Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: could it be most project don't succeed?  (Read 1270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 03:55:51 PM

Yes, absolutely. And moreover, the are one of the most promising tokens on DEX, having incredibly high volume. By the way, have you already heard of Binance Community Listing program? The main sense there is giving community the opportunities to vote for most advanced and promising solutions to get listed on Binance. And VRAB is having very high chances right now

Hmm, haven't heard of such a program, but an interesting idea. Will check out more right now and, well, vote Smiley Thank you for letting me know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:19:56 PM

Verasity is just one but the number of failed attempts are way beyond.

This is an open platform of which projects will be posted at all times and there might be away bitcointalk can prevent people form posting  on the platform, but there are knowledgeable experts on this platform who are knowledgeable in the authenticity of the project and can tell the difference between a real project and scam project then warrn people accordingly to stay away from su h projects.  That's the viable way to reduce scam projects from geijg

thanks for your feedback,
you know it's obviously said that learning never ends, so we learn everyday from the leaders in the forum they also help us track down some projects just as you have said. carefulness matters a lot.

You can see several team members were tracked and users who tracked them open scam accusation threads for users to be aware of the scam possibilities. Often times these scam busters are correct with what they found out, when they see the images actually belongs to someone else and the name isn't correct, you can already sense its a scam.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:43:12 PM

Verasity is just one but the number of failed attempts are way beyond.

This is an open platform of which projects will be posted at all times and there might be away bitcointalk can prevent people form posting  on the platform, but there are knowledgeable experts on this platform who are knowledgeable in the authenticity of the project and can tell the difference between a real project and scam project then warrn people accordingly to stay away from su h projects.  That's the viable way to reduce scam projects from geijg

thanks for your feedback,
you know it's obviously said that learning never ends, so we learn everyday from the leaders in the forum they also help us track down some projects just as you have said. carefulness matters a lot.

You can see several team members were tracked and users who tracked them open scam accusation threads for users to be aware of the scam possibilities. Often times these scam busters are correct with what they found out, when they see the images actually belongs to someone else and the name isn't correct, you can already sense its a scam.
Those efforts should be appreciated. Though it is not a very difficult task to pinpoint a scam, it jus needs some common sense and clarity of mid to look through the obvious baits. Most of the times, scammer become successful due to carelessness of users. They do not take every bit of available information into account. If a lot of members pass statement against a project, then it should not be invested in.

Kezacky

Activity: 735
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:11:25 PM

in the crypto market anything can happen unexpectedly, be it a good project or a bad one that can change immediately. including the ico project that we predicted could be successful but could turn out otherwise. it is important for you to always be careful before investing in a project and ensure that the entire contents of the project are real or not, including the transparency of the team and the developer's background.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 09:53:52 PM

in the crypto market anything can happen unexpectedly, be it a good project or a bad one that can change immediately. including the ico project that we predicted could be successful but could turn out otherwise. it is important for you to always be careful before investing in a project and ensure that the entire contents of the project are real or not, including the transparency of the team and the developer's background.
We should expect the worst that can happen, not all the projects that we join and participated can last till the end or they succeed. Many of them turn to be scam because of the lack of support of the developer some of them succeed but in the end turned to be shit coin due to the unstable market prices, and they choose some shit exchanges with low number of traders . We need to be prepared on what wi gonna happen.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:47:15 PM

We should expect the worst that can happen, not all the projects that we join and participated can last till the end or they succeed. Many of them turn to be scam because of the lack of support of the developer some of them succeed but in the end turned to be shit coin due to the unstable market prices, and they choose some shit exchanges with low number of traders . We need to be prepared on what wi gonna happen.
It happens for a reason and this obvious reason is not changing for years due to human psychology. The shitcoins have lost a lot of investors after the end of bull market and now the chance of recovery is low because of the long bear market. No need to prepare ourselves, just educating every single investor will be enough for preventing the scam projects.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:20:57 PM

If a fake project team builds it's social media platform, if those who participated in whatever was organized by such project team, still have their contacts or profile links with them, they can easily be identified in future and their future scheme can easily be foiled. Which more as their future ambitions must not succeed again.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:30:43 AM

I wouldn't say that there are many, cause, again, meeting requirements is a very important aspect. So probably the most attractive platform these days I am following is Verasity (VRA token) - heard of the guys already? They are in very high demand these days

Verasity sounds very familiar. Aren't they trading on Binance DEX?
Yes they are https://www.binance.org/en/trade/VRAB-B56_BNB
But i don't agree if they are getting big demand these days. You can take a look at the monthly chart of verasity itself and there was a lot of downtrend on its daily trade volume from day by day.
VRA is not an attractive platform anymore because VERA is lack of demand. People are taking financial sector as the main field to invest and trade.
Very will not be so long here.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
chunnu39

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:35:22 AM

it is because most of project team did not achieve there desired vision. team is not as much professional. sometimes project can't achieve hardcap. some of them stolen investors fund and run out. but the main factor is idea behind the project is not attantable.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:52:42 AM

It happens for a reason and this obvious reason is not changing for years due to human psychology. The shitcoins have lost a lot of investors after the end of bull market and now the chance of recovery is low because of the long bear market. No need to prepare ourselves, just educating every single investor will be enough for preventing the scam projects.
with the caution of investors to choose the project, I think it will turn off the scam project by itself. I think investors should learn from previous mistakes, so for now more investors choose IEO, which is considered safer from project fraud cases

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

Good afternoon there mate. I would say that I fully agree with you here. And in my opinion, another important point is the working prototype. Are you having many advanced solutions you are following that meet your requirements in mind?

I wouldn't say that there are many, cause, again, meeting requirements is a very important aspect. So probably the most attractive platform these days I am following is Verasity (VRA token) - heard of the guys already? They are in very high demand these days

sorry mr, I m talking about another platform here.. I talking on how to trash out this problems that has been bugging on the forum here, so please share to what is related this community.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

with the caution of investors to choose the project, I think it will turn off the scam project by itself. I think investors should learn from previous mistakes, so for now more investors choose IEO, which is considered safer from project fraud cases

sorry mr, I want to say something that will shocked you, don't know you that most of the IEO are typical scam too??
okay lets say this, if they run their IEO in any of this newly trading platform and people went into to invest or put resources into it; don't know that once they have gotten what they want they can possibly runaway?? and leave the rest for the hunters that to suffer it.
the only way is that if they run IEO in trusted trading or larger platform like Binance or OkeX those would never happened...

I have to rest my case here
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:08:01 PM

I would say it up to everyone using this forum to DYOR and o ly support projects you feel are legit and have potential

Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:08:57 PM

it is because most of project team did not achieve there desired vision. team is not as much professional. sometimes project can't achieve hardcap. some of them stolen investors fund and run out. but the main factor is idea behind the project is not attantable.

before talking of hardcap don't you know we have softcap??
so they have to get to their softcap before talking of hardcap, you know to me what I just found out is that for a project to succeed is all depends on the factors they are into, I mean the economic benefit it will give to the world. secondly, what problem is it solving to our entity and regions.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:11:29 PM

I would say it up to everyone using this forum to DYOR and o ly support projects you feel are legit and have potential

do you think Doing Your Own Research will Solve the problem of being not scammed ??
the answer is probably NO sir. because you may ends up doing it and at last being duped or scammed.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:14:47 PM

thank you sir, that is what we have to do right away
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:15:12 PM

True, if the idea or concept that the team wants to build is not reached, it will have an effect on project failure, it is certainly very common if it occurs, but the most common is the fraud committed by the team so that their project also fails to be developed.
dubovts

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:54:57 PM

From 2010 to 2015 it s just was first step of the whole new industry, which is not existed before, and all who start a project honestly believe in this project and don t mean to scam people.

Now, when crypto is grow and became much mature, it s clear that 98% of all crypto projects is just don t needed. It s stay only 2% big projects, which is really needed for the world (btc, eth and so on).
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:11:36 PM

Hello. What you say makes sense, I really like this. Projects in the cryptocurrency market are not easy to succeed. Old and new projects can flourish in a few days but long-term success is difficult.
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

Thanks for the things you have shared. Your article will have lots of views. In my opinion, running a free and fair project in the system is almost impossible because it is easy to be deceptive and does not bring many benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: