Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Lydian Lion - Everyday activities rewarded  (Read 1088 times)
LydianLion (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:41:21 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 11:10:19 AM by LydianLion

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

Where can we see the list of everyday activities that will be integrated in your app? And the money that you said you spent for researches and development is quite huge already. Did it come from your pockets or private investors?

Also, is your LiveLife app free to use once release in the market?
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:59:11 AM

Where can we see the list of everyday activities that will be integrated in your app? And the money that you said you spent for researches and development is quite huge already. Did it come from your pockets or private investors?

Also, is your LiveLife app free to use once release in the market?

Everything is basically described in the Whitepaper, what features, how to attend to services and how to get rewarded out of it from the platform, there is also explained how the connection between the apps and the features work.

The money spent was calculated with the peoples contribution to the project and also the investment we have spent so far, the project is running for 15 months and building up legal structures and also doing research o a new technology has cost a lot, but it's not all spent in money assets, it's the time and effort people have put into the project so far valued through a number.

Yes, the app will be free, also described in the whitepaper, our last stage is development of own devices which will be used by our platform.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:40:36 PM

Theres alot going on here man, maybe you should have someone who speaks English as a first language do your ANN tho, hard to understand this : /
So your gonna make an app that is like the 10 others that do nothing but data mine us, ugh, this idea is so washed up months ago Sad
Coins like Pi and Electroneum have done this kind of distro, except your also selling this to people, wow : /
Ya no thanks

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:50:46 PM

Theres alot going on here man, maybe you should have someone who speaks English as a first language do your ANN tho, hard to understand this : /
So your gonna make an app that is like the 10 others that do nothing but data mine us, ugh, this idea is so washed up months ago Sad
Coins like Pi and Electroneum have done this kind of distro, except your also selling this to people, wow : /
Ya no thanks

You should read a bit about the project before posting such comments, the platform is not as simple to describe in one post, the whitepaper is on 77 pages explaining how the reward system is going to work in all connected applications,

Also, IF you would have even checked the website you would know that we don't collect any data from customers through the system, privacy is one of the highest factors on our platform, not collecting data but giving users the access to their own data over blockchain,

The main concept is to reward people for everyday things they do, by giving them assistance on the way and also pointing onto good behavior with social interaction instead of using technological devices for fun
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:15:11 AM

Ya no thanks

You should read a bit about the project before posting such comments, the platform is not as simple to describe in one post, the whitepaper is on 77 pages explaining how the reward system is going to work in all connected applications,

Also, IF you would have even checked the website you would know that we don't collect any data from customers through the system, privacy is one of the highest factors on our platform, not collecting data but giving users the access to their own data over blockchain,

The main concept is to reward people for everyday things they do, by giving them assistance on the way and also pointing onto good behavior with social interaction instead of using technological devices for fun

Thats cool man, i was just giving a quick first impression, everything is so overdone here, sometimes i get kinda cynical about stuff Tongue
Most stuff dosent survive a year, i will keep my mind open to this one and i wish you the best going forward.
You may find many skeptics like me here, but as long as you stick too your plan in time people will see your vision Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:43:34 AM

Ya no thanks

Thats cool man, i was just giving a quick first impression, everything is so overdone here, sometimes i get kinda cynical about stuff Tongue
Most stuff dosent survive a year, i will keep my mind open to this one and i wish you the best going forward.
You may find many skeptics like me here, but as long as you stick too your plan in time people will see your vision Smiley

We've been working on it 15 months already, it's hard to set up everything working correctly and bringing a good picture to the public,

Thank you for showing at least some interest and reading something about the project, also, will surely use the comments to update our initial post and bring more quality and cler information about us to the public
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

Looks ambitious but would you really be able to push through with this? Considering the current market sentiments about ICOs and your team's lack of initial funding, are you guys sure you could bring this platform to fruition? As seen here, your team doesn't even want to spend any penny for promotions and marketing (or you don't have any), you're just gonna straight-up use only these tokens as a way of paying the services that you want to get. If you can't even have proper marketing to make this project's ICO standout, I doubt your team would even be able to reach your target funding.

LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:05:44 PM

Looks ambitious but would you really be able to push through with this? Considering the current market sentiments about ICOs and your team's lack of initial funding, are you guys sure you could bring this platform to fruition? As seen here, your team doesn't even want to spend any penny for promotions and marketing (or you don't have any), you're just gonna straight-up use only these tokens as a way of paying the services that you want to get. If you can't even have proper marketing to make this project's ICO standout, I doubt your team would even be able to reach your target funding.

The whole project is running for 15 months already, and the main goal is to finish developing the platform to release it to the public after the ICO is over, The use for Lydian Lion Tokens over the platform is planned in any case, so over the ICO everyone can contribute and get a part of the Tokens to his wallet before release,

Everything so far in the project is making progress and building up a team of paid associates is not our goal for sure, so we search for people who'll work with us instead for us,

The marketing goes slow but at least people spare the time to listen or read what's the project about instead of investing into something that's shiny and overpromoted, all offered paid services ( so far ) who have been offered were offered without a clue what we're doing,

In the end, we make progress on the project every day so everything is good,
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

can you explain how much the rate for each activity that we made?
example if i jogging for 1 hour and cycle for 2 hours how much coins that i will make during that activity?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:21:10 PM

can you explain how much the rate for each activity that we made?
example if i jogging for 1 hour and cycle for 2 hours how much coins that i will make during that activity?

There are 6 examples in the whitepaper you can read,

Also depends on skill levels of activities you're doing, also in the whitepaper
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 12:40:28 PM

you can think about ANN designer being fired. It is terrible, My eyes hurt from the strain trying to read it. The roadmap is like eyesight testing for driving licence  Wink
What's happened with your first version of ANN, why you have opened this new one? And did you find someone for this: Looking for advisers and promoters

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

you can think about ANN designer being fired. It is terrible, My eyes hurt from the strain trying to read it. The roadmap is like eye testing for driving licence  Wink
What's happened with your first version of ANN, why you are opened this new one? And did you find someone for this: Looking for advisers and promoters

The first ANN was posted by a forum member not associated with us and we created this one to be from our account so we closed the old one,

We are working on visual improvements, website and whitepaper updates are going to follow soon, this roadmap shown was only first idea which "looked good" so we posted it here but most visuals will be replaced soon in this ANN,

A couple people got in touch with us to be advisors ( since most of the team wasn't active in crypto projects before at all ) so we'll present along with new website and whitepaper our final core team and advisors to have a better presentation of the project public.

A bounty campaign is going to be started on November 18th here on the forum and we're still looking for investors to the project to help us complete our platform
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

Hello!
May i know who is in charge of listing cooperation?
We are working on 3 listing components.
1. List your project. Only listing on our platform will be free, but we expect cooperation from your side for advertising the announcement. Also, we need an official listing agreement.
2. Setting up an IEO. We can set up an IEO for your project. The price is  0.1 BTC and it is owed before the IEO. We will create a special and unique website for the purpose. The IEO website will be live in 24 hours after the payment. A member of our support team will be in charge on the live chat. Also, we can order articles like this one: https://blockchainnews.press/2019/10/01/the-social-impact-token-blume-token/
The price is  0.1BTC and this is all included in it. There are no additional costs. The IEO page+support agent+website articles.
3. We are running successful marketing campaigns for us and our partners. If you are lack of sales and you need to expand aggressively, we can promote your product. We can reach up to 100 000 people a day.
If you're interested in listing to our exchange, you can communicate with me via telegram (https://t.me/CryptoJohn48), you can send me an email to john.todorov@dagx.live, you can call straight to my office phone number +44 20 38073840 or you can fill-up the application form from here: https://affiliate.dagx.live/list-your-coin-token-on-dagx-live/

Please, you can find contacts from our team all around, and even tried to check our website maybe?

Don't use bitcointalk ANN for advertising, listing is planned for February 2020. earliest
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:14:07 AM

Do you have an MVP or it is still in the form of idea right now? and it seems like your current website does not show the team members anymore, I would like to know the detail about their real background and profile. Can you?
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:46:03 AM

Do you have an MVP or it is still in the form of idea right now? and it seems like your current website does not show the team members anymore, I would like to know the detail about their real background and profile. Can you?

The development of the paltform in ongoing, there has been some progress made but we didn't release anything public since the crypto asset is undergoing a mayor change atm and we're going to redesign the website soon to show team members and advisors on frontpage as well. You can look up most members on LinkedIn for now.

Most people who were interested in the project got in touch with someone of our core members so far, the project is just being publicly released and that takes time, so for every further information you can check on all public profiles online
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:52:12 AM

At this time, Lydian Lion's team and advisors are already displays on the site

what makes you swap your token from ERC20 to Stellar blockchain?
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:22:20 AM

At this time, Lydian Lion's team and advisors are already displays on the site

what makes you swap your token from ERC20 to Stellar blockchain?

At this time, website is still undergoing rework due to the blockchain change we're undergoing,

The swap to Stellar was decided of multiple reasons:
- Stellar has way faster transactions and low transaction fee ( our platform will ask for a lot of micro-transactions in the future )
- Easier access to en-user interface for token transfers and usage of the token on exchanges ( Lobstr wallet and telegram papaya bot )
- We are integrating in 3 exchanges with the swap
- We never had a pre-ICO and the swap allows us to go "a step back" and do things right from start on
- Tokenomics for the ERC20 token haven't been set up completely right and with the swap we can start over with distribution in a more transparent way

The crowd sale is initiated to raise funds for further project development and it's very important that everything is set up correctly to attract more contributors to the project and also "spreading the word" about the project, our vision is different from many other projects and our goal is to reward all people worldwide with time with valuable tokens, that makes the transparency of the project very important

Also, everyone who already contributed to the project won't lose his ERC20 tokens, they will have an easy way to exchange their tokens for new tokens on Stellar blockchain, the ERC20 tokens will be burned
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

I would rather agree to use technology from Stellar because at the moment they are more popular and more stable, not because they underestimate eth technology but they are currently down.

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

I would rather agree to use technology from Stellar because at the moment they are more popular and more stable, not because they underestimate eth technology but they are currently down.

Thats just because Stellar does not have so many daaps like ETH and have more faster transactions.
BTW, what are the using of this token at all? For what are they going reward users?
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

Thats just because Stellar does not have so many daaps like ETH and have more faster transactions.
BTW, what are the using of this token at all? For what are they going reward users?

There is a whole platform with 10 different types of real-life connected objectives to follow through every day regular activities, also social interactions and using technology for personal advantage in health and exploring progress made
Abdo_Massud

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

Ya no thanks

Most dsipleased in the way you talk to people. If this is how you gonna run the project, talking down to people, I can't see you going anywhere.
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:10:17 PM

Ya no thanks

Most dsipleased in the way you talk to people. If this is how you gonna run the project, talking down to people, I can't see you going anywhere.

The topic is about the project, so please stay on the topic, check our website and whitepaper for further information about the project and feel free to comment anything regarding the token or platform.

We're live on Stellar exchanges for a pre-ICO price or you can contact us for private contribution as well.
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:23:28 PM

Ya no thanks

The topic is about the project, so please stay on the topic, check our website and whitepaper for further information about the project and feel free to comment anything regarding the token or platform.

We're live on Stellar exchanges for a pre-ICO price or you can contact us for private contribution as well.
why did you choose Stellar exchanges to start pre ICO? does this token use the Stellar platform? what is your reason for it? because some large projects use platforms from ethereum or waves, and for when will IEO be launched?

Stellar gives us the fast transaction times in first place that will be needed for the platform to work smoothly,

Yes, Lydian Lion is a digital token native to Stellar blockchain

IEO might be considered during the ICO stage, we're still creating awareness of the project and gathering mostly private contribution, the pre-ICO price on exchanges is mostly live to handle smaller contributions to the project for the -50% discount on pre-ICO
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:07:28 AM

Stellar gives us the fast transaction times in first place that will be needed for the platform to work smoothly,

IEO might be considered during the ICO stage, we're still creating awareness of the project and gathering mostly private contribution, the pre-ICO price on exchanges is mostly live to handle smaller contributions to the project for the -50% discount on pre-ICO

You've said in this post that the development of the MVP is ongoing, what's the progress on that?
'cause if you're thinking of running an IEO or even an ICO, having something to present such as a minimum viable product would help you boost your sales. Not the whole platform itself but just something to present the investors with. It would be best to focus on building that before running any token offerings.

LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:54:07 AM

You've said in this post that the development of the MVP is ongoing, what's the progress on that?
'cause if you're thinking of running an IEO or even an ICO, having something to present such as a minimum viable product would help you boost your sales. Not the whole platform itself but just something to present the investors with. It would be best to focus on building that before running any token offerings.

Issuing our asset that will be used in the platform is already one of the main steps towards the platform release, We will release smaller parts and teasers for the platform during the ICO period,

Making a platform to give out and sell something at same time would affect market price too much, it's one step at a time

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:59:02 PM

Issuing our asset that will be used in the platform is already one of the main steps towards the platform release, We will release smaller parts and teasers for the platform during the ICO period,

Making a platform to give out and sell something at same time would affect market price too much, it's one step at a time

That would be a nice move. At least you are already offering snippets of your project while the ICO is ongoing. Though it is understandable that you may not deliver the whole services, at least give something to your potential investors. It is important to see something solid rather than empty foundation. But hopefully you have the motivation to complete the work once the ICO is finished. And not to be delayed like others.
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Still didn't understand with this concept. After I read some text in your website and in the ANN thread, I can't find in where section the people get paid for daily activities. I mean who want to pay us with our daily activities? while our activities didn't give any profit for them(token buyer or investor)Is that money come from investor, advertisement or anything else? And what about team? Are they didn't need money for develop or take care the project(if all funds already used up).

Regards
Hyudien

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:15:32 PM

- Stellar has way faster transactions and low transaction fee ( our platform will ask for a lot of micro-transactions in the future )
- Easier access to en-user interface for token transfers and usage of the token on exchanges ( Lobstr wallet and telegram papaya bot )
- We never had a pre-ICO and the swap allows us to go "a step back" and do things right from start on
- Tokenomics for the ERC20 token haven't been set up completely right and with the swap we can start over with distribution in a more transparent way
Also, everyone who already contributed to the project won't lose his ERC20 tokens, they will have an easy way to exchange their tokens for new tokens on Stellar blockchain, the ERC20 tokens will be burned

What about bounty hunters, that entered their ERC20 wallets for reward distribution? Most of the them (according to spreadsheet) filled the google form with ERC20 wallet.

Plus in the bounty rules it is mentioned:

"Please check your wallet address which you submit via form, this cannot be changed till the end of the bounty"
"Tokens will be transferred to your Ethereum wallet at the end of the campaign"

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:50:55 AM

What about bounty hunters, that entered their ERC20 wallets for reward distribution? Most of the them (according to spreadsheet) filled the google form with ERC20 wallet.

Plus in the bounty rules it is mentioned:

"Please check your wallet address which you submit via form, this cannot be changed till the end of the bounty"
"Tokens will be transferred to your Ethereum wallet at the end of the campaign"
Maybe everyone bounty hunter will get paid in stellar wallet that confirm but more bounty hunter submit their erc20 but I ask admin in telegram channel they said me will move all wallet.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:17:59 PM

Do I get it right - to obtain Lydian Lion tokens, first I must make a trustline with contract ?

Without it, tokens will be in my wallet, but not visible (until trustline is accepted)? Or I wont even manage to receive them ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

10 days has passed - still no answer from any Lydian Lion representative.
Besides, the representative was last time online month ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:58:29 AM

If they are like this in their ICO period what more can we expect after they get funded your guess is as good as mine, are they serious there are a lot of questions that need answers from bounty hunter and investor, the next thing they are going to say is, go to our telegram channel where they are in full control and moderate every post.

LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:49:59 PM

If they are like this in their ICO period what more can we expect after they get funded your guess is as good as mine, are they serious there are a lot of questions that need answers from bounty hunter and investor, the next thing they are going to say is, go to our telegram channel where they are in full control and moderate every post.

All trustline adds have been credited as announced and all bounties so far are paid out, token swap process still ongoing cause some people changed personality in between and we're figuring out who's scamming us. Read giveaway details and conditions for participation, they usually contain dates and information about distribution process.

All investors are informed by e-mail about all ongoing changes and intern development information, our website contains a news/blog section where we announce everything ongoing regarding the project.

Everyone who complains is either blind or a scammer.

Our project is giving out tokens mostly for free, contribution to the project is still low and we're going to continue giving out more tokens during the ICO period. Feel free to join our giveaways in the future and be part of our development and growing process by getting a share of LLion tokens from the Stellar DEX.
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:26:57 PM

All trustline adds have been credited as announced and all bounties so far are paid out, token swap process still ongoing cause some people changed personality in between and we're figuring out who's scamming us. Read giveaway details and conditions for participation, they usually contain dates and information about distribution process.

All investors are informed by e-mail about all ongoing changes and intern development information, our website contains a news/blog section where we announce everything ongoing regarding the project.

Our project is giving out tokens mostly for free, contribution to the project is still low and we're going to continue giving out more tokens during the ICO period. Feel free to join our giveaways in the future and be part of our development and growing process by getting a share of LLion tokens from the Stellar DEX.
My conclusion is that if the community is still unsure of your project, it is best to continue working and prove your hard work to the community because it is the only way to take public trust in the Lydian project, if you succeed in stealing their attention, be sure they are not have more doubts about joining the Lydian project

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:55:14 PM

My conclusion is that if the community is still unsure of your project, it is best to continue working and prove your hard work to the community because it is the only way to take public trust in the Lydian project, if you succeed in stealing their attention, be sure they are not have more doubts about joining the Lydian project

Even if they are giving their tokens for free if there is no solid foundation, it will be useless in the long run. so they better continue their development and show that they are accomplishing their deliverables on time or earlier than planned. public trust is earned through time, so it will be earned slowly and not overnight. also, the Lydian team should have more patience on addressing users or followers as it will reflect on what type of treatment they are giving to all potential stakeholders. though some questions are repetitive and non-sense, still they have to address and be more tolerant with them.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 11:00:27 PM

-snip-

Whoa. What's with the salty attitude? Didn't 1 out of your 10 advisors told you to answer and converse nicely with everyone who asks valid questions on this announcement thread?
If you guys don't want to be questioned or even converse with the users following your project, then might as well not post the ann thread here on this forum in the first place.  Cheesy

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:14:04 PM

Dead?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: