Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for advisers and promoters  (Read 423 times)
LydianLion (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:04:49 PM

Hello Everyone,

Lydian Lion, an ongoing ICO, is looking for people to join our team to promote and attract more investors to our project,

Everyone interested can send a pm on bitcointalk or contact me on telegram at @leonsoljic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:20:26 PM

I guess you are paying in your own token and not in any liquid asset (such as BTC, ETH etc.) ?!

Please give a brief note on that - thanks in advance.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:30:57 PM

I guess you are paying in your own token and not in any liquid asset (such as BTC, ETH etc.) ?!

If someone asks for payment instead of wanting to join our team I can offer only our own tokens at this moment
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

Is this your previous announcement [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain?

If someone asks for payment instead of wanting to join our team I can offer only our own tokens at this moment
If you are going to pay in tokens, just create a bounty thread. I'm pretty sure there will be hunters who will rush to join the campaign.
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:51:42 PM

Is this your previous announcement [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain?

If you are going to pay in tokens, just create a bounty thread. I'm pretty sure there will be hunters who will rush to join the campaign.

No, that's not our ANN,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188561.20

this one's ours
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

Hello, im intrested on advisor positions, may i know how much the payment and which payment will you send?
im only working for ETH & Bitcoin payment , thanks

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:08:54 PM

So you are not connected in any way with that project? I'm just asking to clarify.

With regards to the service you are looking for, I suggest you start looking for a bounty manager or run it on your own if you know how to.

I don't know if your ICO will succeed but you can also consider an IEO because ICOs are basically dead right now.

Hello, im intrested on advisor positions, may i know how much the payment and which payment will you send?

You should read
LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:23:09 PM

So you are not connected in any way with that project? I'm just asking to clarify.

With regards to the service you are looking for, I suggest you start looking for a bounty manager or run it on your own if you know how to.

I don't know if your ICO will succeed but you can also consider an IEO because ICOs are basically dead right now.

You should read

don't know how to answer msg by msg so doing all below,

We're not related to that project, Lydian Lion is the first crypto project I started personally and first project related to crypto I'm working on,

Also, got some bountys and campaigns incomming, we're undergoing a redesign process for the whole website and whitepaper to make it more attractive to people,

ICO is the choice because we're building up a platform which is different and uses our tokens in the future to give them value through the usage, IEO is planned in some later stage as well, also listings in february next year,

We're not building something to transfer money assets in a different way, we're actually developing a platform for everyone to use and profit out of it, the point of ICO is crowd funding, if there was enough budget to do everything without investment I'd surely choose that, but tbh, no one asked ever what we're doing or read the whitepaper ( which is on 77 pages describing in details what we do and how it works )

That's why we decided to make a redesign of everything to make it "shiny" and less confusing to people to read anything, just wanting them to invest, still we didn't attract any investors and that's why I started this topic to ask for help on the project promotion
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:06:08 PM

I have been working for ICOs for over 2 years now. I can tell you you really need to invest from yourself to make your ICO successful. to raise 15 to 30 Million USD. you have to invest at least $1 million dollar upfront. no one will work for you on behalf of your token payments. if someone does he's an idiot.
so if you don't have any funding. you should stop doing whatever you are trying to do.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

I have been working for ICOs for over 2 years now. I can tell you you really need to invest from yourself to make your ICO successful. to raise 15 to 30 Million USD. you have to invest at least $1 million dollar upfront. no one will work for you on behalf of your token payments. if someone does he's an idiot.
so if you don't have any funding. you should stop doing whatever you are trying to do.

In generally I agree, just "if someone does he´s an idiot" is a bit (to) harsh/incorrect imo.

We could possibly agree on "he/she is desperate" or "he/she has to 100% believe in the success of the project/token".

Anyway I would say the bottomline might be that if you want quality, you won´t find much paying in tokens which may or may not be of any value in future.

Good luck though.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:41:28 PM

Hello Everyone,

Lydian Lion, an ongoing ICO, is looking for people to join our team to promote and attract more investors to our project,

Everyone interested can send a pm on bitcointalk or contact me on telegram at @leonsoljic

If you legal proof to show the venture capitalist kind of stuffs you have means it will be helpful for you to get the people work for tokens but without any investor or investment running an ICO Iis a tough job.
Please check the best manager to handle and try to pay them as BTC or PayPal to gain the trust and make the money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

Please check the best manager to handle and try to pay them as BTC or PayPal to gain the trust and make the money.
Well, he has mentioned it already that anyone who wishes to be part of their team won't be paid with bitcoin, ethereum and even through PayPal. They'll only pay with their token as stated.

There's two "Lydian" projects existing.

I also thought that you are that project: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lydiancoin/
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:25:02 AM

Well in that case it will hard for you to find one.
I also an advertiser myself and can help you to advertise in my group with your project. but if you paid only tokens only the project can only be benifited with that and not the advertiser and promoters. give a proper payment ETH or BTC is enough.

Or if you want to pay in tiken you should make a bounty instead.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:03:12 PM

No offence but the bitter truth is ICO is almost dead and without a marketing budget, it's dead before even it is born.
You can try hard to make it a success without a budget, but in the end you have to return empty hand. You will just lose energy and time for nothing.
ICOs, IEOs, STOs those who have the budget and spends much to make it successful are even not getting attention imo, so the budget free projects are far from getting any attention.

Please don't get wrong, I was just trying to say the truth of the current situation. Peace!

Anyway, you can try launching a bounty campaign with your token to see how good response does your project gets. Good Luck!
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:22:14 PM

Hello Everyone,

If you want an  advisor for your project you may contact icobench , there are a lot of advisors there, you only need to pay them. Also if token is your payment better to make it in eth or fiat or much better in bitcoin, they need money so that they can advertize it in different platforms and conduct meeting with potential investors.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

May I know on why you prefer to pay tokens? Does your company out of funds for paying your potential workers? Since working without clarification on when does the token gets value is so sick for people who wish to earn and you should value the efforts and pay some eth or maybe BTC since if you pay tokens the people you will get here are those cheap guys, But if you pay Eth or BTC you provably get the best guys which can contribute more in your project and it will be beneficial to your project just come to think of it.

LydianLion (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:18:44 PM

Still looking for more private sellers or cooperation with other companies,

Also we pay in tokens for now cause we need ppl to value our tokens beofre hiting onto exchange, there are bonuses in other currencies as well for all team members
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:32:50 PM

Also we pay in tokens for now cause we need ppl to value our tokens beofre hiting onto exchange, there are bonuses in other currencies as well for all team members
If you want to get professionals in the team, then as mentioned above, only real money as payment, offering tokens is ridiculous. Spend the most expensive resource (time) on worthless (at the moment) tokens ... only participants of the bounty campaign are capable of this.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:08:42 PM

Paying in tokens won't help you get the necessary services you're looking for here. Most people in this forum are hesitant on taking tokens as payment for their services (me included) since there's no guarantee that it would even have any value in the near future. It could be worthless and all their effort would have been for nothing. Sure you can say that it would get listed on an exchange but then there's still no assurance that you and your team would fulfill such promises. If you would be able to pay even in some popular cryptocurrencies such as ETH or BTC then maybe someone might get interested.

FiuMr697

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 09:51:31 AM

I dont think that this is good way to hire a advisors.. nowdays You can meet only scammers which can ruin Your reputation and budget.

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: