Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beat the Bookie ( Round 6 ) - Updated Today 12/11/2019 - We have a winner!  (Read 1085 times)
NinjaBitcoiner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:19:00 AM

Well done DarkStar_!

Paid your winnings - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/98e8c6b42453fb219d7cdc341804c42e086336438f464500f1181bc75d4372cb

please confirm once payment received!
This confirms that you are legit and I will definitely be placing bets with you more often. It makes sense why so many people were skeptical of you due to the negative trust rating against you etc.

However, what many people are forgetting as I stated earlier is that you are taking a risk too by trusting that the participants will pay(Some have skipped paying like HeritageSports etc). Good one op.

For those who aren't paying OP should give -ve feedback and raise a flag
deanom1991 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:22:52 PM

Well done DarkStar_!

Paid your winnings - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/98e8c6b42453fb219d7cdc341804c42e086336438f464500f1181bc75d4372cb

please confirm once payment received!
This confirms that you are legit and I will definitely be placing bets with you more often. It makes sense why so many people were skeptical of you due to the negative trust rating against you etc.

However, what many people are forgetting as I stated earlier is that you are taking a risk too by trusting that the participants will pay(Some have skipped paying like HeritageSports etc). Good one op.

Thanks for the support Haunebu!

New bets in the original post, now accepting some single bets aswell, as normal post your bet below!
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 04:13:07 PM

Winnings recieved, thanks! I believe I was overpaid 0.0004 BTC as I never sent you my original stake, so I should have only been sent the profit.

Bets for today:
Pacers - Win
0.001 BTC

Lakers - Win
0.001 BTC

Free bet on Lakers/Pacers/Blazers/Heat

taking a break - expect delayed responses
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:17:29 PM

Winnings recieved, thanks! I believe I was overpaid 0.0004 BTC as I never sent you my original stake, so I should have only been sent the profit.

Bets for today:
Pacers - Win
0.001 BTC

Lakers - Win
0.001 BTC

Free bet on Lakers/Pacers/Blazers/Heat

Bets Accepted.

My bad! on sending the extra, well sort it out after tonight's bets Smiley
Zarfund

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:42:44 PM

Ok i will bet here today and see.

Indiana Pacers       Single Bet         0.002

My BTC address : <Update Later >
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:51:12 PM

Sorry Zarfund, i cannot accept this bet due to your trust score, im willing to accept it if you send 50% of your bet to my BTC add.
Zarfund

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:54:56 PM

Sorry Zarfund, i cannot accept this bet due to your trust score, im willing to accept it if you send 50% of your bet to my BTC add.

So you only accept Neutral trusts persons ? You did not mention this.
deanom1991 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:55:44 PM

So you only accept Neutral trusts persons ? You did not mention this.

I mentioned in the thread as ive now been scammed twice the rules were likely to change. I will update the main post to reflect this.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:35:48 AM

Looks like Darkstar won again and is on a roll here. Both Pacers and Lakers ended up winning though he lost the free bet thanks to Blazers losing. I do hope you provide more matches though(Any sport) in order to take advantage of the 5 pick parlay.

I mentioned in the thread as ive now been scammed twice the rules were likely to change. I will update the main post to reflect this.
This is the smart thing to do. I would advise you to collect full payment from newbies and members with negative trust instead of a partial payment since they could still scam you in order to secure your winnings op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:36:26 AM

I'm glad I found this thread! Cheesy

Kudos to OP for trusting the members of this community, although this is apparently very risky on his part. Since there is no rank requirement nor a different maximum limit for bets coming from low rank members, any Jr. Member can place the max 0.01BTC bet on say 5 matches and abandon the account if lost. Anyway, I hope nobody will follow the path of Heritagesports and Jgod. But if it happened twice, it is bound to happen again. Certain measures should be set this early.

Just to confirm, OP. This particular format[1] is for parlay betting and does not mean the bet is for each of the matches? And this one[2] is for single bets? My apologies for raising this. I just want to make everything clear to me.

[1]
Lakers - Win
Pacers - Win
Blazers - Win

Bet - 0.0001BTC

[2]
Lakers - Win
Bet - 0.0001BTC

Pacers - Win
Bet - 0.0001BTC

Blazers - Win
Bet - 0.0001BTC

Excited to see the next batch of matches. I might place a little bet. I hope I'm still awake when the posting is done. Nice job, OP!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:58:12 PM

Looks like Darkstar won again and is on a roll here. Both Pacers and Lakers ended up winning though he lost the free bet thanks to Blazers losing. I do hope you provide more matches though(Any sport) in order to take advantage of the 5 pick parlay.

This is the smart thing to do. I would advise you to collect full payment from newbies and members with negative trust instead of a partial payment since they could still scam you in order to secure your winnings op.

Actually OP is a newbie so no one could trust him initially but its just a matter of time when OP will keep on paying like this and after few successful payments, he can demand for full payment from all the members of the forum beforehand and not just newbies or negative rating ones. 
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 10:29:15 AM

Hello
Will we play today?  Cool

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 04:09:18 PM

Hello
Will we play today?  Cool

Look like he has run away since Darkstar has started winning the bets. Also i think he has not paid him the last two bets he has won for the pacers and the lakers.
If he want to take a break from bookie, he should mention it here , rather than disappearing from the scene without paying the last bets which the bookie lost.
Haunebu

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

Look like he has run away since Darkstar has started winning the bets. Also i think he has not paid him the last two bets he has won for the pacers and the lakers.
If he want to take a break from bookie, he should mention it here , rather than disappearing from the scene without paying the last bets which the bookie lost.
That does not make a lot of sense in my opinion. If he really wanted to scam Darkstar, he wouldn't bother sending him the winnings from earlier which were higher in the first place. Op probably is busy with real world stuff which is why it is too early to start accusing him.

Lets be patient for a couple more days to know what the truth is. Meanwhile, it is best to stop jumping to conclusions.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NinjaBitcoiner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:34:55 PM

That does not make a lot of sense in my opinion. If he really wanted to scam Darkstar, he wouldn't bother sending him the winnings from earlier which were higher in the first place. Op probably is busy with real world stuff which is why it is too early to start accusing him.

Lets be patient for a couple more days to know what the truth is. Meanwhile, it is best to stop jumping to conclusions.

Lol blind people.
He is a scammer. I was telling from the very beginning  Grin He just wanted to keep winning and he paid darkstar only once to attract new people to bet big and if he lose, he has nothing to lose (Except his newbie account)  Roll Eyes
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:34:42 AM

Lol blind people.
He is a scammer. I was telling from the very beginning  Grin He just wanted to keep winning and he paid darkstar only once to attract new people to bet big and if he lose, he has nothing to lose (Except his newbie account)  Roll Eyes

The new people were not attracted even after darkstar was paid. If his purpose was to scam, then he is at a loss because he has not collected that much amount of money which he paid to Darkstar already.
Yeah, its true that he has not been online here to present his point of view but if he has already quit then he is at a loss.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 03:35:43 AM

Welp, he exit scammed. I had some hope that he was actually legit, but guess not. Fortunately didn't lose anything besides potential winnings and even made a profit from my first bet.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Haunebu

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:48:56 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 08:03:09 AM by Haunebu

Lol blind people.
He is a scammer. I was telling from the very beginning  Grin He just wanted to keep winning and he paid darkstar only once to attract new people to bet big and if he lose, he has nothing to lose (Except his newbie account)  Roll Eyes
Improve your brainpower newbie. The only reason people were interested in his deals were because it was possible to earn big money by betting small amounts. I literally lost only 0.0001 BTC.

Firstly, it is still too soon to declare that this guy is a scammer. Secondly, if he is actually one, he is one of the dumbest scammers around since he actually lost more money overall(Since he paid Darkstar).

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:08:27 AM

well, I've lost some sats betting here, but, not some big amounts
I really donno what was he/she thinking?

Scammers will be flagged

Noobs, be careful with your BTC, on this forum, as you can see, do not risk, or if you are risking, do it with very very little amounts

Best regards

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:10:51 AM

I guess it is actually his loss if he suddenly decided to stop now that some bettors have started to take notice of it, most especially after DarkStar_ won and was actually get paid. I took his deal that bettors will only pay if they lose as an expression of not being a scam. I actually PMed one member from the local section of this thread. I was also planning of promoting this thread to the local section where there are more than a handful of NBA fanatics.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██