Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMR FDN. [ANN] Integrating developers for a better future in the crypto world!  (Read 1368 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:24:41 AM

Good thing that I went back on this token! I was one of the few that got this token in 2017 and I just checked recently and it is soaring high though volume is not that high and BitRabbit exchange disabled the deposit due to mapping but are you planning to list on other exchanges? With bigger volumes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrh_rmt

Activity: 488
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:03:53 PM
Merited by barumbado (1)

As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.
patz22

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:44:20 PM

As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.

I believe the support came from their original investors who believed on the project for 2years even though there was no hype until now but hopefully, team would be so active in development in regards to use case, marketing and even exchange listing.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:29:11 AM

Does the coin right now available at Bitrabbit the new EXMR FDN or it's still the old EXMR because it is somehow confusing to see the ticker hasn't been changed yet. Though the price surge high still 24h volume is low and I guess your information should be updated now at CMC. And, does it still have the same total supply even though the swap reduced for 1/10th?
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 11:45:30 AM

Discord link includes reddit link. Might wanna fix that? Also, please share the link here. Thanks! Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:52:27 PM

Discord link includes reddit link. Might wanna fix that? Also, please share the link here. Thanks! Smiley

I see, event in their site, the link is contain reddit link. I hope there is an inspection as soon as possible, if there is really a discord group please fix it to the correct one. EXMR's start getting people attention and going forward will continue to grow, so don't let small mistakes become a nuisance.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:24:01 PM

As I can remember EXMR started around 4rth quarter of 2017.  The team was quiet for sometime but I was surprised with the strong support of their community, especially their holders. still observing how they will handle the swap and what their plans after the swap. wonder if they will offer the new tokens for those wanting to acquire the new EXMR FND.

I believe the support came from their original investors who believed on the project for 2years even though there was no hype until now but hopefully, team would be so active in development in regards to use case, marketing and even exchange listing.

What a chart this Nov! I hope this is not a trap.

A steep climb. This is a scary trend. Is this because of their swap?
Also, their getcryptopayments.org site is saying your connection is not private. Not really safe to browse.
Is there really actual development going on?
rhomelmabini

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:30:01 AM

I am hoping as well because all they like to share are just that they are the top gainers, they all just mind about the price. I really hope that people will study first the project before jumping into a possible bull trap. One more thing is the time you haven't swapped earlier the chance you'll not get an EXMR FDN isn't it sad especially to those just doesn't get notified about this?

Also, their getcryptopayments.org site is saying your connection is not private. Not really safe to browse.
No, it isn't getcryptopayments.org instead getcryptopayments.com and it's working fine on my browser.

That's what I wanted to ask too if there's really a development ongoing because that 24h volume can be faked by them. I really don't care the price if there are results that they are working but AFAICS on there FB it's just price trend and LOL with your Twitter account when I clicked it direct me to share a tweet for your website. Isn't it shady to just click the link then you interrupted that I'll share it or don't, yeah it requires my permission but you just have hyperlinked your account and not that thing, Roll Eyes?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:55:52 PM

I am hoping as well because all they like to share are just that they are the top gainers, they all just mind about the price. I really hope that people will study first the project before jumping into a possible bull trap. One more thing is the time you haven't swapped earlier the chance you'll not get an EXMR FDN isn't it sad especially to those just doesn't get notified about this?

No, it isn't getcryptopayments.org instead getcryptopayments.com and it's working fine on my browser.

That's what I wanted to ask too if there's really a development ongoing because that 24h volume can be faked by them. I really don't care the price if there are results that they are working but AFAICS on there FB it's just price trend and LOL with your Twitter account when I clicked it direct me to share a tweet for your website. Isn't it shady to just click the link then you interrupted that I'll share it or don't, yeah it requires my permission but you just have hyperlinked your account and not that thing, Roll Eyes?

I have the feeling that this is a trap to those investors that want to get rich quick.
Everyone should be careful in touching a coin with very sharp climb.
It can go down easily and abruptly.

Ok, got the getcryptopayments.com. Thanks. I don't remember why I check the .org website.
And one more thing, sorry to say this, but it seems that you can't trust all the members listed.
But that is just my impression. They can prove me wrong anytime in the future.
patz22

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:06:31 AM

A steep climb. This is a scary trend. Is this because of their swap?

It can be because of the swap and good move from the team is that when they see that the price is moving up they lessen the swap ratio from 1:1 to 1:0.25 now to 1:0.10 which I believe can be good for the investors and long term holders however this can be a manipulation from the exchange or maybe with the team, who knows.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:06:03 PM

It can be because of the swap and good move from the team is that when they see that the price is moving up they lessen the swap ratio from 1:1 to 1:0.25 now to 1:0.10 which I believe can be good for the investors and long term holders however this can be a manipulation from the exchange or maybe with the team, who knows.
As I see this past days the volume is decreasing though the price still stay atop if there really some buyers then volume should be increasing day by day but it shows no signs of it. I'll believe a demand if volume is increasing per day not just there's some stoppage of it and right now it shows no volume at all.
patz22

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:03:38 PM

As I see this past days the volume is decreasing though the price still stay atop if there really some buyers then volume should be increasing day by day but it shows no signs of it. I'll believe a demand if volume is increasing per day not just there's some stoppage of it and right now it shows no volume at all.

As per update from bitrabbit exchange. They are having a maintenance and it should be up sometime today. Deposit and withdrawal of exmr on them will be opened 2pm UTC  tomorrow Dec.2. Tomorrow would be the day that we will know if there is demand
patz22

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:49:50 PM

Update on this project: they have postponed the deposit in bitrabbit and applied for binance dex. Now, people are getting angry cause officially no exchange have exmr listed on them. So now, we have to know what would we the concrete plan of this project cause they are also planning an IEO
rhomelmabini

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:57:53 AM

Update on this project: they have postponed the deposit in bitrabbit and applied for binance dex. Now, people are getting angry cause officially no exchange have exmr listed on them. So now, we have to know what would we the concrete plan of this project cause they are also planning an IEO
If that's the plan and have best chance to enter Binance DEX then it's a good plan, I wouldn't argue on that but if at all it's just a hope to drive a demand over their coin then it should be other way around of course. I guess the reason they don't open deposits is because there is still old coins from Yobit being traded and if people buy them for low that'll be easy money to sell it on Bitrabbit, that's I assume.

So after all the drama now they wanted to do an IEO? Is there an updated roadmap that been released by the team, any links also about this IEO? EXMR team any reply of yours is appreciated please respond to your community.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

If that's the plan and have best chance to enter Binance DEX then it's a good plan, I wouldn't argue on that but if at all it's just a hope to drive a demand over their coin then it should be other way around of course. I guess the reason they don't open deposits is because there is still old coins from Yobit being traded and if people buy them for low that'll be easy money to sell it on Bitrabbit, that's I assume.

So after all the drama now they wanted to do an IEO? Is there an updated roadmap that been released by the team, any links also about this IEO? EXMR team any reply of yours is appreciated please respond to your community.

I hope it is not to create hype for the project regarding Binance DEX. Of course, the reputation and volume is much bigger in BNB. Very few people actually know the existence of bitrabbit. I came to know that exchange because of one token that I am holding til now. Let's hope, such application is not just a rumour but true...
patz22

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:48:17 AM

I totally agree, they just need to create more hype not just a fake hype but more developments and listing. They said that they have already talking to exchanges so hpefully it is something big or decent exchange.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:24:51 PM

When will you open up the deposit on BitRabbit exchange, I thought it will open on the 2nd day of December? And can you enlighten us regarding your post on your social media account, this one;

EXMR FDN. You can buy it at bitrabbit.io and we will announce soon where else you can buy EXMR FDN.
Is this the so-called "hope so" hype to buy your coins? Though there's a decent buy and sell going on there I am still not satisfied if it's real volume.
jackmen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:26:45 PM

Hello everybody. I still have the old EXMRs on the Yobit Exchange wallet. Now my question, do I have to exchange it for the new EXMR FND or can I just leave it there and do nothing because the deadline expires on December 31st. Or they are automatically exchanged by Yobit. Unfortunately I have no idea what to do, so I would be very happy about your help.
exmr.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

exmr.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:07:41 PM