Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wanshaizi.com ,Fair dice game on the blockchain 10 times reward [major update]  (Read 675 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:54:34 AM

DC will soon open a BTC redemption service on the website (one-click exchange transaction, use DC to play the game, you will get additional discounts, of course, you can also convert DC to BTC). At the same time, the plans of the DC listed exchanges are also in progress, detailed platform redemption functions and exchanges, we will explain in the subsequent announcement.

How will this work exactly? I am confused here. You are saying that DC is a token you created on the Ethereum network as an ERC20. That is fine. You are saying that people can use this token only on your website to gamble correct? They get discounts like perhaps lower house edge or some promos. I understand this.

The issue is when you say you wanted to get listed on an exchange and you will have a DC > BTC and BTC > DC on your website however who will determine the exchange rate?

If you set the fixed rate at say 1,000,000 DC per 1 BTC then why would it trade at any other price on the exchange? And what would happen if on the exchange the price wasn't capped to your fixed ratio? There would be issues. Someone could dump a whole bunch of DC and crash the price lower and it would make the DC tokens worthless.

I don't see there being an issue with the token itself on your website but I don't see why you need it to be listed on an exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dice game (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

DC will soon open a BTC redemption service on the website (one-click exchange transaction, use DC to play the game, you will get additional discounts, of course, you can also convert DC to BTC). At the same time, the plans of the DC listed exchanges are also in progress, detailed platform redemption functions and exchanges, we will explain in the subsequent announcement.

How will this work exactly? I am confused here. You are saying that DC is a token you created on the Ethereum network as an ERC20. That is fine. You are saying that people can use this token only on your website to gamble correct? They get discounts like perhaps lower house edge or some promos. I understand this.

The issue is when you say you wanted to get listed on an exchange and you will have a DC > BTC and BTC > DC on your website however who will determine the exchange rate?

If you set the fixed rate at say 1,000,000 DC per 1 BTC then why would it trade at any other price on the exchange? And what would happen if on the exchange the price wasn't capped to your fixed ratio? There would be issues. Someone could dump a whole bunch of DC and crash the price lower and it would make the DC tokens worthless.

I don't see there being an issue with the token itself on your website but I don't see why you need it to be listed on an exchange.

DC itself is defined as one of the website's chips. It is only for welfare benefits. If you have 1 million BTCs in 2009, will you sell them immediately? Even if you sell all of them, the current price of BTC seems to have no effect. Anything, his value is from nothing, there is such a process, as for pricing, give it to the community. One-click exchanges exist only without an online exchange. Once on the exchange, one-click exchange will definitely no longer exist.

████▀█▀█████████████████████████▀███▀████████
| Dice Contest | | Exchange | | Blockchain Gambling | | Fair Verifiable |
★ ████████████████████ ★ [DIce] ★ ████████████████████ ★ BTC-USDT -DC-ETH ★0.5BTC bet Weekly betting match ★10timesbonus████▀█▀█████████████████████████▀███▀████████
Ion1

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

I wanted to try your site so I made a minimum deposit of 0.001 BTC but it's not arriving to the site after 3+ confirmations. When will be my deposit credited?

Transactions: https://mempool.space/explorer/tx/78654b046c5a80f2f4aecb12eba2e8da9792802c2b89aac150e27070e3063010

Some screenshots:
https://i.imgur.com/hup3kFw.png
https://i.imgur.com/5h3tBk2.png
https://i.imgur.com/93w2aFi.png
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:44:43 PM

I wanted to try your site so I made a minimum deposit of 0.001 BTC but it's not arriving to the site after 3+ confirmations. When will be my deposit credited?

Transactions: https://mempool.space/explorer/tx/78654b046c5a80f2f4aecb12eba2e8da9792802c2b89aac150e27070e3063010

Some screenshots:
-

Should be credited based from their site's instructions.
If not, you should contact their customer service to resolve your problem.

By the way, if the team can fix the Terms and  Service underneath the webpage.
Would be helpful to many who want to know more about the site.
Ion1

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

THIS SITE IS NOT PROVABLY FAIR

The site is not giving hashed server seed in advance. You view server seed and hash of server seed only after placing bet so there is no way to know hash of server seed in advance.

Also, code snippet in "Validation" section of each bet is wrong. It's always shows different roll number and who have a little bit understanding of programming know that this line:
Code:
return lucky % 10000;
can return number larger than 99 but the site only generate numbers 0-99.

Please, fix your provably fair ASAP
dice game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 02:27:43 AM

THIS SITE IS NOT PROVABLY FAIR

The site is not giving hashed server seed in advance. You view server seed and hash of server seed only after placing bet so there is no way to know hash of server seed in advance.

Also, code snippet in "Validation" section of each bet is wrong. It's always shows different roll number and who have a little bit understanding of programming know that this line:
Code:
return lucky % 10000;
can return number larger than 99 but the site only generate numbers 0-99.

Please, fix your provably fair ASAP

Each game has its own rules, and we cannot make the rules of the game as everyone wants. The only thing we can do is to do our best to ensure that every user can participate in the game fairly  There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes"

★ ████████████████████ ★ [DIce] ★ ████████████████████ ★ BTC-USDT -DC-ETH ★0.5BTC bet Weekly betting match ★10timesbonus████▀█▀█████████████████████████▀███▀████████
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:18:14 PM

Each game has its own rules, and we cannot make the rules of the game as everyone wants. The only thing we can do is to do our best to ensure that every user can participate in the game fairly  There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes"

LOL, tell us where you show us the server seed hash or stfu.
dice game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 04:33:57 AM

LOL, tell us where you show us the server seed hash or stfu.

Custom seed
Cryptography and smart contracts guarantee fairness, but you don't need to be an expert in these disciplines to find out, because each game ends with a handy verification tool to ensure you never get fooled.

1. our custom seed is an arbitrarily long set of Numbers and letters, which are optionally filled

2. For each bet, the banker creates a seed, and the hash of the banker's seed and the banker's signature used to sign the hash are sent to the player for verification and termination

3. Then, as a player, you will submit the seeds to us through smart contracts

4. ince all information is stored in the blockchain, neither players nor makers can change the seed

5. The smart contract will calculate random Numbers based on the dealer seed and player seed provided

dice game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 04:34:19 AM

Smiley Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: