Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beat the Bookie ( Round 6 ) - Updated Today 12/11/2019 - We have a winner!  (Read 1085 times)
NinjaBitcoiner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:11:03 PM

What happened here ? Are there no more further rounds ?
Also there is no update from the OP on the result of Round 3.

Took a day off Smiley!

To Ninjabitcoiner, i am allowed to take a day off, this doesnt make me a scammer and i really think your comments are unfair, i have not and will not scam anyone. I cant help noone has won yet, when they do they will confirm payment. Please stop screaming scam when ive done nothing wrong.

All tonights matches are in the OP, if youd like a different bet as normal please post it here and ill accept / reject it Smiley!

Goodluck! can someone beat the bookie?

Your trust rating tells otherwise  Roll Eyes
deanom1991 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:14:32 PM

Took a day off Smiley!

To Ninjabitcoiner, i am allowed to take a day off, this doesnt make me a scammer and i really think your comments are unfair, i have not and will not scam anyone. I cant help noone has won yet, when they do they will confirm payment. Please stop screaming scam when ive done nothing wrong.

All tonights matches are in the OP, if youd like a different bet as normal please post it here and ill accept / reject it Smiley!

Ive been left feedback by someone who has never posted in this thread or any other ive commented in. Why do you insist on thinking this is a scam?
NinjaBitcoiner

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:49:50 PM

Took a day off Smiley!

Ive been left feedback by someone who has never posted in this thread or any other ive commented in. Why do you insist on thinking this is a scam?
Because you have never showed or escrowed the bitcoin you are willing to pay if someone wins so it's a clear scam. i am glad no one else played. And what is the progress of the website you were launching lol?
Jgod

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:33:23 PM

juventus under 2.5
lyon under 2.5
sevilla under 2.5

bet amount 0.0006 BTC
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

juventus under 2.5
lyon under 2.5
sevilla under 2.5

bet amount 0.0006 BTC

Bet accepted. Goodluck!

( predict the juve score correctly for a shot at 500 doge free )
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

Took a day off Smiley!

Because you have never showed or escrowed the bitcoin you are willing to pay if someone wins so it's a clear scam. i am glad no one else played. And what is the progress of the website you were launching lol?

I lowered the max bet to show im not trying to make a quick buck, i posted in an escrow thread asking to use the service and will post in another one shortly as i didnt get a reponse via PM, and ive brought the domain name currently talking with a developer on telegram.

This is the last time im willing to “justify” myself to you ninja, i really dont understand why you are so negative to this idea, you throw accusations around when ive done nothing wrong. Hopefully once someone wins and is paid you will cease to be so negative.
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:33:24 PM

Juve game HT - 0-0
30 mins played for sevilla/marsielle 1 goal in each game, can jgod be the first to beat the bookie!
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:37:12 PM

juventus under 2.5
lyon under 2.5
sevilla under 2.5

bet amount 0.0006 BTC

Unlucky Jgod, please use the address in the op, u get a free 5 fold bet worth 500 Doge for tommorws pics.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4435

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:42:40 PM

juventus under 2.5
lyon under 2.5
sevilla under 2.5

bet amount 0.0006 BTC

Unlucky Jgod, please use the address in the op, u get a free 5 fold bet worth 500 Doge for tommorws pics.
Hello, if you're going to use this forum please read the rules about posting. RULES just click RULES in this hyperlink to be redirected to the thread with the rules for the forum.

Rule 32 is the 1 you need to pay attention to the most. Posting multiple times in a row. You need to start editing replies and answer multiple users at once. Otherwise your posts will get reported and you'll soon find yourself banned.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:03:26 AM

Took a day off Smiley!

No, he has not been given the red trust for scamming here because he has not done any scam as yet.
The Red tag was given to him for another post by Vod where he was looking for a loan without any collateral.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:57:49 AM

Ok I just found your new thread thank you. I heard of this directbet before but never got the chance to play it,,, sounds like something I would like to play and I am sure a lot of betters would prefer the same judging from the way sports handles wins sometimes;)

Is there an easier way to mark your date on your challenge? I missed all of this last night!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:12:50 AM

Observed that no one won yet and it makes sense since parlays favor the house(In this case op) in a big way which is why I wouldn't call him a scammer just yet. He is basically taking a risk himself by depending on users sending him the funds who don't escrow it themselves. Trust goes both ways people.

Is there an easier way to mark your date on your challenge? I missed all of this last night!
He usually posts the schedule of the upcoming rounds right here which is why you can simply watch this thread and check it regularly in order to stay updated.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NinjaBitcoiner

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:52:46 AM

Took a day off Smiley!

Your trust rating tells otherwise  Roll Eyes

I lowered the max bet to show im not trying to make a quick buck, i posted in an escrow thread asking to use the service and will post in another one shortly as i didnt get a reponse via PM, and ive brought the domain name currently talking with a developer on telegram.

This is the last time im willing to “justify” myself to you ninja, i really dont understand why you are so negative to this idea, you throw accusations around when ive done nothing wrong. Hopefully once someone wins and is paid you will cease to be so negative.

What problem do you have to show the proof of funds that you can actually pay if someone wins? Clearly you don't allow single bets and only allow parlay bets which are very difficult for people to win and people are taking risk to bet on parlays they deserve to see the proof of funds.
Stack23

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:05:12 PM

What are the games to bet for today ?
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:34:30 PM

Hey all, updated the front page with todays games, unfortuneatly 2 people have not paid so far, might have to change the format slightly for newbies, will keep yall posted!
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 05:49:25 PM

Rockets - Win
Jazz - Win
Clippers - Win

0.0004 BTC

Hey all, updated the front page with todays games, unfortuneatly 2 people have not paid so far, might have to change the format slightly for newbies, will keep yall posted!

I'd avoid letting people with negative trust and people with low ranks bet.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:18:15 PM

Rockets - Win
Jazz - Win
Clippers - Win

0.0004 BTC

I'd avoid letting people with negative trust and people with low ranks bet.

Bet accepted!

I have taken all bets so far as im a newbie myself so id find it hypocritical to not accept another newbies bets, i definately take your comments regarding negative trust on board.

Goodluck tonight! ( just an FYI ill be sleeping when the games are live as im in the uk, so payment will be a bit delayed, if you or anyone else wins make sure to pm me your cryto add Smiley )
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Rockets - Win
Jazz - Win
Clippers - Win

Bet accepted!

I have taken all bets so far as im a newbie myself so id find it hypocritical to not accept another newbies bets, i definately take your comments regarding negative trust on board.

Goodluck tonight! ( just an FYI ill be sleeping when the games are live as im in the uk, so payment will be a bit delayed, if you or anyone else wins make sure to pm me your cryto add Smiley )

I believe that is a win for me! Was kinda getting nervous for the Raptors game (#WeTheNorth) but Clippers pulled it out in the end Smiley

You can pay to 3NSvhvYYBMVh1bPyKWjPfyiF3RHAAgsgtw when you get the chance. Thanks! Ended up wanting to play earlier but missed the first few rounds so glad I was able to bet today and end with a win.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

Rockets - Win
Jazz - Win
Clippers - Win

Bet accepted!

I believe that is a win for me! Was kinda getting nervous for the Raptors game (#WeTheNorth) but Clippers pulled it out in the end Smiley

You can pay to 3NSvhvYYBMVh1bPyKWjPfyiF3RHAAgsgtw when you get the chance. Thanks! Ended up wanting to play earlier but missed the first few rounds so glad I was able to bet today and end with a win.

Well done DarkStar_!

Paid your winnings - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/98e8c6b42453fb219d7cdc341804c42e086336438f464500f1181bc75d4372cb

please confirm once payment received!

You also recive a free bet on tonight's picks to the value of 0.00004 BTC Smiley will update the thread this afternoon Smiley
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:03:32 AM

Well done DarkStar_!

Paid your winnings - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/98e8c6b42453fb219d7cdc341804c42e086336438f464500f1181bc75d4372cb

please confirm once payment received!
This confirms that you are legit and I will definitely be placing bets with you more often. It makes sense why so many people were skeptical of you due to the negative trust rating against you etc.

However, what many people are forgetting as I stated earlier is that you are taking a risk too by trusting that the participants will pay(Some have skipped paying like HeritageSports etc). Good one op.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: