Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2019-11-05] I investigated 3 Bitcoin Revolution scams - here's what I learned  (Read 123 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

It's crazy that there are still people out there who think that Bitcoin Revolution is legit. It's clearly a scam and if the
outrageous profit claims don't convince you, the fake celebrity ads should. I created dummy accounts on three of the
BR scam sites just to see what made them tick...

Bitcoin Revolution is an investment scheme that has been operating online for several years and, despite the growing
number of warnings, there are still plenty of people around the world who think that it just might be for real.

Anyone who has spent time in the crypto trenches knows to stay away from Bitcoin Revolution, but that hasn’t stopped
less savvy people from falling prey to its claims of earning massive profits for a minimal investment.

Interest in the investment scheme appears to be especially pronounced in Australia and Europe, where searches for
‘bitcoin revolution’ have climbed higher than 12,000 per month in some countries...

Read full article: https://micky.com.au/bitcoin-revolution-is-it-legit-or-a-scam/

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3864

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:45:09 AM
Merited by pooya87 (1)

"With an accuracy rate of over 99%, the Bitcoin Revolution software is the most consistent and reliable app in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets." -from their website

Come on now. It's your typical scam in general, not even bitcoin or crypto specific. The writer sure did a good amount of research, but you really don't need to dig that deep to know that it's a scam. A for the effort I guess, for the less educated people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

"With an accuracy rate of over 99%, the Bitcoin Revolution software is the most consistent and reliable app in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets." -from their website

Come on now. It's your typical scam in general, not even bitcoin or crypto specific. The writer sure did a good amount of research, but you really don't need to dig that deep to know that it's a scam. A for the effort I guess, for the less educated people.

Of course it's obvious to you, and me, and just about anybody who has spent time in the crypto space. But the fact that
so many people are searching for information about it on Google means that there are still people who aren't convinced
and who want to believe it is legit.

That's why I wrote the article.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:16:23 PM

But the fact that so many people are searching for information about it on Google means that there are still people who aren't convinced and who want to believe it is legit.

It could be for the following reasons;

1) They artificially generated searches, which happens quite a lot with scams because they want to make it appear that there is a lot going on.
2) There have been some popular news channels or tv shows covering this scam, which generally makes people curious and search for it as result.

It has been on national tv here not that long ago, so it wouldn't really surprise me if it generated a decent chunk of searches for them. The victims had one thing in common, they all had the iq of a donkey.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: