pay.

We have been given better chances to change that, and I love it.
The internet world had been vast and most people now are looking for a different way to make money, something that they could enjoy.
I think we are now in the right way unlike before who are being just peasants of the rich.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:06:34 PM

This mostly happens because of terrible financial planning, many of those at the top do not want to retire because instead of saving and investing their money for decades they spent all of it and now they do not have any money to retire, this in return slows down the progress of the new generations that cannot get good jobs for many years or even decades and when you add that many of those young persons have huge student debts this only means that in the future they may try to do the same once they get to those positions.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

they blame the useless millennials for messing up the entire scheme, I know deep inside me, I want them to failed so badly, can I finally have a good laugh? I hope so!

There's really a big disruption in the corporate world, not only on the corporate world but also on so many industries, I never imagine myself trading and investing when 8 years ago I was just an average daily wage earner, and many more are coming in this industry, because there is a domino effect, now housewives becomes bounty hunters and traders, even beating their husband on their take-home pay.
Cryptocurrency really made a disruption they create millions of workers online and at the comfort of their home.

Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:14:11 AM

they blame the useless millennials for messing up the entire scheme, I know deep inside me, I want them to failed so badly, can I finally have a good laugh? I hope so!

There's really a big disruption in the corporate world, not only on the corporate world but also on so many industries, I never imagine myself trading and investing when 8 years ago I was just an average daily wage earner, and many more are coming in this industry, because there is a domino effect, now housewives becomes bounty hunters and traders, even beating their husband on their take-home pay.
Cryptocurrency really made a disruption they create millions of workers online and at the comfort of their home.

The world is not the old one anymore. Getting employment in a physical office is not anymore the dreams of the young millennials of today. Many younger people do not even want to be tied up with strict office hours, with strict bosses, annoying workmates, and so on. A lot of people even choose to have online or home-based jobs where they have a great control of their own time. They can work from anywhere they prefer. They can work at their own pace also. The good thing is that many jobs like these are offered over the internet and they pay really well.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:31:00 AM

Times change before only men with good status, highly educated or graduated from a prestigious university can be successful and have multi-million dollar job or company but right now in this digital era even if you're undergraduate, doesn't have a rich family or came from halulu university as long as you have internet and pc you can either start a blog, vlog, do freelancing, earn through bitcoin there are various ways to become rich right now status or degree doesn't matter in this modern age.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:39:38 AM

wow , wasn't aware that General Electric got delisted , they have been there seemingly forever
just googled it , happened last year too  o_0
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/19/business/dealbook/general-electric-dow-jones.html
blaming millennials is the easy way , blame the system that has run its course , now its time for a change and it is coming
don't know for good or for worse , but the things are being changed and I won't be surprised to see more and more dinosaurs like GE fall

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:57:53 PM

It may be that the schematic but some are through its own path, I mean a person who has nothing to do with the previous generation as a businessman yes even though the number is not as much as those who bequeath to his descendants.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:34:31 PM

An incredible story line, the novice or less experienced professionals always find it very difficult to fit in any corporate set-up. It is not surprising that most fresh graduates have adapted to  the new technological trends such as blockchain technology in order to survive. We all can't go in the same direction, we need a bit of balance in everything for the world to thrive well.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:18:56 PM

What Op has detailed is the prevailing scenario of the corporate community. It is very hard to step into a corporate firm and make ourself a trusted person in a leading position. If that happens surely at some point we could've done something. Only people who are much passionate can get into this industry and in my view if the same effort is being made on politics one can easily be a politician. Importantly the politics happening in the corporate industry is very big compared to the real politics.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
X-ray

Activity: 2884
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

Times change before only men with good status, highly educated or graduated from a prestigious university can be successful and have multi-million dollar job or company but right now in this digital era even if you're undergraduate, doesn't have a rich family or came from halulu university as long as you have internet and pc you can either start a blog, vlog, do freelancing, earn through bitcoin there are various ways to become rich right now status or degree doesn't matter in this modern age.
The truth quite the opposite even you have a master bachelor degre you would still struggle to land a job. So many people are paying for college expecting to get a high salary job but the problem is everyone is graduated from university althouh I see some company slowly changing into judging their employees by their skill and not just by their university atleast we now have the same chance and the people from the perstigious university will not take all the entire fortune and become too rich but still, degrees matter. If everyone have a degree you should too just in case.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:43:44 AM

The truth quite the opposite even you have a master bachelor degre you would still struggle to land a job. So many people are paying for college expecting to get a high salary job but the problem is everyone is graduated from university althouh I see some company slowly changing into judging their employees by their skill and not just by their university atleast we now have the same chance and the people from the perstigious university will not take all the entire fortune and become too rich but still, degrees matter. If everyone have a degree you should too just in case.

Today you can't get any work if you don't have a bachelor's degree or graduated in university because they want a knowledgeable person that helps to improve their company. It's very often because once an employee refers to their friends and relatives even, they are not graduated; still, they accept the company because of the connection inside the company. The fresh graduates do not have an opportunity now to have good work and use their skills and knowledge to improve the company. But not all the time, most of the skilled and knowledgeable employees are sometimes graduated. They are mold by the experience to become a good worker.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:54:35 AM

What Op has detailed is the prevailing scenario of the corporate community. It is very hard to step into a corporate firm and make ourself a trusted person in a leading position. If that happens surely at some point we could've done something. Only people who are much passionate can get into this industry and in my view if the same effort is being made on politics one can easily be a politician. Importantly the politics happening in the corporate industry is very big compared to the real politics.

There is no point in blaming the corporates for the lack of competence with the recent graduates. If you have the necessary skills, then you will be able to land a job with a decent salary package. But the problem is that a huge number of the teenagers prefer politically driven subjects such as gender studies and Islamic history, which has hardly any demand in the job market. And rather than learning some coding and programming, they waste their time by playing PUBG and other Android games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: