Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Posts  (Read 103 times)
Kriptonium (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:31:05 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 12:57:55 AM by Kriptonium

Used Solely for Deleted posts of user Cryptonian :

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:04:51 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Dabs on November 04, 2019, 07:51:38 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on November 04, 2019, 04:41:28 PM
The most fair version of this deal to be possible.

Pretty much what I've already laid on the table and my purpose in offering escrow. Take it or don't. Either you prove a point or you can't really do it. (Everyone else already believes that, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.)

Quote from: Cryptotourist on November 04, 2019, 07:24:25 PM
True. How about the crime of insulting our intelligence?

Don't fall into that. I mean, perhaps think of it as "entertainment" ? Lots of movies or TV shows I watch insult our intelligence, but they are rather enjoyable. You've gotta suspend your disbelief for a little, otherwise everything doesn't make sense. I still reserve time travel to the past is not possible but that's another topic.

Quote from: Cryptotourist on November 04, 2019, 07:24:25 PM
So why offer escrow?

Weed out the scammer / prevent the scam / encourage others who would otherwise not have thought of it (to pay them directly) to ask for such services. No one is going to take up their offer now without a third party escrow, it doesn't even have to be me.

We are not willing to go with Escrow, however Contractual Anonymity serves a similar purpose as Escrow except it is on a contract and it guarantees us 35% in advance while protecting both of parties from breaking the deal by a third party.

You can choose the Contractor if you desire to do so.
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:04:55 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Dabs on November 04, 2019, 04:37:01 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on November 04, 2019, 04:31:05 PM
Correct, the deal Will not be made if our Mandatory needs are not met. However if it Will comfort you we can do an Annonimity contract so both sides are protected and we have the necessary funds in order to move forward.

Can't change the deal. What is an Annonimity (sic) contract?

It's quite simple, if the escrow address is funded, you (and everyone else) can see the coins there. Why would you not take the deal as stated that is already fair? You can't accept anything until you've performed what you claim to do, preferably with other proof of it.

The end result is a simple "if then" evaluation. "If not" then of course, you don't get anything.

In contractual anonymity, a user and service provider enter into an anonymity contract. The user is guaranteed anonymity and unlinkability from the contractual anonymity system unless they break the contract. Service providers are guaranteed that they can identify users who break the contract. Neither party can change the contract without the other’s permission. In particular and unlike other schemes, the service provider is not able to take any action toward a particular user (such as revealing her identity or blacklisting her future authentications) unless she violates her contract.

The most fair version of this deal to be possible.
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:00 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Dabs on November 04, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Cryptotourist on November 04, 2019, 07:33:53 AM
OK Dabs, that is IF we trust you to act as an escrow, and we are convinced that you are not part of this in any other way.
Sorry for thinking like this - I don't believe you are involved - but you are the only single member to "support" these losers - which is weird.

Kindly please do your own due diligence. To make it a little easier, allow me to give you a headstart, I'm on at least 3 different "List of Escrow" threads on bitcointalk. I've helped prevent at least half a dozen scammers from getting any coins (by refunding everything back to participants.) The largest in fiat value I ever held was close to $5m USD.

I categorically deny any connection to them, nor do I support them. Not too many other escrows in this Wall Observer thread, so maybe thats why I'm the only one offering it. More so to discourage them actually, as you can tell.

It's not a crime until it's done, that's what police do. Intent to do it is different from the actual deed. It's still bad, but the police can't do anything until it's done or they see it.

In this case, I'm hopefully just preventing it from even happening in the first place. Call their bluff if you will. But they can't do it. So they won't.

They'll never agree to the fair terms, so the whole deal is not going to happen. It's another form of drama specific to this thread. Small time CSW copycat wannabee. We haven't even laid out the timeline or timeframe, they can't do it already without their 35%. It's zero or hero.

Correct, the deal Will not be made if our Mandatory needs are not met. However if it Will comfort you we can do an Annonimity contract so both sides are protected and we have the necessary funds in order to move forward.
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:05 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Dabs on November 03, 2019, 01:52:08 PM
Quote from: Cryptotourist on November 03, 2019, 06:29:53 AM
Quote from: Dabs on November 03, 2019, 12:39:00 AM
Quote from: Kriptonium on November 02, 2019, 11:52:11 PM
Hello WO Bulls, how are you ?

Did you decide yet if you are going to fund our Crypto Mania Spark that we intend to recreate?

I'll volunteer to handle escrow. No funds transferred to you until the target is met before the stated deadline. That sounds fair.

No Dabs, it does NOT sound fair.
I don't understand what's your position on this matter. You are trying to facilitate/help a team of scammers, scam us?
Do you have that little faith for your holdings?

These cocksuckers are trying to make the most of what is inevitably going to happen (BTC>moon), and we should pay them for that?
Personally it doesn't seem appropriate, watching you offer meaningless escrow. It should be crystal clear that their only intention is to scam.

Do you even understand the purpose of escrow?

1. Buyer sends coins to escrow address. Everyone can see it on the blockchain.
2. Seller sends buyer the item or performs the service.
3. Buyer confirms. Or everyone confirms the item was delivered or the service was done satisfactorily.
4. Coins are released to Seller.

If "buyers" do not send coins, then there is no transaction that will happen. I am merely here to facilitate the escrow, meaning the minimum target of coins must be met anyway. I'm not fronting it. And failure to raise enough coins or failure to do what they say will do will result in a full refund.

It does sound fair. But then only if others decide to contribute.

Their intentions are irrelevant, as I don't think either party will agree anyway. No one sends coins. No one does anything. No one gets paid. It's a serial process.

Dabs i completley understand Escrow, you do not need to explain it otherwise thank you. We are not going to come anywhere if our needs are not met. Nobody in the space with the right mindset Will do it with their own money.. I think you know that more than enough to not mention it. Otherwise in Advertising the Payment is in Upfront as always, we are even getting out of our way to use 35% ..

Once again we are not offering a Coin/Token, we are offering a service which Will require the Sacrifice from Us and You.

In order to make this work, you have to make a deal.

Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:13 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Hello WO Bulls, how are you ?

Did you decide yet if you are going to fund our Crypto Mania Spark that we intend to recreate?

Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:17 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

I soppose nothing is going to change, noone in our crew is willing to pull out Cryptos out of their Wallets and finance this job on their own. Here is what i suggest : 35% Upfront to cover the costs then 65% when we show results. This seems the most fair option available which is used in Business, agreed?
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:21 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Dabs on November 03, 2019, 02:07:48 AM
Quote from: Kriptonium on November 03, 2019, 12:46:15 AM
I soppose nothing is going to change, noone in our crew is willing to pull out Cryptos out of their Wallets and finance this job on their own. Here is what i suggest : 35% Upfront to cover the costs then 65% when we show results. This seems the most fair option available which is used in Business, agreed?

There's no need to pull out crypto, use fiat. The whole point of escrow is to do the job first before you get paid. You'll get 100% when the results meet whatever it was agreed upon. That's how I funded a bunch of altcoin ICOs, collected 200 to 400 BTC, did not pay them at all until the coin launched and was stable for a few days.

When there is a trade I escrow, coins are not released until buyer has confirmed they got what they paid for.

No one on this thread is going to agree to your proposal, but I'm sure they'll fund the escrow address if you say you'll accept and do it. You'll see the amount in any block explorer and at least you're sure the coins are there waiting for you to finish what you claim to do.

I think you know what i am getting at with pulling out Crypto. 1st point, we are not offering a Token/Coin, we are offering a Global Advertising Event that Will have costs and Will require Manpower. So the 35% Upfront is mandatory, without upfront financing we can not commence to our job.

It is completley up to them if they decide to agree or not ofcourse, however the deal described is not possible without us having funds to cover costs. The Results however are almost guaranteed !
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:27 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: makrospex on October 18, 2019, 09:27:20 PM
Quote from: kurious on October 18, 2019, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on October 18, 2019, 08:49:01 PM
This Will not be an another PUMP, we Will recreate the Crypto Mania.
Hey - remember this?

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Yessir!
Thanks, i didn't even recall his nickname, but that balkan gasmask was burned in my mind.

How much can you trust somebody that promised us to never show up here again, because nobody was willing to make this unbelievable deal with him, while he rejected Dabs as escrow, and is shows up with the same idea a few months later.
About credibility...

I do not know who that is  Must of been one of our boys asking a dude for that pic on Discord … Dude i can not believe you fell for that  

Well i do not blame you , our boys are bored social engineering peeps.. Sorry….
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:34 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

What's up WO Bullish speculative masters, missed us? Wanna change your mind about us pumping BTC to +$35,000.00?

(Y) or (N)

Love ya all still the same
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:39 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Ludwig Von on October 18, 2019, 07:01:12 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on October 18, 2019, 06:51:01 PM
What's up WO Bullish speculative masters, missed us? Wanna change your mind about us pumping BTC to +$35,000.00?

(Y) or (N)

Nobody here is going to be against @35K, so go for it... . No need to ask!    

Sure brothers right away, but there is a price for that to pay as we talked about it last time  It was alot so we are prepared to come down a little bit so : 1,593.00 ETH for a Global Advertisement Event  

Remember us : The Cryptonians - Your 16/17 Pumpy master ? We came here a few monts ago for funding but we were attacked verbally online so it was a pain in the ass to actualy achieve something.

It is still a take it or leave it kind of deal ^^

Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:44 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Ludwig Von on October 18, 2019, 07:09:17 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on October 18, 2019, 07:06:02 PM
Quote from: Ludwig Von on October 18, 2019, 07:01:12 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on October 18, 2019, 06:51:01 PM

(Y) or (N)

Nobody here is going to be against @35K, so go for it... . No need to ask!    

Sure brothers right away, but there is a price for that to pay as we talked about it last time  It was alot so we are prepared to come down a little bit so : 1,593.00 ETH for a Global Advertisement Event  

Remember us : The Cryptonians - Your 16/17 Pumpy master ? We came here a few monts ago for funding but we were attacked verbally online so it was a pain in the ass to actualy achieve something.

It is still a take it or leave it kind of deal ^^

There is no "But" here, in your butt with but!    And to me, ETH, go to a pharmacy maybe, very cheap and you can sniff it!  

How no "But", my butt no my but but ok but because no but it can be no butts?! Trust me i am a doctor.. ETHanol can be purchased on Amazon.. Still not Ethereum tho  Id gladly sniff that :O
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:49 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Ah jeez just admit it we are all trolls in our own unique way  that does not mean we are not serious about the business !
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:05:54 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

This Will not be an another PUMP, we Will recreate the Crypto Mania.
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: Kriptonium on: Today at 04:06:01 AM »
Reply with quote Delete  

Quote from: Dabs on November 04, 2019, 09:06:09 PM
Quote from: Kriptonium on November 04, 2019, 08:04:34 PM
We are not willing to go with Escrow, however Contractual Anonymity serves a similar purpose as Escrow except it is on a contract and it guarantees us 35% in advance while protecting both of parties from breaking the deal by a third party.

You can choose the Contractor if you desire to do so.

There does not seem to be any other "contractor" around here. I've already offered escrow, and you are refusing it. Not willing to go with it. There are at least 3 lists of bitcointalk escrow people here, pick any one or two of them.

Nothing more needs to be said.

An Independent Contractor/Lawyer/Attorney. Arrange a 35% upfront Payment for Costs and we Will Accept Your Custom Escrow.

Other Replys were Deleted without notice.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 05:20:12 PM

You will get yourself deleted (again) and possibly banned, don't bother. Besides this is supposed to be discussed only in Meta.

If you get banned, you can only appeal by email (it shows when you try to log in), if you make another account to circumvent the ban and force your message across, you might not get much empathy.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 2354

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:45:48 PM

Why do you post that stuff here and not in Archival? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=59.0

I don't think it's the good place here, or I don't understand what you mean.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kriptonium (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:02:06 AM

I am not alowed to post in the Archives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: