Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a new process to reject more user from getting tokens?  (Read 718 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:46:47 AM

~
I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭
If I remember correctly, they have given two options to provide KYC before. First is do it on the exchange, second is do it once their wallet is ready. I just visited their telegram and the admin claim the KYC form was open for two months https://t.me/temtumcommunity/22500

I had to choose second option for KYC, thay called it "shuftipro". This option was opened for 4 days and I missed to submit KYC. I know it was my fault but 4 days very few time. Even they don't want to reopen. Devs banned me in telegram and bounty manager deleted my telegram message

I did more reading in their telegram and saw that the two months KYC verification as claimed by their admin also includes the KYC in Coinall exchange. It appears that the KYC on their wallet was only opened on Oct. 26 (based on my timezone).

Here's the message (https://archive.md/KXCAz):
For people who cannot access coinall - we have just released our web wallet which you can sign up to - pass kyc and retrieve your temtum address

Once you are signed up in the web wallet please fill in the form in this group and as proof of kyc please screen shot your temtum address inside the web wallet

Website - wallet.temtum.com

KYC was probably closed around Oct. 30, and distribution has started last Oct. 31 (from my timezone again).

For those who opted to wait until their wallet is ready and for those who can't access Coinall, I think it is unfair to have a four day window to complete verification. From what I read, the admin never even bothered to pin that important announcement to notify all members in the group. They've also locked their bounty telegram channel as they no longer want to entertain any complaints.

@jajorforce I don't know if this warrants a thread in reputation board but if you decide to do so, include more details in your post like the links I've included above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:04:19 AM

Lessons for you:

• You should follow the project even after you finished promoting them
  • Submit KYC if they mandated to be able to get your bounty token.

I'm not familiar with the project itself, but it looks like almost everyone is saying that it is a legit project.
As far as Hhampuz goes, he is also a legit btc and bounty campaign manager, I can vouch for him because I have work many projects with Hhampuz in the past.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:05:08 AM

I know this bounty campaign when it was lounched and I know as well the bounty manager which I think he is a trusted member on this forum maybe it should be know by you.

Just wondering, when you intend to participated on temtum bounty campaign for the first time, have you read the rule overall? And I guess this thing is alwasy be ignored by most bounty hunters, they are only focus to the reward that will get and joining with many alt account, that is the one focus if I keep on an eye to this case.

So, there is nothing else to be fixed. Just make this case as a learning or find bounty campaign that doesn't need KYC to get token. Because if we find who is wrong and who is right, it won't end until whenever. You have a right to get the reward but they have the that must be obeyed by all participant.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:04:19 AM

A rule we have to follow the regulations even if you are the old person still all the same, not prioritized. Maybe it's your own fault disobedient to its rules.
KYC is possible to select also so that there are no duplicate accounts in one campaign so that all are divided in a flat way or also one of the ways to eliminate some of the inactive users in the campaign.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:20:19 AM

Keeping yourself updated even after the completion of the project is a bounty hunters responsibility.
Their rule seems to be strict and should be followed by everyone. If you missed to submit your kyc verification on their scheduled dates, then you have to face the consequence, even after you stayed and support the project for a long time you are not exempted for that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:20:50 AM

If you are late in submitting KYC then you must be prepared to accept the consequence of not getting a reward. Some bounties do have strict rules, so you should at least monitor the progress of their groups, not necessarily every day. If it's like this, you whine, I don't think the decision will change. Try to make a timeline of all the bounties that you follow so you can easily monitor them in the future.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:27:06 AM

I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭
that's why we have to check every day the telegram group, is there an update or not. I have also experienced it, if I did not forget the PRIME-X bounty. just like you, after the bounty ends, I look for a new bounty and ignore the telegram group. apparently there is a mandatory kyc and I missed it. as a result, I am not entitled to any reward. This can be an experience for all colleagues here, to check the bounty telegram group that we follow every day, or every time so that we don't miss the latest information from the team.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:21:38 AM

KYC for temtum is very easy because we only submit documents to coinall and it takes 4 days to complete KYC form. This is your fault for not caring or not following development of the project, making this all lesson so that you don't repeat it again in the future. Wink

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:37:13 AM

I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭

They are strict when it comes to submitting KYC. This is not new nor been  a norm of projects just to keep away the user from receiving their designated tokens. Well because there are lots of impostor out there. Hhampuz is a great member here in this forum, known by a lot of users when it comes to managing campaign he is no fraud. In addition, try to address your concern to him, message him in this forum. Feel sorry for you but that is your responsibility as a member.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:23:33 AM

KYC should be open for bounty participants from the start of the campaign to the very end, the fault is yours and i hope you learn from your mistake which is joining bounties that planned to accept KYC after bounty ends, fair projects will make KYC available right when bounty starts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:37:54 AM

KYC should be open for bounty participants from the start of the campaign to the very end, the fault is yours and i hope you learn from your mistake which is joining bounties that planned to accept KYC after bounty ends, fair projects will make KYC available right when bounty starts

OP has something to be disappointed it's lost time and effort, we should not blame him for this, if he knew this he will not waste his time going through that, for OP ask the dev for consideration, if they did not grant it, then you cannot do anything but move to another campaign and learn your lesson

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:21:11 AM

OP has something to be disappointed it's lost time and effort, we should not blame him for this, if he knew this he will not waste his time going through that, for OP ask the dev for consideration, if they did not grant it, then you cannot do anything but move to another campaign and learn your lesson

It's only natural to feel disappointed and regretful, however, what's done is done.
Their telegram channel is not entertaining any concern regarding the bounty who wasn't able to submit KYC verification at the set date. It seems that the project will not consider even how long he stayed in the project.
OP should move on instead and learn from his own mistake and start to become more responsible when it matters on his bounty rewards.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 11:16:26 AM

Lessons for you:

• You should follow the project even after you finished promoting them
  • Submit KYC if they mandated to be able to get your bounty token.

I'm not familiar with the project itself, but it looks like almost everyone is saying that it is a legit project.
As far as Hhampuz goes, he is also a legit btc and bounty campaign manager, I can vouch for him because I have work many projects with Hhampuz in the past.

Exactly, this is the behavior of most bounty hunters, if you are not active in the project you follow to get first hand information, then who is to blame? even why the @op tries to shift the blame on tem and bm, it is very clear that the majority of the fault is coming from him, distribution can not be delayed because some few people refuse to follow up with update.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:58:56 AM

In four days? what?
This is not good especially since the KYC process is a difficult decision as we are not sure in this campaign whether our identities will be safe in their care. And another they give short time to provided for KYC and why didn't they accept your application? can you please qoute here? so that we also know what we should recommend to you.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:06:18 PM

unfortunately this happens, I myself participated in such companies that added KYC at the end of bounty and gave 5-6 days to complete it.
In fact, these are scam projects and we need to talk about them as negatively as possible.
Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:20:25 PM

it quite unfortunate that you are among the few who didn't receive their rewards. I feel so sadden that bounty hunters are at the mercy of BMs and project owners. I was lucky to have received my reward but the process was not an easy one. i had to submit the KYC form twice and i kept on reminding the BM that my name was excluded from the reward sheet down till the last minute. i almost lost hope before he had a change of heart and finally added me to the list of those who are to receive the TEM Tokens.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

You said it already, for those long months you are aware that you need to submit KYC so why you did not prepare everything while waiting for the rewards to be available so you can submit it right away and not to missed getting your rewards. if the company adds the KYC then that's a question but since the beginning they implement to ask for KYC so it's need for participants to be well prepare submitting their data.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

Now My question is
Is 4 days enough for KYC after 2.5 months?
Yes. I mean, how hard is it really to just submit your documents for KYC processing? I doubt it would even take an hour to do that.
The problem is, most bounty hunters don't really care about the progress and updates of the bounty campaign, they just do the tasks day by day without even checking what's going on in the bounty campaign, whether there's an important announcement or whatnot. The result, they usually miss crucial updates from the project team or the bounty manager himself. My guess is, this was the same in your case. Am I right?
You are right, that time I was busy 3 days. I never thought that they will provide only 4 days. Some projects reopen their KYC even after long time" check Thinkcoin". But TEMTUM was totally disagree to reopen. Don't you think this is new process?

New process of what? Reducing the number of bounty participants that'll receive bounty rewards? I doubt it. You see, if the campaign itself is transparent on how many tokens are allocated to the bounty pool from the very beginning and is using stake-based rewards system, there's no point for them to reduce the number of eligible bounty participants to receive rewards. Unless of course, the circumstances are different, like if they're using fix-rates for the bounty rewards, then reducing the bounty participants would mean the project team would be handing out a lesser amount of tokens.

akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:56:24 PM

Sometimes we have to always monitor the group telegram when we join a project, or even when the project is finished. Because there are some managers who update the latest information and additional rules or information about KYC via telegram. We as participants cannot do much with the rules I have also experienced events like you so I was resigned and sincere.
KYC 4 days I think is enough because the time to do KYC is not long.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:32:59 PM

with decision on purchase as the beginning terms on ico scheme as attains with field of business on crypto finance, investors might collects of spares with shifts of difference to gains on collection as referring numbers with nominal on profit to complete as match of one on presettled initials as the strategics on plan with the chance on working of the bitcoin trading.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: