Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Using trust rating for a death threat TMAN, foxpup and lauda.  (Read 703 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

then 3 very well trust rated members come up in it's aid, If they work togheter or not is not my problem
What's more likely - these users are all PMing each other about every rating they leave and are backing each other up without a second thought or consideration, or maybe they all think that issuing death threats makes you somewhat less than trustworthy? I know which one of those options I would bet on.

My punishment been fullfilled and I learned once again the lesson to keep my opinion for myself.
The lesson here isn't "Keep your opinion to yourself". It's "Threatening to kill another user is unacceptable". I don't think you've learned anything - you clearly think it's still fine to wish death on other users, just as long as you aren't vocal about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:02:44 PM

so what you 3 people want to remove those ratings? you clearly talked between yourselves, and this has nothing to do with trust.
I added the other two people that you likely have sent this to. They can hereby witness my answer: You can royally fuck off.

Death will precede my removal of this rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:08:13 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 10:42:35 PM by andulolika

so what you 3 people want to remove those ratings? you clearly talked between yourselves, and this has nothing to do with trust.
I added the other two people that you likely have sent this to. They can hereby witness my answer: You can royally fuck off.

Death will precede my removal of this rating.
It feels you got a dragon into ur arse and can't get it out.
Ps: getting funny now Smiley
Edit: tman 2 posts ahead, you not very wise talking merit, is an arguably new feature.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:54:50 PM

All I will say is that people who will jump to death threats quickly will usually not have the type of character that I'd judge as "trustworthy".

Unfortunately, the abstinence of civility only increases as the volume of negative feedback does, and in many cases when users open up threads vocalizing their discontent and indignant treatment, it ends up being the reverse of what they want.

Not all civil users end with removed negative feedback but most users with removed negative feedback have remained civil throughout.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

Not all civil users end with removed negative feedback but most users with removed negative feedback have remained civil throughout.

This - don't be a dick, admit fault - show empathy.. prove to me you are not a total drunkard dickwad and id remove the neg... Lauda is Lauda and is as about as controllable as a 3 year old in a tizzy but the rest of us who have tagged you have all removed tags in the past IIRC, unfortunately with only 5 merits and lots of dickhead action I am inclined to just stick you on ignore.

But prove me wrong and I will help you out well 1/4th of the negs removed anyway

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████