Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto word puzzle game  (Read 182 times)
cedric.halson (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:03:19 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 05:04:13 AM by cedric.halson

Word Puzzle Game

Play word puzzle game, compete with opponents and win the reward.

How it works
Select currency in which you want to play
Purchase a ticket
Start playing
Get reward

Referral program

get 50% profit from your referrals deposit fee
minimum 1 satoshi

Fees and thresholds
1% fee on deposits only. No any other fees. If you deposit less than 200 satoshis 1 satoshi will be charged as a fee.
No any other fee.
No any minimum thresholds.
Payouts directly to CedsonHub.

Testing
Currently we are in testing stage. So you can participate in this. To become a tester.
Create an account in CedsonHub and Word Puzzle
Claim from our faucet, very small amount of Dogecoin will be sent to your CedsonHub account.
Then deposit into your account in Word Puzzle from CedsonHub, use Dogecoins you received from our faucet.
Once deposited. In Word Puzzle visit game page select dogecoin and click on play button, on low price dogecoin game for 3 players with price of 10 000 doge satoshis.
Play the game and get the reward.

That's it. If you find any bugs please let us know.
Any suggestions on improvements are welcome.
Hope you will like our game.

cedric.halson (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:45:21 AM

Hey friends,

Please do give a feedback. It will greatly help to make improvements to the projects.
Have you tried to play?
What do you think about the game and the site in general?

Thank you.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:48:32 PM

Hi, I registered on CedsonHub and Word Puzzle, I claimed once Dogecoin from your faucet, but when i go to "Dogecoin Word Puzzle" and want to choose in "Low price tickets" game with "Price in satoshis: 10000" it coming out info "Not enough funds to buy a ticket." . Now I don't know if the claiming amount is to little, or i made something wrong..?  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cedric.halson (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:19:52 AM

Hi, I registered on CedsonHub and Word Puzzle, I claimed once Dogecoin from your faucet, but when i go to "Dogecoin Word Puzzle" and want to choose in "Low price tickets" game with "Price in satoshis: 10000" it coming out info "Not enough funds to buy a ticket." . Now I don't know if the claiming amount is to little, or i made something wrong..?  Roll Eyes

Hi Naficopa,

First of all, thank you for your participation in our test.
You have done things right. Currently you have your claimed Dogecoins in your account in CedsonHub.
Now you need to deposit them back to Word Puzzle game.
To do this, please visit your account in CedsonHub, view your balance to ensure that you received your claimed Dogecoins. Next, go to the sites page, there you will see crypto-game and deposit button next to it.
Click on deposit button, type your username in Crypto-game website, select Dogecoins and specify amount in satoshis to 100000. Then click on deposit button.
After that you will receive your coins into your accounts balance in Puzzle game.
Now you can buy a ticket.

If you have any other questions or troubles please let me know.
Than you,

Cedric
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:18:01 AM

Hi Naficopa,

First of all, thank you for your participation in our test.
You have done things right. Currently you have your claimed Dogecoins in your account in CedsonHub.
Now you need to deposit them back to Word Puzzle game.
To do this, please visit your account in CedsonHub, view your balance to ensure that you received your claimed Dogecoins. Next, go to the sites page, there you will see crypto-game and deposit button next to it.
Click on deposit button, type your username in Crypto-game website, select Dogecoins and specify amount in satoshis to 100000. Then click on deposit button.
After that you will receive your coins into your accounts balance in Puzzle game.
Now you can buy a ticket.

If you have any other questions or troubles please let me know.
Than you,

Cedric

Ok. I thought that it is automatically credited to the Word Puzzle game. I claim one more time from faucet Wink and i made deposit in crypto-game. I bought ticket and everything is correct.
When it comes to the game, it's really not easy for someone for whom English is not the first language .. But I won't give up so easily Smiley I'll keep trying …  Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cedric.halson (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:55:48 AM

Glad to hear.
We use most 3000 words used in English you can find words list used in the game from this link.
In the future we will add support for other languages as well.
We also provide a 50% referral payout from deposit fee of your referrals. Check for your referral link in your balance page.
Testing stage will take place until we finish at least one game.

Current game you played needs one more user  to be finished.

Thank you, for your feedback on the project.
cedric.halson (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:49:31 PM

IMPORTANT
Once you deposited into Word Puzzle game, do not forget to click on 'I have received' button. Which you can find in this page. Click on details of each deposit to see the button. If you do not do this, TRUST percentage on sites list will be lowered, and new users might not deposit to game due to low TRUST.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: