Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best telegram channels for bounties ?  (Read 994 times)
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:31:42 PM

Nowadays too much airdrop/bounty telegram channel that provide new info about airdrop. but the best one for telegram channel is that they are have bounty/airdrop platform like bountyhive, bountyhunter.io, airdrops.io, etc. each platform have own telegram channel and have a lot of member and you can take many reference in there.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:36:55 PM

Is the bounty information from this forum not enough? even though you can check it yourself every day. But if there is no time for that, you can join a group or an official telegram channel from a trusted bounty manager team, as in the following listIn addition, you should try to join here
9. arteezy
10. jolin
11. ptbountygroup

To assist you in analyzing the bounty, please also observe the information from this spreadsheet running bounties

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:27:13 AM

I follow all the Bounty telegram channels, every bounty manager who has a telegram channel I monitor and see there is the latest bounty what is good. I acknowledge everyone to make a good bounty selection. But my favorites are Arteezy's telegram channel, bountyhive.io and Wapiter Bounty Management.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:50:12 PM

We have numerous telegram channels for bounty available today,  but most of them are long gone and no longer active while some of the ones still remaining have turned into groups for spamming and advertisements. I have only few trusted groups on my phone and they are the channel ran by arteezy, bounty0x and hisdearqueen. They to me are the only good channels left

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:11:24 PM

Just search here in bounties section, it is much more effective than getting info from bounty channels on Telegram. Besides, they are always missing good campaigns and it brings more outcome if you would do it on your own.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:59:59 PM

I recently joined a great telegram channel for the announcement of bounties.  What do you think are the best ones to join?

Thanks, -CR

There are quite a large no of Telegram channels behere you can get information about bounties but since you are already a member of bitcointalk, just start from here and you will get enough of bounties

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:02:28 PM

I recently joined a great telegram channel for the announcement of bounties.  What do you think are the best ones to join?

Thanks, -CR

For bounties, its good to look here in the bitcointalk forum than telegram channels? WhAt kind of bounties are looking for? Are you looking for telegram bounty?

While look for telegram channel when you can get a hand full of it here in bitcointalk, just search through the bounty section and you will be the one running from too much bounty
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

Few bounty channels i knew of copy from this forum and post in the channels, it doesn't make sense when you can easily head to bounty section on this forum and check things out yourself

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

Why not find out the new bounty here? There are all kinds of bounty you need to find here, so you don't need to join any telegram. Those telegram channels only share back the bounty posted here.
Here is the link for your reference, there are hundreds of bounty running and there are still many exciting new bounty appearing every day for you to join. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 02:56:03 PM

arteezy.rtx bounty group_EN is a good bounty channel, many of which are shared there like bounty and airdrop. but lately often distributed airdrops. but you also have to understand the situation that right now the bounty is not very good, but that channel as a reference for bounty and airdrop for me is one of the best.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

Few bounty channels i knew of copy from this forum and post in the channels, it doesn't make sense when you can easily head to bounty section on this forum and check things out yourself
Yes, finding a good telegram channel for prizes is difficult, because through telegram channels there is also a lot of fraud, so it will be safer and better to look for it through this forum which is already truly official.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:55:25 PM

It's better to gather good knowledge about researching a bounty project than depending on some random telegram groups. Because there are many groups that spread scam, shit bounty campaigns. So, don't waste your time by doing every bounty, rather spend time on researching and pick some good bounties that will pay you. Right now, Certesi, Netbox, Alchemy bounties look good, as you are a regular bounty manager, do your own research to find more.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

It's better to gather good knowledge about researching a bounty project than depending on some random telegram groups. Because there are many groups that spread scam, shit bounty campaigns. So, don't waste your time by doing every bounty, rather spend time on researching and pick some good bounties that will pay you. Right now, Certesi, Netbox, Alchemy bounties look good, as you are a regular bounty manager, do your own research to find more.

Very true, many of the people saying that they are too busy in their life that they can't manage to do research, so they are asking their friends or colleagues what is their bounty, so they are also joining in it without doing a research, and the friend whom they asked for didn't also do research, they just try it, so that's the reality, we are just relying on other people.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

I think it would be more meaningful to follow the bounty campaigns from this forum. In addition, you can join the telegram channels of managers which has positive trust and follow their campaigns in this way.
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:19:12 PM

The telegram channel is also great, very helpful for investors and cryptocurrency learners. Besides, bitcointalk is also a place that many people are interested in. You should find out both.
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:45:34 PM

There are quite a number of separate telegram channels and cryptocurrency channels, such as bitcointalk, which are operating very strongly and continuously. I think anyone can join and contribute great things on these forums.
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:57:17 PM

I love to follow introductory channels and talk about cryptocurrencies like telegram. I also see some channels that pay users. Here the information is shared from the investors and the experts with good strategic vision.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:26:49 PM

I think it would be more meaningful to follow the bounty campaigns from this forum. In addition, you can join the telegram channels of managers which has positive trust and follow their campaigns in this way.
I think it’s best to use everything comprehensively. track both in telegram channels and on the forum. I even use a bot that sends new campaigns when they appearing. if you will keep track for companies in all resources this will increase your chances of finding really good projects that will bring you a good profit

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

I doubt if there is any, even if there is I bet the bounties are all available on this forum in bounty thread already so I don't see reason why I would want to use telegram bounty channel, I follow top bounty manager's channel on telegram but i always find my way back on BTT forum for new bounties
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

Why are you looking for telegram channel for bounties? Telegram is the place where all sort of scammers are present and one needs to be extremely careful in dealing things in telegram. Best place is to look it here in bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: