Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VULTR | AWS $100 | AZURE | Linode | DO | ScaleWay | Alibaba | Gcloud | Twilio  (Read 7878 times)
sebungkus (OP)

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:13:07 PM

Fake Fake Fake

Don't trust

I send hem betcoin and make a block to me

This ^^

first this guys is same . and i found another alt account .
@wiseguys aka po1zon asking me about googlecloud and selling for him to $9 . iam reject because my price $20 - $30 for each account .
and ever since that incident, he has been continuously interrupting my selling thread . IAM NEVER STOLEN THIS FUCKING GUY MONEY ! give me a proof if you have
and few minutes ago iam chat him , but got blocked lol .. hahaha want a google cloud for $9 ?
now wiseguys aka po1zon sent me a negative trust without any proof lmao . this guys always trouble maker in another thread . one again . IAM NEVER STOLEN YOUR FUCKING MONEY LMAO !!!

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
po1zon

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:24:19 PM

Fake Fake Fake

Don't trust

This ^^

@wiseguys aka po1zon asking me about googlecloud and selling for him to $9 . iam reject because my price $20 - $30 for each account .
and ever since that incident, he has been continuously interrupting my selling thread . IAM NEVER STOLEN THIS FUCKING GUY MONEY ! give me a proof if you have
and few minutes ago iam chat him , but got blocked lol .. hahaha want a google cloud for $9 ?
now wiseguys aka po1zon sent me a negative trust without any proof lmao . this guys always trouble maker in another thread . one again . IAM NEVER STOLEN YOUR FUCKING MONEY LMAO !!!

https://pasteboard.co/JyxNGM5.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/JyxNPkD.jpg

Not only you're a SCAMMER you're also a retard. Who asked you gcloud for $9? You're a very confused man thinking I'm an alias. Stop scamming, people stop messaging me and go away. I'm done with you.
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:29:09 PM

Fake Fake Fake

Don't trust

This ^^

Not only you're a SCAMMER you're also a retard. Who asked you gcloud for $9? You're a very confused man thinking I'm an alias. Stop scamming people stop messaging me and go away. I'm done with you.

haha nice try . iam not forget you asking about scaleway and google cloud. and after that you think that both price is $ 9. lmao
but iam never stolen your shit money . stop calling people scam if you are scammer bastard . how many alt you have ?

po1zon

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:30:41 PM

haha nice try . iam not forget you asking about scaleway and google cloud. and after that you think that both price is $ 9. lmao
but iam never stolen your shit money . stop calling people scam if you are scammer bastard . how many alt you have ?

Hey retard you're the one who keeps creating telegram accounts after I blocked you to harass me and you're calling me an alias? This guy's a joke.
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:32:58 PM

Hey retard you're the one who keeps creating telegram accounts to harass me and you're calling me an alias? This guy's a joke.

why blocked me ? iam stolen your money ? or are you asking refund without any transaction ? lol
you are trouble maker here . and please dont call another people scammer if you are scammer . i never stolen your fucking money .

po1zon

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:36:47 PM

Hey retard you're the one who keeps creating telegram accounts to harass me and you're calling me an alias? This guy's a joke.

why blocked me ? iam stolen your money ? or are you asking refund without any transaction ? lol
you are trouble maker here . and please dont call another people scammer if you are scammer . i never stolen your fucking money .

I blocked you so YOU FUCKING STOP MESSAGING ME FUCKING SCAMMER!

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:39:38 PM

I blocked you so YOU FUCKING STOP MESSAGING ME FUCKING SCAMMER!

this guy totally joke .
if you want a google cloud for free unblocked me . iam sent to your telegram .
i never stolen your fucking money .

drhany215

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:20:09 PM

Respond to tgm
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 11:53:04 PM

Respond to tgm

Contact me on TELEGRAM only @suncomefaster

po1zon

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:04:44 PM

Vultr gcloud linode scaleway aws free tier 32vcpu and aws starter available for sale! Contact me on TELEGRAM for fast respons

This seller will leave fake negative feedback on your account. Be warned!! 👎
sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 04:07:28 AM

Keep crying bro lol
Hope you find another seller giving you google cloud for free
Thanks for bump my thread :p

Yes I found many sellers not trying to scam ppl, anytime!

Yeah you right, always right bro
Keep crying iam happy for you lol :v

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 04:11:47 AM

Yeah you right, always right bro
Keep crying iam happy for you lol :v

And you keep trying to scam people you piece of shit, but it's ok ppl who know where to look will know to avoid you.

Okay you right. Keep crying bro
This is open forum. Giving proof or your all bulshit :v
Don't said people scammer if you are scam xD
Iam giving you x75 Google cloud account for free if you giving a proof xD
Don't cry bro please Sad :v

bigwml
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:19:06 AM

Guys, please be aware of scammer when you try to reach out OP.

There are FAKE accounts in TG to mimic OP.

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 09:11:47 PM

Guys, please be aware of scammer when you try to reach out OP.

There are FAKE accounts in TG to mimic OP.

Hi thanks bro for notify.
Yes sure this is not me, beware another TELEGRAM account. Thats why iam insert TELEGRAM link few days ago.

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 11:33:51 AM

Hello all , iam selling virtual cloud computing account with balance !

Alibaba Cloud Account 1vcpu 1gb Ram 12 Month or 1core 2gb Ram 3 Month  $10 Ready Stock
ScaleWay Account Price $10 Ready Stock
Twilio Upgrade Account with $20 Balance Price $10 Ready Stock
Amazon Web Service Starter Account Balance $100 valid for 1 years US REGION ONLY (1) Price $10 Ready Stock
Digital Ocean With $50 Balance Valid for 1 Year  Price $15  Ready Stock
Digital Ocean With $100 Balance  Valid For 60 Days since Registered Account Price $15  Ready Stock
Linode Account with $50 Balance Valid for more than 60days Price $10 Ready Stock
Linode Account with $100 Balance Valid for more than 60days Price $15 Ready Stock
Microsoft Azure Free trial worth $200 Balance valid for 1 Month only $15Ready Stock
Amazon Web Service [ Free tier 1 Years ] more than 7 region guaranteed 32vcpus limit per region Price $15Ready Stock
Google Cloud Account with $300 Balance 1 Year Price $30 | Verified Card and DOC Ready Stock
Google Cloud Coupon $200 Valid 3 Month after redeem $8 Ready Stock
Vultr Account with $105 Balance Limit 10 instance Price $12 Ready Stock

Payment Methode : XLM XRP DOGE ETH BTC LTC DASH BNB
iam go first for green member ! contact me telegram @suncomefaster

Iam only used one telegram account for all transaction. only in @suncomefaster . Beware because another scammer

Linode vultr scaleway aws free tier or starter available. Contact me on telegram for fast response

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 05:01:00 PM

Alibaba Cloud Account 1vcpu 1gb Ram 12 Month or 1core 2gb Ram 3 Month  $10 Ready Stock
Amazon Web Service Starter Account Balance $100 valid for 1 years US REGION ONLY (1) Price $10 Ready Stock
Digital Ocean With $100 Balance  Valid For 60 Days since Registered Account Price $15  Ready Stock
Linode Account with $50 Balance Valid for more than 60days Price $10 Ready Stock
Linode Account with $100 Balance Valid for more than 60days Price $15 Ready Stock
Microsoft Azure Free trial worth $200 Balance valid for 1 Month only $15Ready Stock
Amazon Web Service [ Free tier 1 Years ] more than 7 region guaranteed 32vcpus limit per region Price $15Ready Stock
Google Cloud Account with $300 Balance 1 Year Price $30 | Verified Card and DOC Ready Stock

Iam only used one telegram account for all transaction. only in @suncomefaster . Beware because another scammer

Aws starter free tier vultr scaleway available for sale! Contact me on TELEGRAM for fast response

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 09:45:06 AM

Aws free tier or starter vultr available for sale! Contract me on TELEGRAM for fast respons

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 02:57:51 PM

Vultr aws available for sale! Contact me on telegram. Just click image telegram on my main thread

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 04:20:53 PM

Vultr aws scaleway available for sale! Contact me on telegram for fast response. Just click image on main thread thanks

sebungkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 11:05:56 PM

Vultr scaleway google cloud linode aws free tier or starter available for sale ! Contact me on telegram for fast response thanks

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: