Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world!  (Read 1366 times)
nyeffy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:19:10 PM

After going through to their whitepaper and some informations from their other available links of project. Swapping would be able to increase the services that the project can offer, from staking services, fiat exchange, multi currency wallet and other new futures added, in most specifically swapping could possibly increase the value of the token.

That's right. This swapping of exmr to exmr fdn will increase the features they have which will possibly increase the value and use case of token.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nikkolaizandell

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:48:02 PM

This project provides the world of encryption w/ new blockchain technology. It has high security, lower cost transactions, spees and used in business prototype.
Now everything is changing, the old technology has always been replaced by the new one, and remember that the new technology provides a new opportunity for everyone, so be part of it Smiley
Ems439

Activity: 236
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

I will see that your group and the team is very active in developing challenge..hope that swapping most valuable soon as possible...#Exmrfdn has a high security that most important for every trader and holder..
exmr.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.
exmr.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

Is the old EXMR will be delisted on the exchanges? new token is ready, so there should be announcement for the delisting.
We are coordinating with the exchanges, some will do a mapping to automatically change the old EXMR for the new example in Bitrabbit exchange is currently in that process. About Yobit, they must withdraw the old EXMR from the exchange, in order to perform the swap to EXMR FDN. Here is the video tutorial on how to make the swap to the new EXMR FDN.
exmr.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:08:09 PM

I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.
bossU2Y

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:38:53 AM

Just in case the other holder did not swapped EXMR to EXMR FDN before the deadline, what do you plan for them?
darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:32:20 PM

So EXMR FDN has only 75 million maximum supply and is compatible with the Ethereum platform. I guess EXMR swap with EXMR FDN will make its' value soar high because of its' limited number of supply.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
mai2x

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:24:42 PM

Thats great news im happy to know about this hopping for the best of this and lots to HODL🙏😍

Smiley Excellent news from EXMR team, that will integrate the developer community to apply their Dapp's to the community by Bounty, I'll do it, I believe in this project and their team, I can see a lot of future, only we just need to unite all in one force. I have two questions: 1) how long will the swap be? because I need to buy the old EXMR in Yobit to exchange them for the new EXMR FDN, I need to know how much time I have to be able to do this, and about staking 2) What would be the minimum and maximum amount to put in stakes?.

You can place any amount of EXMR for stake, you just need the Metamask extension installed, and follow this: GUIDE . Other option for example android smartphone you can download here the: Metamask App and search in the application browser: dapp.exmr.io here the link: EXMR dApp and there you can follow the same guide instructions.
bossU2Y

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

So EXMR FDN has only 75 million maximum supply and is compatible with the Ethereum platform. I guess EXMR swap with EXMR FDN will make its' value soar high because of its' limited number of supply.

No doubt EXMR FDN will be more valuable. It will be good if the team will give community awareness about the project. Also it can make popular that can gain more investors.
darthflux

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:55:26 PM

No doubt EXMR FDN will be more valuable. It will be good if the team will give community awareness about the project. Also it can make popular that can gain more investors.

Agreed with you sir, I guess one day this would be one of the top cryptocurrency in the future because of its unique features.

mai2x

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:35:15 PM

EXMR FDN. aims to be a point of reference for the investment capital and a new instrument to be included in the current, online payment system with the goal of being an emerging opportunity for a distributed economy.
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 12:29:46 AM

I think the swap period is until the 31rst of January 2020. which is enough time for the holders to do the swap. better you join their telegram community @t.me/JoinEXMR for updates and other queries.
Our EXMR community requested that we move the date for December 31, 2019, to start the new 2020 with everything ready and this motivated us to place until December 31, 2019 as the deadline to perform the swap.

What are the other options if somehow some of EXMR holders were not able to swap their tokens before the deadline? are they excluded for the swap?

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 01:52:20 AM

Good thing, the EXMR Team keep on giving their latest update regarding the swap. Kudos to the devs, looking forward to the new EXMR FDN usability and benefits.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Ems439

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:56:24 AM

Well,it's a good sign to start,new year,new beginning 2020 will be a blessful year for us all with EXMR🥰🥰🥰crypto is the best for future..hodllll
Ahlbie

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:25:33 AM

EXMR is the official token of GetCryptoPayments gateway.
Am I right?so do you think what will be the main function Of this payment gateaway?
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 01:30:23 PM

EXMR is the official token of GetCryptoPayments gateway.
Am I right?so do you think what will be the main function Of this payment gateaway?

For EXMR to be useable for global online merchants and stores  through payments gateway, and also for crypto to be known as well , e , get establish in the crypto world that will benefit the people using it and bring cryptocurrency to everyday use. 

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:27:09 PM

Thats great news im happy to know about this hopping for the best of this and lots to HODL🙏😍

This is really exciting with all these great news and amazing features. I would love to experience the staking prowess of EXMR dapp. All out support should be given to this project.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Ems439

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:03:11 PM

Woww amazing project ever!!imagine no minimum amount to join staking.🥰 We can earn from staking without doing anything...great platform ever goodluck  EXRMFDN!!! THE SUCESS OF THIS PROJECT is also a success of our. Community or exrm holders and believers..
darthflux

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:39:19 AM

This is really exciting with all these great news and amazing features. I would love to experience the staking prowess of EXMR dapp. All out support should be given to this project.

Hmm, must try this one. Besides, there is no minimum amount to stake. I just need to install metamask for now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: