Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world!  (Read 1368 times)
darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:29:19 AM

I think this platform will be the solution to all our problems in terms of transparency, the cost etc. And also be very useful in the field of trading and business. We just need to unite and have a strong patience, in that we will have a better future in the crypto world

Agreed with you. With their Staking + Dev. Bounty rewards program, soon they will take an enviable position before many other altcoins, their strategy will create different projects with an expansion of their developer community, where each participant benefits from EXMR FDN.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mai2x

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:27:01 AM

The contract that aims to encourage purchases and sales online through the main cryptocurrencies, visualize a great future for EXMR FDN.
Ems439

Activity: 236
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:49:57 AM

The team is working on this since 2017 and still proving that they are determined to reach their goal.
Yeah,agree and surely this project will be the best crypto currency I hold for long...crypto is not for greedy people and I believed EXMRFDN is for the people who believed the crypto payment solution...
mai2x

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:12:42 AM

Agreed! This ptoject will help many people most especially to those who are new in crypto.

I think this platform will be the solution to all our problems in terms of transparency, the cost etc. And also be very useful in the field of trading and business. We just need to unite and have a strong patience, in that we will have a better future in the crypto world
bossU2Y

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:28:43 AM

This project have built a community that is very strong and also they managed to create popularity. Now with the new EXMR FDN they will extremely surpasses what they already achieved before.
skeleto88

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

This project have built a community that is very strong and also they managed to create popularity. Now with the new EXMR FDN they will extremely surpasses what they already achieved before.

Yeah they already have a great foundation made from their first launched of the token. I am hoping for them to sustain the expectation of the community or even surpass the achievements they have made with this new token (EMR FN) coming.
bossU2Y

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:12:37 AM

New EXMR FDN will provides security, lower-cost transactions, speed and business prototype an online payment gateway and fiat services, a point of sale (POS), multiple wallet, and a global expansion of project. Well done guys for making this project more exciting and interesting.
Ems439

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:14:46 AM

Yeah they already have a great foundation made from their first launched of the token. I am hoping for them to sustain the expectation of the community or even surpass the achievements they have made with this new token (EMR FN) coming.
Hopefully thier swapped token will be valuable than others,surely the team do thier best for the success of this project..let's trust and support them..Lets spread this project in all socialelmedia..I think socmed is a big help,nowadays investors is here online..
darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:36:17 PM

Within the first year, they obtained more than 3k followers on Twitter, 12K on Facebook, and more than 10K members are connected now to EXMR FDN. in all Telegrams groups. This was a great achievement for them.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
nyeffy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:39:04 PM
Merited by tonbit1239 (1)

I think so too. Having a dev bounty will be a great help for this project. Patience is all we need and wait for the project to be known more and be successful.
Yanshe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:12:46 PM

Another solution is that now a number of store and online merchants may receive payment in EXMRFDN. Get crypto payment is an opportunity for cryptocurrencies by bringing them to everyday use.
Yanshe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:26:32 PM

I think so too. Having a dev bounty will be a great help for this project. Patience is all we need and wait for the project to be known more and be successful.

Its right this is not a simpling project so we really need to collaborate for this project to work well.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 05:28:05 AM

What I love with the EXMR's resurgence is the introduction of the GetCryptoPayments platform. I like its unique approach of integrating Shopping cart plugins with an option of fiat and crypto payments.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:50:00 AM

yup, as long as the exmr community and the developers help each other, this project will have its own value in the crypto world.  Getcryptopayments is a big step , it will benefit both  merchants and buyers in the near future.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:57:54 AM

And also, I'm hoping for this project to have its own blockchain  in the future and not dependent on eth blockchain and gas fees when the merchants and buyers are using it in getcryptopayments. Rooting for this project. 

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 01:53:02 PM

And also, I'm hoping for this project to have its own blockchain  in the future and not dependent on eth blockchain and gas fees when the merchants and buyers are using it in getcryptopayments. Rooting for this project. 
Exactly, what I want to happen for this project. I know it will, in the soonest time. EXMR Blockchain together with GetCryptoPayments platform, the crypto world is a place to be.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
nyeffy

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:14:50 PM

Im curious of what this project can attain and achieve. Regardless of that im gonna continue to check on them as they catch my interest.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

After going through to their whitepaper and some informations from their other available links of project. Swapping would be able to increase the services that the project can offer, from staking services, fiat exchange, multi currency wallet and other new futures added, in most specifically swapping could possibly increase the value of the token.
Ems439

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

Just asking why only metamask wallet supported?what if I don't have metamask,imtoken is not allowed?
Nikkolaizandell

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:41:25 PM

EXMR FDN is one of the best platforms that maintain a constant technological advance, offering speed and security in transactions, the advantage of obtaining an EXMR FDN., in addition to its great project, is because you will have the absolute and complete control of your transactions, this immediately makes EXMR FDN. an efficient digital asset. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: