Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EZ365 information needed  (Read 66 times)
jessyj48 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

What do you think about EZ365 project? i am looking forward to participate in their IEO sales thats still ongoing, they have already raised 500k and softcap target is 1million $, as for the CEO he is a well known guy but the exchange idea or learning trading and earning, so what do you think?

I heard the bounty is ongoing right now and its been extended twice now, bounty hunters who are promoting ez365 what do you think?

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:36:07 PM

I presently joined the airdrop and their sweepstake campaign with over 9000$ allocation, the airdrop is now finally over but based on who Russell (CEO) is that is why i devoted my time for the airdrop and the sweepstake campaign, i think the project will do well because many investors have interest, i watched the ideacity seminar to where the CEO said lots of thing about the project plan, all the dame its all about risks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: