Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca cola bottlers use Blockchain  (Read 473 times)
crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:48:54 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 01:03:28 AM by crossabdd

https://www.businessinsider.com/coca-cola-bottlers-sap-scaling-up-a-major-blockchain-project-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coca-cola-using-blockchain-for-21-billion-per-year-network

Coca Cola bottles use blockchain technology to manage their cross-party transactions.

A report from Business Insider today November 5, 2019 reveals that Coke One North America (CONA) - a technology company that manages IT operations for bottling soda coca cola - uses blockchain technology developed by the German software company SAP to manage its supply chain.

Able to Manage 160,000 Orders Per Day
CONA was assigned to manage a platform as a watchdog for several franchises that produce, ship bottles, and ship 160,000 orders for Coca-Cola products every day. Andrei Semenov, senior manager at CONA, told Business Insider:

"There are a number of inefficient cross-company and multiparty transactions. They passed a number of intermediaries; and this is very slow. We feel that we can overcome this problem and save more money of course. "

With the blockchain, CONA hopes to reduce the duration of order reconciliation from 50 days to just a few days. Ledgers that are distributed across organizations and transparently will provide real-time insight into transactions carried out by all the different bottlers in the network, which generate revenues of more than 21 billion US dollars per year.

yes, everything will be faster and easier for calculations and transactions if it uses a blockchain. more transparent and efficient.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:54:54 AM

Please link an article that people are able to see without being forced to sign up/pay a fee to read. Here is one (I'd recommend editing your main thread for it) -

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coca-cola-using-blockchain-for-21-billion-per-year-network#:~:targetText=Coca%20Cola%20Using%20Blockchain%20for%20%2421%2DBillion%2DPer%2DYear,manage%20their%20cross%2Dparty%20transactions.&targetText=Coca%20Cola's%20bottlers%20are%20implementing%20blockchain,manage%20their%20cross%2Dparty%20transactions.

"There are a number of transactions that are cross-companies and multiparty that are inefficient. They go through intermediaries; they are very slow. And we felt that we could improve this and save some money.”
These guys sound very smart and open-minded, I appreciate them being able to see the use cases of blockchain technology, it's actually pretty rare to find big companies be open to change.

Our coming years are going to be very huge, can't wait for what companies want to innovate next!

crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:01:10 AM

Please link an article that people are able to see without being forced to sign up/pay a fee to read. Here is one (I'd recommend editing your main thread for it) -

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coca-cola-using-blockchain-for-21-billion-per-year-network#:~:targetText=Coca%20Cola%20Using%20Blockchain%20for%20%2421%2DBillion%2DPer%2DYear,manage%20their%20cross%2Dparty%20transactions.&targetText=Coca%20Cola's%20bottlers%20are%20implementing%20blockchain,manage%20their%20cross%2Dparty%20transactions.

"There are a number of transactions that are cross-companies and multiparty that are inefficient. They go through intermediaries; they are very slow. And we felt that we could improve this and save some money.”
These guys sound very smart and open-minded, I appreciate them being able to see the use cases of blockchain technology, it's actually pretty rare to find big companies be open to change.

Our coming years are going to be very huge, can't wait for what companies want to innovate next!
Okey guys, I will add your link above ... because indeed it is forcing readers to signup / signin ... thanks.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 01:48:07 AM

That's a smart move from Coca Cola adapting the latest technology to improve efficiency and transparency. No more manual calculations everything will be recorded in the blockchain and it's more than reliable result.
What I can see as a disadvantage from developing this technology through various kinds of businesses is the possibility of less employments of manpower.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:05:14 AM

That's a smart move from Coca Cola adapting the latest technology to improve efficiency and transparency. No more manual calculations everything will be recorded in the blockchain and it's more than reliable result.
What I can see as a disadvantage from developing this technology through various kinds of businesses is the possibility of less employments of manpower.
yes guys, you are right it will reduce employees (in the task of recording) but every day, the progress of world technology is getting faster. and to overcome that, the coca cola bottle company must take quick steps too. so as not to be slow. and adopting blockchain technology is one of the best steps. I hope other companies use blockchain soon.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:31:02 AM

Coca Cola bottles use blockchain technology to manage their cross-party transactions. Coke One North America (CONA) - a technology company that manages IT operations for bottling soda coca cola - uses blockchain technology developed by the German software company SAP to manage its supply chain. CONA was assigned to manage a platform as a watchdog for several franchises that produce, ship bottles, and ship 160,000 orders for Coca-Cola products every day. Yes, everything will be faster and easier for calculations and transactions if it uses a blockchain. More transparent and efficient.

This is already a proven fact: Blockchain technology can enhance and greatly improve the supply chain management of any company or business. Good to see that even a Coca-Cola business is now utilizing the blockchain technology for the same purpose. Just one of the many good and successful stories of how the blockchain technology can be adopted and modified to suit a business' situation and need. And we should not be wondering why China's President Xi Jinping specifically ordered the exploration and wide acceptance of this technology across many industries in that country. So from now on every time we are drinking Coke, know for sure that it comes to your hands while using the benefits of the blockchain technology. But where is Bitcoin? Ahh, the one holding the coke must be using his Bitcoin to pay the drink, using the LN network.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:38:12 AM

I don't think it is going to affect the number of manpower. In fact, it might do the contrary. This step might even add manpower to the company because with this, they will surely hire blockchain-competent staff that will implement and oversee the implementation as well as operation of this new adoption. Before adopting blockchain, I don't think the calculations done in the bottling plants are done manually. This is just an addition for more efficiency and transparency.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:00:09 AM

This will be a big help in crypto industry too, and now that Coca cola started this footsteps and once become successful which is for sure it will, then the rest big companies will follow this footsteps. This will help improve and make the work more efficient and less human error, it may also reduce the work cost for people.

Less employments, maybe no, still, needs a lot of employed one to handle things, and big company, there is too much work overload, my friend has worked in Coca cola but he resigned due to overload work which causes him so much stress.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:07:30 AM

I think it's cool that Coke's bottlers are getting some use out of blockchain tech, but I'd much rather see them accepting bitcoin at vending machines and for their online store (which has many cool items, by the way).  I get much less excited about blockchain stuff than I do about bitcoin.

Still, this is a real world use of the technology and that's important.  I'm not sure there have been all that many examples in the 10 years bitcoin has existed, and this is in the face of all the questions and speculation of how blockchain is going to change the world.  I'm not sure that it's even changing this Coca-Cola bottler in a super important way, but at least there's some concrete adoption here.  Thanks for posting the link, op.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:40:47 AM

That's actually nice but I think in the next 6+ years if Blockchain and Bitcoin keep this pace of fast development maybe they will make a ColaCoin , that would be even smarter from them.

We know that Coca-Cola is an important brand with world-wide operation and they're income based on this is huge every year so making a step towards Blockchain is right now the smartest move they could have done as this its both a promo and a step forward into the latest technology.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:01:41 AM

I don't think the calculations done in the bottling plants are done manually. This is just an addition for more efficiency and transparency.

Not literally manual calculations without the use of computers or any machines, but It needs people to operate the calculations as well as auditors to validate the number of productions. With blockchain technology it will eliminate the use of auditors since everything is transparent.

I don't think it is going to affect the number of manpower. In fact, it might do the contrary. This step might even add manpower to the company because with this, they will surely hire blockchain-competent staff that will implement and oversee the implementation as well as operation of this new adoption. Before adopting blockchain

You might be right, but I'm holding on to beliefs that with the rise of modern computers and innovative technologies through businesses, it will reduce the function of manpower specifically in the production floor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:17:54 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/coca-cola-bottlers-sap-scaling-up-a-major-blockchain-project-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coca-cola-using-blockchain-for-21-billion-per-year-network

Coca Cola bottles use blockchain technology to manage their cross-party transactions.

A report from Business Insider today November 5, 2019 reveals that Coke One North America (CONA) - a technology company that manages IT operations for bottling soda coca cola - uses blockchain technology developed by the German software company SAP to manage its supply chain.

Able to Manage 160,000 Orders Per Day
CONA was assigned to manage a platform as a watchdog for several franchises that produce, ship bottles, and ship 160,000 orders for Coca-Cola products every day. Andrei Semenov, senior manager at CONA, told Business Insider:

"There are a number of inefficient cross-company and multiparty transactions. They passed a number of intermediaries; and this is very slow. We feel that we can overcome this problem and save more money of course. "

With the blockchain, CONA hopes to reduce the duration of order reconciliation from 50 days to just a few days. Ledgers that are distributed across organizations and transparently will provide real-time insight into transactions carried out by all the different bottlers in the network, which generate revenues of more than 21 billion US dollars per year.

yes, everything will be faster and easier for calculations and transactions if it uses a blockchain. more transparent and efficient.

This is interesting. Blockchain technology can help many other industries or agriculture as well. But we still need to understand more about it because in our country, using blockchain technology for real estate transactions is difficult and has a lot of obstacles. Blockchain technology is amazing and it can really change the world if you know how to use it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:15 AM

With the words used by the article, CONA seem to just plan to start their blockchain-related technology. But it's still a good sign of adoption to blockchain, not bitcoin however. This just represents one of the many use cases blockchain could be used in a variety of services and usage, and is not only restricted to handling transaction data. The blockchain framework is flexible and the only limit to its functionality is based on the imagination and conceptualization of the collaborative minds of developers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:25 AM

I don't think it is going to affect the number of manpower. In fact, it might do the contrary. This step might even add manpower to the company because with this, they will surely hire blockchain-competent staff that will implement and oversee the implementation as well as operation of this new adoption. Before adopting blockchain, I don't think the calculations done in the bottling plants are done manually. This is just an addition for more efficiency and transparency.
then what about this statement, "There is a number of inefficient cross-company and multiparty transactions. They passed a number of intermediaries; and this is very slow. We feel that we can overcome this problem and save more money of course." several intermediaries to check and verify each shipment. and said again it will save more costs. so there are other companies as intermediaries. and the coca cola bottle company chose to use the blockchain. and does not need an intermediary. this is only one company, what if those who work with intermediaries, all move on the blockchain.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:16:53 AM

Coca cola joins the party of good decision makers, Just like walmart! Next on their list should be adoption of BTC as mode of payment in their stores. It is a given that Blockchain tech could give out pros in business processes but it isn't much noticed because of the lack of professionals in the field that could be hired by companies. Although now that a lot are surfacing, a lot of countries and companies are now focusing on it. Just look at how China and the FED started rushing research for blockchain technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:26:35 AM

Another good news though. We might be able indeed to experienced a good fortune from here now on that big companies such as Coca-cola starts to adopt blockchain technology. Best decision I guess? They might be able influenced other companies. It will be all going around either BTC or they might create their own crypto, however still not definite.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:34:44 AM

So the advantages of the Blockchain system are getting accepted around the world and it's spreading out throughout every organization day by day. when Coca Cola has taken this initiative then this system will get adopted another organization very soon. I think it's just a matter of time for the moment when the blockchain system will use at every corner of the world, in this way, Cryptocurrency will be also available around the world and this will be the main monetary system for the future purpose, I have a belief that Blockchain and cryptocurrency both will dominate in the coming days for sure.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:37:44 AM

They are now embracing the blockchain, what's next to this? are they going to accept crypto?

I hope so because it's not far that it will happen since crypto is popular and they are benefiting the blockchain created by crypto.
Coca cola then will be part of our daily transaction using crypto if in the event they will be able to attract crypto users to buy their product, this is what we visualize that even for small daily expenses, it can be done using your crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:57:00 AM

There are many companies that use the blockchain technology and many are doing intensive research on it for years and many billion dollar companies have developed blockchain according to their vision and business and you will see many companies implementing these technologies in the coming years, either they develop themselves or use an existing blockchain developed by these major companies. Even Visa, Citigroup and Signature Bank are developing blockchain of their own and there is a major adoption coming in the coming years.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:19:42 AM

Nice to see big companies adopting blockchain technology in their operations, they are doing the right thing by applying the technology it will also boost their productivity and cost effective as well. I believe that more companies are already adopting the tech but unreported.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: