Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEVELOPER COIN] [Cryptonight-dev]  (Read 1431 times)
chikuryan

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:41:17 PM

To make our coin go even further, we offer all holders of wallets an incentive in the form of:
Windows: 500 DEP
Linux: 1000 DEP
Good news, I'm happy that you're holding these events to attract newcomers.

Do I understand correctly that the mining pool is already functioning?
misautoz

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:52:06 PM

Do I understand correctly that the mining pool is already functioning?

It was announced earlier that the pool is under testing. Cheesy
Potapt

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

In my opinion, the website of the project should be slightly modified, there is not much information on it now, it needs to be corrected.
Pyatigoro

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:36:42 PM

In my opinion, the website of the project should be slightly modified, there is not much information on it now, it needs to be corrected.

website is an important component of the project, it should be perfect.
gveniciano

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:44:39 PM

website is an important component of the project, it should be perfect.

I agree, because the website is a label, almost the face of the project, on this issue you need to work hard.
LastCryptoBank

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:49:57 AM

ATTENTION:

-> Even though 20 fake "users" with about same merit is "chatting" and "discussing" this coin here, this is still a ....
*** COMPLETE SCAM - STAY AWAY! ***

Don't be fooled by their lame attempt of chatting all of our warnings away. We will try to remind and post this info more regular from now, so warnings don't drown in their fake postings. 
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:08:20 AM

ATTENTION:

-> Even though 20 fake "users" with about same merit is "chatting" and "discussing" this coin here, this is still a ....

Don't be fooled by their lame attempt of chatting all of our warnings away. We will try to remind and post this info more regular from now, so warnings don't drown in their fake postings. 
Hey, can I ask you something? Why do you think this project is a Scam? How exactly do they cheat if they don't sell anything? After all, the project is still under development.
Bazyuk

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:09:43 AM

Hey, can I ask you something? Why do you think this project is a Scam? How exactly do they cheat if they don't sell anything? After all, the project is still under development.

Who needs proof at all? It is a pity that it is impossible to punish for slander. Undecided
baxusg

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:40:01 AM

That's right, I also faced the same problem, little information. Angry Angry
jfederkins (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:07:57 AM

ATTENTION:

We do not ask you to join our project. We are not selling anything. We don’t buy anything. We are not forcing anyone
GuzVov

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:36:50 AM

That's right, I also faced the same problem, little information. Angry Angry

Surely the website will be upgraded after some time, now, you need a working product in the first place.
volokolam

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:54:52 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, is the official wallet of the project ready, is it functional? to store DEV?
zzyajki

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:07:28 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, is the official wallet of the project ready, is it functional? to store DEV?

wallet for Android is still in development, I'm waiting for the moment when it will be ready.
Lagutinsk

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:58:10 AM

wallet for Android is still in development, I'm waiting for the moment when it will be ready.

Is there any problem with the wallet on Linux? in my opinion, it is more than enough!

misautoz

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:38:14 PM

Is there any problem with the wallet on Linux? in my opinion, it is more than enough!

I just now wanted to be engaged in testing of a purse for Windows, about results I will unsubscribe later.
Potapt

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:12:07 PM

I just now wanted to be engaged in testing of a purse for Windows, about results I will unsubscribe later.

cool, I will wait for news from you, because I also care about this issue.
gveniciano

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

Friend, unsubscribe as soon as you finish testing! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
misautoz

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:05:30 PM

Friend, unsubscribe as soon as you finish testing! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

guys, it's working. Problems with the wallet did not arise, now I will test the mining pool.
Pyatigoro

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:18:16 PM

guys, it's working. Problems with the wallet did not arise, now I will test the mining pool.

Brother, you're doing the right thing, keep testing the products and let me know the results. I hope your opinion will be unbiased.
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:49:19 PM

Why engage in mining DEV coins if it is not traded anywhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: