Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55billion burn trigger XLM bull cycle?  (Read 294 times)
conex (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:38:14 AM

Will it happen? XLM is the coin im holding for quite a nice time, fingers crossed!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-stellars-55-billion-xlm-burn-trigger-a-new-bull-cycle

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:45:38 AM

Will it happen? XLM is the coin im holding for quite a nice time, fingers crossed!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-stellars-55-billion-xlm-burn-trigger-a-new-bull-cycle

It produced a pump but failed to initiate a bull cycle. It was not enough to initiate a bull cycle. A bull cycle has to be caused by a lot more factors than just token burning, however huge it may be. The burning was good enough to cause a long green candles to Stellar's price though. But there was resistance after increasing more than 20%, and a little red ensued. But right now, the red is also replaced by a little green. Let's see how long this green would last.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

Unfortunately not, bull cycle is not only in a single coin even though XLM is a good coin but that doesn't mean it will trigger than bull cycle. Maybe at some point it will go up. We always need to validate it along with the chart. If they want to trigger bull cycle we need more news, developments and adoption for cryptocurrency.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

a few days ago I bought a lot of XLM coins, because I know in terms of technical predictions it's good to have.  and it turns out that my assumption is true to date there are interesting fundamentals that XLM burns its coins as much as 55 billion.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

a few days ago I bought a lot of XLM coins, because I know in terms of technical predictions it's good to have.  and it turns out that my assumption is true to date there are interesting fundamentals that XLM burns its coins as much as 55 billion.

That must be the most perfect timing. And now your XLM coins are 25% more in value. But I am more interested to ask about your decision after the strong but sudden pump. Are you still hodling your coins until now? Or did you sell them after Stellar has effectively pumped the price of XLM due to their burning? The price of Stellar (XLM) is still moving sideways with a little increase. What is going to be your next decision with your XLM?
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:09:45 PM

That must be the most perfect timing. And now your XLM coins are 25% more in value. But I am more interested to ask about your decision after the strong but sudden pump. Are you still hodling your coins until now? Or did you sell them after Stellar has effectively pumped the price of XLM due to their burning? The price of Stellar (XLM) is still moving sideways with a little increase. What is going to be your next decision with your XLM?

I think XLM will continue to pump because the amount of XLM supply is burned at least XLM must be pumped 50% of the price before burning. it's likely 1-2 days will happen.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

55 billion XLM burned will greatly affect the price of Stellar (XLM). You can see a rise in Stellar prices lately. it has proven that the news influences it. Moreover, this will be beneficial for investors and holders of XLM tokens. Pump and dump will occur alternately. Take advantage of each of you and stop if you have had enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

One of the biggest sell signals possible and a real shady thing to do.  Shame people cant see this.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:56:04 PM

no it won't because shitcoins can never have a bull run ever. in fact in the past 10 years not a single shitcoin has ever had any kind of bull runs.

there is  good chance it will be pumped though. but at the same time if it were to be pumped it would have been pumped already! since the news is already out and everyone over the past couple of days have been seeing the hype. all we had was a small pump attempt that pushed the price from 740 sat to 880 sat and stopped there yesterday.

i have actually bought some in anticipation of this pump but i don't see it going anywhere.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:17:23 PM

It will help the coins to get some bump on the prices but bullish means it have to be in the upper phase for long term which may not be possible with altcoin as far as I know without the bull run on bitcoin,so we are not going to see anything other than near dump on the prices and vice versa.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:45:11 PM

A bull cycle has to be caused by a lot more factors than just token burning, however huge it may be.
Agree.  Bull markets are characterized by increased interest in bitcoin, stocks, whatever, and an increase in buying.  In the stock market there are times when companies buy back their own stock, which decreases the amount that's floating on the stock market.  This usually has the effect of boosting the company's earnings per share and the stock price might increase because of that, but it doesn't mean there's a bull market forming in that stock.

The same principle applies to situations like xlm.  They can burn half of the coins, but if people aren't interested in buying whatever remains, not much is going to happen price wise.  You might think that such a decrease in supply would spark something, but it *might* not.  It isn't a given.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:22:47 PM

No, it was just a simple jump in price due to the decrease in supply. You would have to continue that trend moving forward in order to flip the market. This could very well happen, but I don't think it will be related to the coins burned in any way. More so to do with the market as a whole trending in the upward direction. If you had XLM before this, then good job. I hope you sold during the slight pump.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:58:18 PM

ohh only the fact that they allowed to do that makes me angry lmao
i wanted to invest in it a while ago but now i changed my mind
its really not a good thing
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

yes it can happen, but it all depends on the market reaction. I see prices have gone up compared to last week, so this burn coin has a positive impact. if only the market is currently in good condition, maybe the Stellar bullrun has already begun.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:00:38 PM

Of course it will trigger bill on market. Lowering your supply by burning it will absolutely make the price go up. Also it will create hype on market. But for me it's just a short term bull. They must not settle on that settings. They need long term solutions for survivality of this altcoin.

You need to buy more. You're on the right track. It will surely explode as soon as the supply lowered
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:03:53 PM

Good luck to you as it seems XLM is favoring your holdings. Several times some altcoins did this and it helped them to pump but I should warn you that don't be too hopeful that it will continue for a long time.

I've witnessed some altcoins that after burning their tokens, it's just all about the hype and nothing else after that. But I think it's a different situation with XLM since it's one known top altcoin.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:47:29 PM

If the market is bullish now, maybe this could trigger a bull run, but it doesn't work that way, all is based on bitcoin's performance and Bitcoin now is still struggling to break its resistance. Let's just keep that good news until the altcoins market will finally recover and for sure we will see the good effect that time. But holding this coin is a great move, they burned half of the supply, so that means double the opportunity to see an increase of this coin.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:44:21 AM

XLM can't go into the bull cycle alone! 55 Billion XLM burned was very good news for its holders and normally price increased well! But you can't expect a bull run yet! Therefore, XLM is giving 125 Million USD airdrop again, every month almost 150K people will get this airdrop and there will be sell pressure as usual! So, This burning has no relationship with the bull run! Only Bitcoin can bring that golden time for every coin, otherwise, you will see a little pump after every good news and again dump when they hype gone!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
conex (OP)

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:33:01 PM

Nice move man! Where did you get insight on when Stellar's going to burn tokens? Thank you!

conex (OP)

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:36:18 PM

It will help the coins to get some bump on the prices but bullish means it have to be in the upper phase for long term which may not be possible with altcoin as far as I know without the bull run on bitcoin,so we are not going to see anything other than near dump on the prices and vice versa.
So alts usually follow btc price rising? Been reading a lot about this matter and can't find a unifed answer.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: