Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm planning to invest in Tron Coin  (Read 1244 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:28:13 AM

Recently there are so many projects are launching under Tron platform and more will be in future like telegram projects are planned .

And I'm watching Tron price from last few days its getting better day by day so this is the best time to invest in Tron Coins?

Yeah i think it's the best time to invest and hold until next year because TRON has partnered with big investors this year and i'm sure they are developing something big for next year.
The price is still cheap and it's potentially gonna be expensive coins with the same level of ETH in the future. It's really recommended to buy it now
Tron ROI has gone up 673%, if you want to invest here I think it is very risky, TRON has a total supply of 99 billion,
this makes TRON will be difficult to increase if their users are few, especially their CEO Justin is always raising FOMO in social media

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 12:19:50 PM

If you plan to invest by targeting it in the long term, in my opinion it is highly recommended. Tron CEO, Justin Sun has good management skills, always updated and he is very agile in monitoring market conditions and situations. He deserves to be considered with the integrity he has.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:13:02 PM

Recently there are so many projects are launching under Tron platform and more will be in future like telegram projects are planned .

And I'm watching Tron price from last few days its getting better day by day so this is the best time to invest in Tron Coins?

Tron is really an alts to hold for a long time because it has a really large community and has a lot of exchanges that support trading. Another factor is that its price is at the bottom and this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold it.
but we should wait for the price of Bitcoin to drop further to $ 7k3, then we should invest in it. Because the market is very bad and this is not a good time to buy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

Tron has great potential after using native blockchain. Some new projects have used tron as their blockchain and this indicates Tron can become an existing coin competitor. With the prices currently on the market, I think Tron has the potential to be a profitable investment
the development carried out by the Developer does have a definite impact and currently tron ​​is also widely used by some of my friends for inter-market transactions with the aim of reducing fee and quick transactions
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:36:27 PM

Tron is really an alts to hold for a long time because it has a really large community and has a lot of exchanges that support trading. Another factor is that its price is at the bottom and this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold it.
but we should wait for the price of Bitcoin to drop further to $ 7k3, then we should invest in it. Because the market is very bad and this is not a good time to buy.

So far, I am impressed by the way the founder of Tron doing marketing regarding it, he's really a competitor one, but he's also active in social media to hype in public, anyway, that is his own way of strategy, let us just check the golden rules and that is to do our own research always, and making sure that we are just investing what we can afford to lose.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:00:06 PM

If you plan to invest by targeting it in the long term, in my opinion it is highly recommended. Tron CEO, Justin Sun has good management skills, always updated and he is very agile in monitoring market conditions and situations. He deserves to be considered with the integrity he has.
The most important skill of Justin San is that he knows how to create hype around his project and around himself. now it is a key skill for making money

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █