Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks with using trading Signals  (Read 1237 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

I would stay far away from any signals groups to be honest. It will definitely not help you learn and it may even end up getting your money lost. If you want to make "side" money just put everything you were going to invest in signals, into an aggressive ETF, these are more legit. with signal groups even if they tell you when to buy AND when to sell, you're still looking at taking on huge amounts of risk. At the end of the day, you're sadly not leaning anything. also most are scams. You should be very selective in who you give your money to, and remember it is not just the cost of the subscription, you are also essentially giving them control over your account, and run the risk of them blowing out your account.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:26:55 PM

I would stay far away from any signals groups to be honest. It will definitely not help you learn and it may even end up getting your money lost. If you want to make "side" money just put everything you were going to invest in signals, into an aggressive ETF, these are more legit. with signal groups even if they tell you when to buy AND when to sell, you're still looking at taking on huge amounts of risk. At the end of the day, you're sadly not leaning anything. also most are scams. You should be very selective in who you give your money to, and remember it is not just the cost of the subscription, you are also essentially giving them control over your account, and run the risk of them blowing out your account.
And that is a problem, even if you could find a signal group that was not interested on taking your money and you followed their signals and made money with them then a new trader will come to believe that is the say he is supposed to trade and it will hinder his growth, he will never take the time to look at the markets and try to make conclusions about what it is happening and will never become a good trader as a result of this.

As difficult as it may seem at first it is better to study the markets on our own and come with our own signals that way you will always have the security that you can watch any market and know if you should go short, long or do nothing.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

Making profits and losses is not new or worried about in a crypto market since the prices are completely unpredictable so the term trading signals are void here.It is just to make you trust them for something you pay for or just to manipulate the prices in the way they want.Did you ever heard anyone become millionaire with trading signals,even if they know they wouldn't tell them to anyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:33:59 PM

There are lots of social media groups regarding the trading signals. I won't say all of them are bad some of them does a very good market research and some times their price predictions come true. There are some groups who also target small volume coin and tries to manipulate the coin price.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:56:35 PM

While we should NOT trust the signals given by those groups, you will be surprised to know this guys also decide which coin to pump using TAs so that when they made an announcement, doing this it will get the attention of their members and would be members. I dont use this but sometimes I use it as a guide as to what coin will be pumped in a next couple of hours. I did not subscribe in any of those specially the paid ones.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:15:40 AM

There are lots of social media groups regarding the trading signals. I won't say all of them are bad some of them does a very good market research and some times their price predictions come true. There are some groups who also target small volume coin and tries to manipulate the coin price.
In reality some trading signals are worked in crypto platform. But we can't say all the time come positive because everything is just a prediction. So we can think ourself and prepare the perfect manner, The current market is little easy to predict further pump and dump so own analysis will guide you most of the time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:45:58 AM

In reality some trading signals are worked in crypto platform. But we can't say all the time come positive because everything is just a prediction. So we can think ourself and prepare the perfect manner, The current market is little easy to predict further pump and dump so own analysis will guide you most of the time.

Yes, you are right instead of depending on the others, it is very good to predict our signals and it will surely help us to learn the trading knowledge. It is not a good idea to depend on others because they won't give us any perfect signals everything will be predictions. Trading will be not positive always so think before placing orders.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:37:58 AM

While we should NOT trust the signals given by those groups, you will be surprised to know this guys also decide which coin to pump using TAs so that when they made an announcement, doing this it will get the attention of their members and would be members. I dont use this but sometimes I use it as a guide as to what coin will be pumped in a next couple of hours. I did not subscribe in any of those specially the paid ones.

The signals are how they decide what coin is going to pump. All they do is pick a coin and then release the information to the public. The public then buys the coin up and they can claim that they predicted a pump coming. When in reality, the pump wasn't coming until the public started purchasing the coin because they told them to. It can work in your favor if you get in early enough. But, more than likely, you won't and you'll end up buying at the top of the pump.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:59:30 AM

Trading signals or predictions has no accuracy to discuss about so risk is high if you just trade based on the signals.Better learn how the trading and prices of cryptos works then you will know how useless the signal groups were.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:50:18 AM

I've been in various telegram group for a long time that providing free trading signals and all I can say it's not bad at all because I use their signals as a guide and do my own research before buying. It's risky but if you understand how it works then you can take this as an advantage and earn in a short-term trading.
Yes, I agree with you, do not swallow raw what is conveyed by them. Keep using your own analysis. I just followed what they said about what coins were good at the time to buy. Then I analyze the coins myself, not following when they say, you have to buy at this or that rate.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 10:08:10 AM

Trading is much more than just signals. It’s a life.
This is a theard for discussion about the risks involved in using trading signals that have become common in cryptocurrency trading. I would have posted this in Trading forum, but it’s more important that newbies see this. Knowing that after a few unsuccessful investments in cryptocurrencies, using trading signals seems to be the only ‘certain option to profit in the crypto world’. But this comes with huge risk. Risks that these ‘trading professionals’ won’t tell you about.

This is very helpful for the newbies just like what you've said. The risk is to big in particular to the newly created traders in the market signals was so good and it is catchy on the eye of the people because they can see an actual profit after tge call or signal but they didn't really know how to partake on those signals. I'm one of the followers of signals before and i can say is i loss on that signals from time to time then i stufy and learn trading finding a mentor etc. But the real key is in ourselves no best mentor or cheat sheets will make us profit but its all about how we learn to apply those things.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

I used to try trading on trading signals. Having lost a lot of money on this, I stopped.First of all, I see my guilt in my losses. Signals of this kind require patience.
In order for the signals to work, it is necessary to use them all to one, in this case there is a chance that 80% of them will work, and the rest do not.
You will be in the black. But you also need to have enough patience to wait for the signal to trigger.
I couldn’t.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:46:22 AM

The bolded part at number three is quite interesting one. I guess you should prove it actually happens else it'd be proper to consider it as mere speculation. Won't be if it happens though.
Free signals (especially those from YouTube and TradeView) worked in the past. I don't know about thesedays. Been long I used them.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

I haven't use it so far. As per other comments on this thread, I'm scared to use trading signals. Its too risky to engage in that thing which has already bad feedbacks. So far, I'm still satisfied to do the traditional trading. If trading signals would give you chance to get higher returns but the rate of risk is so high as well, then its better to have little by little as long as its constant.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:21:26 PM

I haven't use it so far. As per other comments on this thread, I'm scared to use trading signals. Its too risky to engage in that thing which has already bad feedbacks. So far, I'm still satisfied to do the traditional trading. If trading signals would give you chance to get higher returns but the rate of risk is so high as well, then its better to have little by little as long as its constant.
We are on the same side, I always afraid to use or join a trading signal group. I prefer on my own knowledge than relying upon other hype groups that obviously some of them are fake. This might lead you to a sudden loss. Much better if you use tools in trading like autobot, this will probably help than joining the trading signal group that obviously they are intended to scam their member or hold your Bitcoin for long term only.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:06:42 PM

But i'm sure they will be not always true, sometimes they're just lucky enough eventhough their analysis is good but cryptocurrency price is still unpredictable. And also you just mentioned a pumping group who bait people to buy the coin and they will sell theirs when the signals is launched, there are many pumping signal group and i think the follower is the victims
TrevorS

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:03:24 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 04:35:37 PM by TrevorS

We are on the same side, I always afraid to use or join a trading signal group. I prefer on my own knowledge than relying upon other hype groups that obviously some of them are fake. This might lead you to a sudden loss. Much better if you use tools in trading like autobot, this will probably help than joining the trading signal group that obviously they are intended to scam their member or hold your Bitcoin for long term only.

Everything related to signal supply-related groups should be passed through your multi-layer criticism.
This is dangerous primarily because no one gives you any guarantees, and often there is no transparency in transaction statistics.
The only option that I see in the signal format is the repetition of signals for your trading coach, or at least the repetition of orders for a really experienced and strong trader.
This will make sense, as well as the risk that you burn significantly less. The main thing is to understand whether the one for whom you repeat really understands the essence and knows how to work with the market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:21:56 AM

There are trading signals that actually work, but it is hard to really get a genuine one because most of the people that offers to give some are doing do for money and after collecting subscription free from the interested person, that is the end of it.

I am always very careful when following some of these signals so that I don’t get mislead and like we know, signals are from people like us also, maybe someone who feels he or she has gotten enough experience, it is not like there is anything special about that. So, I usually implore people that they should always try as much as possible to make sure that they develop themselves to that level too where they can always know on how to use technical analysis which is the base of these signal providers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TrevorS

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:01:40 AM

I am always very careful when following some of these signals so that I don’t get mislead and like we know, signals are from people like us also, maybe someone who feels he or she has gotten enough experience, it is not like there is anything special about that. So, I usually implore people that they should always try as much as possible to make sure that they develop themselves to that level too where they can always know on how to use technical analysis which is the base of these signal providers.

This is a rather complicated and painstaking path. If you follow your recommendation, then the person is more likely to become an experienced trader who himself will be able to provide or sell signals.
However, this path is very long, very costly and it is not known what result it will lead to. I think it will be much better and faster to find a really good trader and become his student, at least for the development of some basic knowledge. Either for the expensive price to buy signals from him or the effective signals that he used earlier, if any.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
 ▀███▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

You should not rely or even trust the trading signals that you will be receiving from anyone because you don't know how they plot their entry and exit because it is not based on your knowledge and style. You should make a trading strategy by yourself so you will have no one to blame when things go wrong and you will improve if you will rely on yourself all the time through mistakes.

Some rich people do not want to stress themselves on things they aren't interested. I remember few years ago maybe 5 people asked me to handle a portion of their money. Either I can invest it short term and long term or to actively trade it in crypto or stocks or both. I always decline, I am not that good of a trader and investor. And I felt, I can be more focus when risking my own money. So I cannot really say anything bad on people paying someone to give them trading signals. It's for their own risk. I also tried it twice. The first guru was only good at the start and we ended in disaster. The second one I profited but I am hard headed and made my own strategic versions which didn't worked well. I then decided to take a break from trading. I only hold some coins and stocks but seldom do trades anymore.     

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████