Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Holds Above $9k  (Read 653 times)
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:53:33 PM

yes ; it seem bitcoin hold above level 9000 usd per btc. price rise up 9500 usd per btc many time but it fall with 3-5 percent ; the thing important is that prices hold above 9000 usd per btc . i think prices can rise to level 12000 usd per btc at any time and who sell and buy for short term many times they will find some difficult for buying and selling

I agree, just hold your bitcoins and I think bitcoin value will rise up to more than $10k, and it is already helpful for those who hold their bitcoin especially to those who hold huge amount of bitcoin because it has an also a huge impact with the value of bitcoin that they are holding right now.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:36:54 PM

But, what did they risk with oil? Their capital? I dont think so.
Here in bitcoin many have bought at a low price but with how much risk? They don't even know where it is going and I dont think that should be compared with oil.
There is just too much difference between the two.
Imagine buying something out of nothing. It doesn't even make sense. Your family might even kick you out of the house for doing it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:16:17 PM

Interestingly bitcoin hasn't moved anywhere else since the last movement. We were under 8 thousand dollars for a long time and people were wondering what would happen, some said it would go up, some said it would go down back to $3k and some said it would go down a bit before it goes up, yet when looking at it nobody really talked about what would have after that. Like yeah we were under $8k and now we are over $9k but now what? What do we do now?

There is really not much we can do but wait however it is not really easy to buy or sell bitcoin right now considering we have no idea what will happen next. Do we think it will go up? Should we buy more? Do we think it will go down? Should we sell? Nobody has any clue and thats why the market is in a weird situation right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

Although it occassionaly drops to near breaking the $9k, it still holds up and I'm positive that the next bull run will soon happen. I'm not quite sure how that IPO might affect bitcoin. As far as I know, IPOs are for the stock market and is separate from ICOs for cryptocurrencies. If they would also enter the crypto-market, then that could be quite huge. But until now, the price is still struggling to reach an uptrend.

Hope support in $9k will continue to grow and the next battleground will be $14,000. Bakkt is slowly picking up also and some other derivatives in my opinion. Hoping for more financial institutions to follow too push bitcoin price. We need more projects and utilization of bitcoin for a great adoption to happen.
If people keep increasing the number of bitcoin they have in wallets right now specifically when the market is showing some positive signals regarding increase in bitcoin prices after a long bearish market. We have to act efficiently and smartly in order to avail this opportunity. For the massive adoptions of bitcoin, we need to spread awareness regarding positive and fundamental features of bitcoin.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:05:03 PM

The world’s most profitable company, today announced that it is going public, in what could be the biggest ever IPO. The oil giant, Saudi Aramco, posted an H1 profit of $46.9bn in 2019, compared to Apple’s $21.6bn in the same period. But one imagines that return on investment will still pale into insignificance compared to Bitcoin.

https://bitcoinist.com/sunday-digest-bitcoin-price-holds-usd-9k-other-headlines/

So Saudi Aramco posted a huge profit despite an attack on its oil installations from Iran? This leads mo to believe as what Iran said a fake attack on Saudi and put the blame on Iran in order to spark an oil price increase.

If Saudi Aramco considers an IPO, it will be worth hundreds of billions or even in trillion in dollars. It will be hard to push that value. While Bitcoin only has a marketcap of $166 billion. With that simple figures alone, it is easy to identify which one have the best potential to profit.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:24:15 PM

The market crashed, and the recovery happened all of the sudden when there is more speculation about the price of bitcoin falling low. This means the market is gaining more resistance for growth than decline in the price. Once after recovering from $7500 the price has been standing high fluctuating within specific range which means the price holds above $9000.

Judging from the movement of the graphs, in my opinion bitcoin will hold above $ 9,000. This shows that bitcoin will be more stable compared to last month, currently going down will not be a panic for its holders, instead I just say this is the beginning of a jump to $ 10,000 in the month front.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:27:35 PM

Nobody knows what price bitcoin will be except the forces that set the price.Bitcoin price is set by market makers only and speculators are basically only gamblers along for the ride.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

The world’s most profitable company, today announced that it is going public, in what could be the biggest ever IPO. The oil giant, Saudi Aramco, posted an H1 profit of $46.9bn in 2019, compared to Apple’s $21.6bn in the same period. But one imagines that return on investment will still pale into insignificance compared to Bitcoin.

https://bitcoinist.com/sunday-digest-bitcoin-price-holds-usd-9k-other-headlines/
First, your heading does not correlate with the body of your message and I really do not see the relationship with the both of them, one is company offering stock while the other is cryptocurrency and to me, bitcoin investment is still better than this one as an investment.

When we even talk of profit, that cannot be compared because bitcoin is a growing technology which will be accepted worldwide, there is limit to the number of people that can patronize this company you mentioned here, but bitcoin is a technology that within the next few years, it would really grow to become global currency and will be known and accepted by billions of people that are living in the earth, so bitcoin will still remain the most profitable asset for one in the future.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

The market crashed, and the recovery happened all of the sudden when there is more speculation about the price of bitcoin falling low. This means the market is gaining more resistance for growth than decline in the price. Once after recovering from $7500 the price has been standing high fluctuating within specific range which means the price holds above $9000.
It's holding and still trying to rise but the pressures still tough so it keeps coming back, it would take some time before we can see another huge run.
Though if there's more positive news and not only the halving but the success of  BAKKT being use by more company, surely will bring more impact.

We can't measures of compare what success is waiting for this industry, it's  only time who can dictate that to the investors that will hold.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:45:10 PM

Let's see if they could attract investors on there crowdsale.

They have a good financial record which means they are profitable and most investors are looking for projects that has a working product already, them, they don't just have a working product but they are profitable as well, its almost a safe and guaranteed investment but let see what are the criteria when the IPO is already live.
poeple start comparing how this profitable how that profitable bla bla bla

aramco well known as the most valueable and profitable company recently eventhough it is still debatable. crazy rich arabian , they are rich by nature less hardwork , hate to say this but that is the truth unfortunately yeah.
wondering if there is any of us here interested to join in the ipo? moving your precious bitcoin and swap it for the one time chance biggest ipo? that should be the safest investment with high probability to get a profit with all those status.

will you? cause i am not doin that especially if i have to cash the bitcoin out, no thanks.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:26:19 AM

Let's see if they could attract investors on there crowdsale.

They have a good financial record which means they are profitable and most investors are looking for projects that has a working product already, them, they don't just have a working product but they are profitable as well, its almost a safe and guaranteed investment but let see what are the criteria when the IPO is already live.
poeple start comparing how this profitable how that profitable bla bla bla

aramco well known as the most valueable and profitable company recently eventhough it is still debatable. crazy rich arabian , they are rich by nature less hardwork , hate to say this but that is the truth unfortunately yeah.
wondering if there is any of us here interested to join in the ipo? moving your precious bitcoin and swap it for the one time chance biggest ipo? that should be the safest investment with high probability to get a profit with all those status.

will you? cause i am not doin that especially if i have to cash the bitcoin out, no thanks.

I can do that, I don't only hold btc for my long term investment, if I see some project with great potential, I will always try to risk on it.
BTC is not the only profitable in the market, though its the safest investment but are we really here to play safe all the time? I am not, I am here to explore and take some calculated risk if I want to.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:28:17 PM

I would never do that. It isn't rocket science that a company valued at trillions isn't going to net you any serious percentage of profit.... you are lucky if they pay their shareholders dividends for holding their stocks.

I rather buy XRP (which I'm absolutely not a fan of) than to buy into Aramco stocks.... the company is too large and I'm not that confident in any company related to oil with how we're gearing towards the complete opposite direction.

Bitcoin is a one time opportunity while stocks and projects come and go continuously. Don't sell.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:20:15 AM

So Saudi Aramco posted a huge profit despite an attack on its oil installations from Iran? This leads mo to believe as what Iran said a fake attack on Saudi and put the blame on Iran in order to spark an oil price increase.

If Saudi Aramco considers an IPO, it will be worth hundreds of billions or even in trillion in dollars. It will be hard to push that value. While Bitcoin only has a marketcap of $166 billion. With that simple figures alone, it is easy to identify which one have the best potential to profit.   

the attack was more like a political thing rather than a real attack and it was from Syrian or maybe even from US trying to increase the tension in the region. in any case the only reason why this company is releasing this unrealistic profit is because they are trying to keep their damage to a minimum by trying to show the investors they are "OK" even after the losses they sustained. and also to try and prevent the IPO from failing and make some money from it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:35:50 PM

the attack was more like a political thing rather than a real attack and it was from Syrian or maybe even from US trying to increase the tension in the region. in any case the only reason why this company is releasing this unrealistic profit is because they are trying to keep their damage to a minimum by trying to show the investors they are "OK" even after the losses they sustained. and also to try and prevent the IPO from failing and make some money from it.
I don't believe that Aramco is losing. And a small increase in oil price is already worth a lot that can cover all its losses and damages (if true). I also think that their IPO will become a big success. The Saud family is making sure its powerful western allies can help them with it. In return, Saudi will guarantees them with billions of contracts from purchases and services. This IPO is fitted to rich people and companies only. Ordinary people cannot gain big on this compared to the potential of bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:25:56 PM

When you have that much oil and you make profits in those levels to invest into other things you do not really lose. I don't know what they do with their billions of dollars of profits but we are talking about a company that has 30 billion dollars (give or take) profits and they probably profited a lot more in the past as well AND ON TOP OF THAT they will go public so they will have a lot more money as well, all combined I would say at least 100+ billion dollars, probably closer to 200+ billion dollars just to invest.

Now, oil companies can invest into oil related stuff but if they are capable of investing into everything else, these dudes could become part owners of all major banks, all major tech companies and live off the profit of those companies forever without ever to work again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:32:04 PM

Bitcoin will hold its price between 8k-9k$ in order for the whales to accumulate even more...this is what I believe right now after I see the daily charts. We're in a strong period of accumulation and we should participate as well as we're closer and closer to the halv with every day pass. 

What I don't like is that whenever Bitcoin drops further more , altcoins drop a lot more ...and the pair between sats/$ for altcoins is in a big disorder and it should not be like this ...even if bitcoin goes to 10k$ , altcoins won't rise ...very suspicious.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 11:33:38 PM

We are all the whales, if there is a million of us then we are as large as any whale.   Humans want to see faces in the clouds because we are built that way to search for the reflection of humanity but  the market is moved by the flock of sheep not the whales.   Still human but its not the smoking man in a trenchcoat who moves the market really.

Right now nothing is moving the market at all, its quite silent.   Not sure how to take that especially, wider time frames take control perhaps but some are bullish.

4hr bars, moving down the road following the line

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:16:40 AM

Bitcoin will hold its price between 8k-9k$ in order for the whales to accumulate even more...this is what I believe right now after I see the daily charts. We're in a strong period of accumulation and we should participate as well as we're closer and closer to the halv with every day pass. 
I think the whales have done more accumulating when BTC was still at $3K... or maybe they sold it when bitcoin pump to $13,000 and now they are starting to accumulate again? is that what you are trying to say?

What I don't like is that whenever Bitcoin drops further more , altcoins drop a lot more ...and the pair between sats/$ for altcoins is in a big disorder and it should not be like this ...even if bitcoin goes to 10k$ , altcoins won't rise ...very suspicious.

Nobody likes that, its adding insult to injury because altcoins have already suffered a lot and yet there was no sign of recovery yet.
We can't do about it if people loss their confidence on altcoins because in general the market is really struggling,  just like in the past, this will be over sooner or later and the market will begin to look green again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 10:45:14 AM

Quote from: boltz link=topic=5198375.msg
[quote author=Russlenat link=topic=5198375.msg53090982#msg53090982 date=1573899400
Nobody likes that, its adding insult to injury because altcoins have already suffered a lot and yet there was no sign of recovery yet.
We can't do about it if people loss their confidence on altcoins because in general the market is really struggling,  just like in the past, this will be over sooner or later and the market will begin to look green again.

Who wants it? All of us hate to see those dumps keeps coming these days and I don't know if we will experience it on December since if those dumps will still occur I think it will tell the phase of the game on next year but hopefully the halving is the counter attack for those downwards since I still believe it is the big thing in crypto but I really hope we can see a green on our screen in halving season.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

We can't do about it if people loss their confidence on altcoins because in general the market is really struggling,  just like in the past, this will be over sooner or later and the market will begin to look green again.
There might be really a need for these to happen, as too high price may lead to imbalance of the market, the dropping of price for correction is reasonable but having it for like 2 years especially if you'd put a lot more investment is irritating somehow  but when we believed in what we hold is worth waiting like bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████