Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mutual betting pool] 800,000€+ jackpot on Betfair.com pool betting!!!!!  (Read 77 times)
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:09:37 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

Hey guys,

I have made several posts regarding this and I already did 1 giveaway in the games and rounds. I am a huge fan of pool betting and always fun to have a gamble with a group to increase chances of hitting the jackpot.

I was wondering if there are people interested in joining this pool bet. It can be a lot of fun.

I know that I am 'only' a junior member. So I do not care if people rather want a well reputable forum member to act as escrow service. I can easily cover 500-750€ while coins are held in escrow.

Pool betting is some kind of lottery like game. There is a predetermined guaranteed prize pool. There is a list of 15 predetermined games. 15 correct picks gives you the jackpot (shared when there are multiple winning tickets). And there are consolidation prizes for 11 up to 14 correct picks.
And in between there are cash out offers. So there is always an opportunity to secure some profits while the bet is running.

Tonights jackpot details

Tonights jackpot for 2€ per line has a 800,000€ guaranteed jackpot and consolation prizes for 11 up to 14 correct picks.
Bear in mind in case of multiple winning tickets jackpots and consolation prizes are split amongst winning tickets. So the prizes you see in the pictures are in case there only is 1 winner!!!

Games included in jackpot

How to join?

Minimum amount to join is 2€/ maximum amount is your choice. Payments need to be received latest 1 hour up front the start of the first game.

STEP 1 Just respond in this topic

STEP 2 I will message you with details (I can accept BTC, ETH and LTC)

STEP 3 As soon as payment confirmed you are entered in the pool

STEP 4 As soon as the ticket is placed I will post the percentages participants own in the ticket.

Track results

·As soon as all payments collected I will place the ticket about 30 minutes before the start of the first game and post the ticket here in the thread.

·During the games I will post regular updates regarding to possible cash out options to lock some profits during the bet.

Payouts

If we are lucky enough to win some money with our ticket I will message everyone to ask them for their payment address and preferred currency.
If a large jackpot is hit, I will need to have some time to process the payments cause Betfair processes payout in €. So I need to withdraw and convert to crypto before I can process payouts.

Note
I will do a special effort and add 100€ myself to the pool ticket

good luck to all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:45:23 AM

There were no people interested in joining so I just played it on my own

At this moment I am 5/5 and still in the running for the 800,000€ jackpot!!!!

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:12:14 PM

I am checking this thread from first day and hoping for someone to join then I will also jump in but until no one interested my feeling is you need some time to spend here and post your bets hopefully in near future you will have some members those will join this because look like its not bad at all but need time.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:42:39 PM

I know that I am 'only' a junior member. So I do not care if people rather want a well reputable forum member to act as escrow service. I can easily cover 500-750€ while coins are held in escrow.

Glad to see that you're willing to use escrow for this.

However, I don't really see how an escrow can be used in this situation. Wouldn't they need to be the one to place the bet?

If that's the case, what is your involvement in this?
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:06:14 PM

Glad to see that you're willing to use escrow for this.

However, I don't really see how an escrow can be used in this situation. Wouldn't they need to be the one to place the bet?

If that's the case, what is your involvement in this?

I would place the bet. cause the verified account is on my name and I am the only one able to bet on it. I would use the escrow service to hold the money until the bet would be ended.
So lets say we bet 250€ in total. the escrow holds the coins, I pay the money for the bet out of my pocket. After the bet if there are winnings I distribute the winnings and after that the escrow releases the escrowed coin to me.

The platform I am using doesnt take crypto so I would have to bet in € anyway. And I have enough money in my account to cover the stake initially, so basically I would not care if the coins stay in the escrow until after the bet is finished
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: