Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 10:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Parallel society can offer another of the possibilities of the future  (Read 123 times)
Jan Jan (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

The social experiment creating a GLOBAL VIRTUAL COMMUNITY ( parallela.io ) will offer the possibility of parallel testing of a completely different social form. There is no truth in the world, there is no one way in the world, there are infinite possibilities for choice in unlimited space-time in the world. Instinctively, I feel and inwardly experience the great desire to demonstrate a functional, conscious, global community in the Parallel project as one of the possible ways. I am of the opinion that society is at a certain limit of change. On the one hand, I am reassured by the emerging, healthy and conscious society, but on the other hand, it scares me how strongly the phenomenon of money and the systems created by him and our influence is scoured by us all. Any change we make in this world will have only insignificant effectiveness if we do not align agreements and instruments socially. People are beginning to think critically about religions, people are critically looking at politics, people are waking up and are beginning to realize their environment and that we are not alone on the planet… Everything is developing well and it was time. But let us not forget the deepest infection that all communities of the world carry - money. Mankind will never be liberated until it uses transparent and neutral instruments, mankind will never recover until infected and narrowly grouped instruments turn safe, transparent and neutral instruments. Facebook, Google, Dollar / USD / (and thus affected all other currencies of the world) - these tools serve their owners, also serve them. The time when global social interest is giving way to profits and capitalism must end. The manipulated economy as the first aspect of human development and direction must end. The illusion of property, material wealth and individualism kills the soul of the entire population. Global resources of raw materials, mineral wealth, cultural heritage are all today subject to the devastating influence of manipulated monetary systems and the notion of economics. Perhaps these mistakes can still be managed by society-wide cooperation to stop and perhaps the planet's tremendous regenerative ability. But do we ever forgive ourselves of injustice committed on human beings of our planet? But do we ever forgive ourselves to push humanity to the background and under the domination of the economic factor and the desire to cumulate and control? Do we ever forgive ourselves for the misuse and enslavement of other species in the absolute illusion of the need for cumulation of resources, consumption and the unconscious?

I believe so - that we can forgive ourselves. However, it is necessary to realize this first.

I see a company rushing around in a blind way bounded by manipulated lights ... I feel sad about it and I want to leave myself ... Go into the woods and loneliness and further develop my knowledge ... Why what? Why another man isolated in his bubble with a low-eyed look at society itself. What is the use of this knowledge? Cognition and consciousness is a gift not only for its joint holder, but especially for society as a whole. Why such a gift, if it were to leave. Every confrontation with society and every contact with the mass itself tears my feelings and weeping internally. Every unsuccessful lighting is put as its own fault and failure. Only in this way is it possible to contribute, only in this way can the fate and the whole be contributed. Not from mountains and temples, not from books and texts, but by real being and real activity and interaction…

The challenge we as a society must overcome. At the same time, we will forgive with love and awareness. Above the dead end, we wave our hands and with great gratitude we will retain our experience. As a company, we hold on and re-connect. As a society we survive. So I see it…
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 4665

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:35:26 PM

problems with a society of no property and no material wealth and instead just the desire to live, learn and feed oneself is this

while you learn how to hunt and make shelter.
someone else learns to wait. watch you hunt your food and take it saying"its not yours and im hungry"
waits for you to make shelter take it saying"its not yours and im wet and tired and need somewhere to sleep"

leaving you homeless and hungry and then left to rebuild.
then someone else learns to take from you

another day passes your even more colder, wetter, tired and hungry but then you try again
then someone else learns to take from you

and then you die of starvation, exhaustion or pneumonia
and 3 people carry on living

what have you learned.. how to make a shelter and a spear.
what have they learned.. how to live, feed and shelter themselves

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: