Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good projects/hard to reach softcap  (Read 968 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:21:26 PM

Few good projects i have seen are having hard time to gather funds, they are still far behind to reaching their target softcap
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

What do you have in mind about these two project? they are good enough to give a try for me, what do you say?
Hat method do you use to actually know that the project is good when they have not been tested, before I can classify a project as being good, until I see that they have been tested in a way that they will witness dump and still survive, it is when a project has witnessed dump and survive that I will know that the product that it has is really a working one, because everything you are basing it on right now is what they have on their whitepaper, and probably because the team looks good to you.

If it is based on that, we have too many good projects that are available other than this two, but the only way you can really know how string they are is when they have been listed on exchange and then you see how much people will continue to patronize them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:34:39 PM

I will say this, at the moment the topic of IEO is already dying away and it is difficult for all projects to collect the minimum threshold for starting a project, since again on this battlefield there are many scammers who spoil the reputation of the industry. When someone comes up with something new in order to at least somehow diversify the holding of such a fundraiser, then the industry will take a new breath of air and possibly be reborn and projects will again begin to raise money. I also think that if for a long time a project cannot build Softcap, then you should not pay attention to such a project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:23:02 PM

Developers are the one to get the job done, they have to find way to attract investors to invest in their projects, if the project have something rare to offer it will be easier to get investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

Many only think about the money an ico raises but they do not realize that if an ico gets too much money then there is no one else to buy the coin and this means a very low volume, so many investors feel trapped in the coin since they cannot do anything else but to hold their coins and if one of the main holders get desperate then he will try to sell his holdings immediately crashing the value of that coin in the process, and for a new project this could a blow from which it never recovers.
I am sorry to say that if I was a developer too, I might be tempted to actually do what most developers are doing now.

Imagine that u have had a plan in life to establish a business, and which is to be making e about $100k profit every year which is not a small profit for the next 50 years, which will be $5 million dollars as total profit, and then I come to the market to offer a project plan, which during the course of the campaign, I was able to raise $22 million dollars, is that not a profit for over a hundred years already, so tell me why I would stress myself again to start establishing the project, all I just need to do is create a project that investors will dump and then exit the market blaming the failure of the project on investors dumping. Is that not what most projects do?
EZ365
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:29:30 AM

Few good projects i have seen are having hard time to gather funds, they are still far behind to reaching their target softcap
1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

What do you have in mind about these two project? they are good enough to give a try for me, what do you say?

I can say that our project's founders have invested into about a year of development before even starting our token sale. It is true that the crypto startup space isn't generating as much investment as in the past, but we believe market sentiment has a lot to do with that. Even if we don't hit our softcap target, our project will still be moving forward, however it may mean we won't be able to have as many developers staffed at once. EZ Exchange will be launching in January regardless and we are working on partnerships with strong projects to list. We believe that we are likely to see a lot more investment into the token sale once the actual exchange is released and people will actually be able to use our exchange and see exactly what sets it apart from all the other slew of exchanges out there. We extended our token sale so that there would be overlap in which the exchange is released before the token sale ends. There is a huge lack of trust in the space atm too with a lot of scam projects, but we are to be delivering on phase 1 of our project before the token sale ends, and we will be planning a lot more marketing efforts at that point.

We believe having a viable product in which user's can see the result of our last year and a half's efforts will help to build trust significantly in our project's long-term outlook.
KnowelsB

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:09:55 AM

Many projects face this issue because there is no trust like before in crypto as investors have lost trust and zeal to invest in IEO or ICO like before even the so call IEO and ICO isn't moving like before unless on a good exchange.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:10:16 AM

to reach softcap does require hard work and the team must try to make a contest so that more and more investors invest in it. Bitwings and EZ365 in my opinion is a good project, in addition to achieving softcap, support is also very necessary. I don't really follow the development of these two projects but I hope they can to succeed.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:01:03 AM

in the current conditions, it is indeed difficult to convince investors' trust. softcap is the minimum limit for a project to continue its work. with the achievement of softcap, it will increase the confidence of investors so as to achieve hardcap, therefore the hard work of the project team is needed

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:26:26 AM

It's true that good projects is having a hard time reaching it's softcap and hardcap because of investors losing their trust to invest again in projects due to scams and fraud. It is the reason why some projects releases a coin that don't have any good value in the market because they didn't make their project successful.
I agree with what you say, that there are many investors who are worried about starting to invest in a project because of the many scam projects lately so that maybe they would prefer not to invest and wait for the right time to start again, so I think here every New projects must be able to make an investor believe in the projects they bring so that they can attract many investors to invest in them.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:44:41 AM

There's an obvious reason for that - the ICO market is simply lacking hype that was surrounding it back in the days where funding was easy to obtain.

People are becoming more and more aware of the scams in ICOs, and as a result, even legitimate projects are under more and more scrutiny as the days go by. That's just the harsh fact of it all, there is really no way around it for investors and coin creators alike.

It's unlikely that we'll return anywhere near the hype experienced in the 2017 bull market. So expect lots of caps, soft and hard, to go unfulfilled.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:55:32 AM

1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

I can say that our project's founders have invested into about a year of development before even starting our token sale. It is true that the crypto startup space isn't generating as much investment as in the past, but we believe market sentiment has a lot to do with that. Even if we don't hit our softcap target, our project will still be moving forward, however it may mean we won't be able to have as many developers staffed at once. EZ Exchange will be launching in January regardless and we are working on partnerships with strong projects to list. We believe that we are likely to see a lot more investment into the token sale once the actual exchange is released and people will actually be able to use our exchange and see exactly what sets it apart from all the other slew of exchanges out there. We extended our token sale so that there would be overlap in which the exchange is released before the token sale ends. There is a huge lack of trust in the space atm too with a lot of scam projects, but we are to be delivering on phase 1 of our project before the token sale ends, and we will be planning a lot more marketing efforts at that point.

We believe having a viable product in which user's can see the result of our last year and a half's efforts will help to build trust significantly in our project's long-term outlook.

Many projects have problems in raising funds at this time. The number of scam projects that took place some time ago affected a good new project but I think it's good if the developer team has been working on this project for more than a year and will continue to run even though sales targets have not been reached.
I think if on the way the developer team is able to present a good product, investors will be interested by themselves.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:10:27 PM

to reach softcap does require hard work and the team must try to make a contest so that more and more investors invest in it. Bitwings and EZ365 in my opinion is a good project, in addition to achieving softcap, support is also very necessary. I don't really follow the development of these two projects but I hope they can to succeed.
these projects have really good ideas and maybe they will be successful, but now I do not see interest in these projects among investors. they need to make more marketing to reach softcap

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

these projects have really good ideas and maybe they will be successful, but now I do not see interest in these projects among investors. they need to make more marketing to reach softcap
The HYPE during the last bull market was the driver of continuing price soar and the lack of HYPE will not give the same results in general. They need to achieve the higher potential marketing teams which can let the projects to take the maximum return on their marketing strategy. Investors are not stupid to underestimate the power of HYPE in the crypto markets and one of the reasons for the higher prices than average was the overestimated expectations by investors.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:58:09 PM

The HYPE during the last bull market was the driver of continuing price soar and the lack of HYPE will not give the same results in general. They need to achieve the higher potential marketing teams which can let the projects to take the maximum return on their marketing strategy. Investors are not stupid to underestimate the power of HYPE in the crypto markets and one of the reasons for the higher prices than average was the overestimated expectations by investors.

During that time most people are encourage and becoming a 'Fomo' because of the fact that the project's core team can manipulate their mind as you will see many people has 'Hype' during the last bull run. So, for now the project has become dull although they are legit, as we cannot blame investors as they don't have any protection from those project and no guartantee at all.
fvali_klinag

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

Thank you for your opinion, about the bitwings project i know, i' ve been in their bounty program before, their project has potential, they've reached softcap, their team works very well,
i appreciate it.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:31:43 PM

1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

Bitwings, I saw this campaign before I took the examination this year. In fact, I want to invest and join at their bounties because it is a good for me. But I don't have time due to the daily reviews I had done. I thought this was already done but sadly to know that they are really in difficult to reach their softcap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

developer might prepare of work on scheme with the ico terms as occupying use with reference on work as deductive evaluation to turns of chance as might to gives on extensive as returning on exchange to deliver with nominal on limit as profit on expectation.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:04:20 PM

I never heard of that project yet. I would just advise you to tread carefully with those two projects.
I don't rely in ICO Bench reviews that much due to possibility of paid reviews, but it seems both have fair ratings especially Bitwings.
If you think that soft caps seems not possible within few weeks, then probably ditch it OP.
If you can visit some ico list site just like icodrop and you will see a lot of good projects could not even reach its hardcap or softcap. Ico bench is not a legit site that can be trusted by anyone. Bitwings didn't even listed on the only reliable ico list site like icodrop. The problem that already argued by OP is real right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

Checking on these two projects, they looked good but we cannot blame investors, because there are projects who are deemed good projects by even experts but end up a big failure I hope they will not do what LBX or London Block Exchange has done, pausing their campaign because they cannot reach the targetted funds, LBX distributed the token to bounty hunters and refunded investors, but what will Bounty hunters will do to useless tokens.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

1. Bitwings
2. EZ365

there might be better project than those, because as we know that every day new project will emerge, thus giving investors many options for investing in project and that makes only a few project that can be successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: