Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3211 times)
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:05:47 PM

Few of the investors are putting their investment in IEO's as ICO's are already overtaken by IEO's, investors will not fade as long as they can still gain a profit in crypto currencies. They will only fade if the time will come that crypto currencies are not suitable for any profit.
I don't know much about IEOs, but I'm painfully aware of how scam ridden the ico space has become, and I say good riddance if all of them die and no new ico's come to market.  There have to be better uses with which to put Eth, Neo, and other blockchains than for scam tokens.  That's all the ico market has ever amounted to. 

There is also a slight risk in IEOs as if you will invest in IEOs of low volume exchanges then its price will pump after the end of the sale so try to invest only in those IEOs which are launched on high volume exchanges.

And Op, 2017 was a wild year for crypto and people were buying anything and everything they could, which of course was why it all came crashing down in 2018.  Hopefully investors wised up and *if* they return to crypto they'll only choose coins with solid prospects and not overhyped scam coins and tokens.
The traders were wise even in that time but the situation was that there were day trading in which every coin was increasing and the day traders were investing their money in these coins and in that some long term holders invested their money in that coin thinking that they will increase more in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntb85

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:01:48 AM

what about ofcoin?

https://www.coindesk.com/china-wants-communist-party-members-to-pledge-loyalty-on-blockchain

Huh
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:16:57 AM

Yes, everyone is scared of loosing his/ her funds in fraudulent activities. Nobody wants to loose his hard earn money these days. the world economy is not stable. since the cryptocurrency sector is not regulated, investors has no body to trust with their money and the tendency at which projects are been dump in the market is terrifying. currently nobody wants a failure but there are verified and quality projects to invest our money into. 
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:53:08 AM

People nowadays are in cryptocurrench and they see the advantage on investing and making a profit for a day and long term and they depends on the project and see their potential. And also cryptocurrency is much better for investing money than stock market because its much faster and 24/7 that you can trade anytime.

That's why more project campaigns are popping up even thou its just a copy-cat code and just changing some description and added features to make it new and unique and manipulating people about the investment for a long term percentage that it will increase in no time.

Hopefully no more new ICO and IEO because for me its just a scam campaign and its a negative impact for people are investing and just loosing money.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:14:10 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
Yes, many people are still very much interested in investing in ico because they have seen how profitable it has been in the past and nothing would have held them back from continuing if not for the situation of scammers that was in the market, so everyone is quite very careful now to take any project, they are watching as time goes by to see if there is anything that can make ico become a sanitized place again and be free from scammers, and the moment they see any of those opportunities, believe me that they will take it.

You can testify to this when you see the way that people use to rush IEO, especially when Binance announces one, and reason for that is that they believe that binance projects will be a trust worthy one which they can rely on.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:25:18 AM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
This is not a mystery, why investors decide to risk their money in something? Because they want to earn money, how many of those that took the huge risk of investing in icos obtained profits out of their investments? A minority of course, then why investors should keep risking their money in a type of investment that gives so little chances of earning money? Do they even have any money left to keep risking in icos? When you see things this way it is easy to explain why no one cares about icos anymore.
Simple logic that varies regarding to this venue of investment. Investors who failed to their attempts are no longer interested participating to any types of investment due to the reason of losing their money. Out of frustrations they are no longer interested to suffered the same mistake and find other ways of business, for some who have good skills, chances to focus with trading is more likely to do than trying to find some luck to invest with IEO's or ICO's where the chance is very small.
It is really simple but many do not want to think about it because it means that their own chances of making money are even slimmer than what they thought, I would like for the days in which many of us were innocent and believed that we needed many cryptocurrencies to change the world but now we know better, bitcoin and a few other cryptocurrencies are all what we need and the rest of the coins do not really have any other purpose except being there to speculate with them.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 02:03:47 AM

I think investors are now cautious about investing in ico / ieo because the risk is very high and the market situation is also not good. I do not know exactly where they invested but at the moment, I am investing in gold
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:24:12 AM

Yes, everyone is scared of loosing his/ her funds in fraudulent activities. Nobody wants to loose his hard earn money these days. the world economy is not stable. since the cryptocurrency sector is not regulated, investors has no body to trust with their money and the tendency at which projects are been dump in the market is terrifying. currently nobody wants a failure but there are verified and quality projects to invest our money into. 
During this time any investment can put you at great risk because the constant volatility can make people lose money here. This year I have very few transactions and only analyze this market so this time I will choose to wait and be more patient. Maybe the opportunity will come to everyone again next year but this is just my personal prediction and everything depends a lot on the upcoming market trend.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:03:26 AM

In the market, both the stock market or forex, including cryptocurrency, when the market is in a bad condition, they better wait and see. I think that every investor will take the opportunity when the market is down and many big investors are accumulating coins at low prices

It is a basic strategy which every investor and company will plan when the market condition is out of control because they will grab the low valued coins in the market. This will definitely help the investors make a decent profit when the market starts recovering again.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:10:41 AM

In the market, both the stock market or forex, including cryptocurrency, when the market is in a bad condition, they better wait and see. I think that every investor will take the opportunity when the market is down and many big investors are accumulating coins at low prices
Investors who understand the market too well are making money even in this kind of situations, they acknowledge the adjustment that they needed in order to continue gaining out from the market. While in the other hand, people who are suffering from loses are those who are not ready not knowing that in every event there's cycle that's needed to follow. Wise investors will scalp and also accumulates, they will split funds and wisely balance the trading strategy that they will going to use.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

I think people  are as yet intrigued to buy and hold cryptocurrency.  So it's a major misfortune on the off chance that you encash now. You have to have more tolerance in light of the fact that from the beginning you put here in crypto exceptionally in eth you definitely know the hazard and consequences .
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:24:37 AM

Investors who understand the market too well are making money even in this kind of situations, they acknowledge the adjustment that they needed in order to continue gaining out from the market. While in the other hand, people who are suffering from loses are those who are not ready not knowing that in every event there's cycle that's needed to follow. Wise investors will scalp and also accumulates, they will split funds and wisely balance the trading strategy that they will going to use.
Exactly, the correction or the purge and bloodshed of this market can be intimidating but if we are knowledgeable enough, it will not be difficult, and above all, this market always has strong support and lack of control from the rules, which creates a series of opportunities and huge profit chains, so many people still do not care and continue to pour money into crypto. Because this mine still produces too much gold every year, not only because of negative trends and ridiculous reasons that ignore this source of profit, a wise investor and a broader view will clearly see this advantage.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:44:38 AM

Yes and I am one out of the many, I invest almost 30% of my income into cryptocurrency and hoping to get some good results

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:50:06 AM

Yes, many people are still very much interested in investing in ico because they have seen how profitable it has been in the past and nothing would have held them back from continuing if not for the situation of scammers that was in the market, so everyone is quite very careful now to take any project, they are watching as time goes by to see if there is anything that can make ico become a sanitized place again and be free from scammers, and the moment they see any of those opportunities, believe me that they will take it.

You can testify to this when you see the way that people use to rush IEO, especially when Binance announces one, and reason for that is that they believe that binance projects will be a trust worthy one which they can rely on.
Now any project needs to be carefully considered as we cannot predict what will happen if the market falls. Investing in an ICO or IEO is the two most dangerous options but if you know how to research before investing, you will avoid a lot of unnecessary risks. I am not sure about the future of ICOs but surely this form will soon be forgotten and IEO will be a new investment trend in this market.

It's really hard to make money from new projects but if listed at the top exchanges, your chances will be broadened and you can make a lot of money from those IEO projects.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 10:12:29 AM

Undoubtedly yes a lot are still  investing in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. Sooner than later, the space will become stabilized. But currently a lot still invests in cryptocurrencies.  For instance crypto trading is still very much profitable and I have seen people cash thousands of dollars from their trades.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

People nowadays are in cryptocurrench and they see the advantage on investing and making a profit for a day and long term and they depends on the project and see their potential. And also cryptocurrency is much better for investing money than stock market because its much faster and 24/7 that you can trade anytime.

That's why more project campaigns are popping up even thou its just a copy-cat code and just changing some description and added features to make it new and unique and manipulating people about the investment for a long term percentage that it will increase in no time.

Hopefully no more new ICO and IEO because for me its just a scam campaign and its a negative impact for people are investing and just loosing money.
Crypto has so many unique features that give it edge over any other type of investment market whether it is conventional stock market or gold market. Crypto has unlimited opportunities of making money for its users. All crypto users shall understand this fact that this market is giving us financial freedom and we shall not do anything which increases chances of scamming or put people’s money in null. All users shall boycott such useless ICOs.
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:49:29 PM

Alot of people are doing that but, it take me a lot of due diligence and some serious analysis before making any decisions

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:04:05 PM

There are still a huge number of investors investing in cryptocurrency projects both upcoming and already existing. However the concern is, they are only interested in immediate profit which is why in most IEOs once after successful sales and trading opens they dump; only a few IEOs are stilling maintaining status quo that is, giving a high return after some days. One thing which has been relative about this space is that, once investors spot a good IEO they will invest and hold and vice versa.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:08:31 PM

there are investors, and many of them..
you can see that by the thriving ecosystem..
there are upcoming 15 new listings in coinbase (fresh new projects)
many private sales
i think that there are few million investors worldwide
you can check it by checking how many holders coins have

there are many other investments in the world but cryptocurrency is the best because its tax efficient
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:10:07 PM

It could also be that they are still investing in crypto but through different avenues. Maybe they are now investing in coins that are already trading on the market since most ICOs are now turning to be scam

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: