Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Forrest Visions, here to scale your crypto business!🔥🔥  (Read 508 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:26:22 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 03:34:23 PM by TimtheYoutuber

Forrest Visions is a blockchain specialized consulting group that works at increasing your brand equity.

📈QUICK LINKS📈

WHAT WE DO

OUR WORK

At Forrest Visions we work directly with your business to help increase the brand equity of your company. We help maximize growth in startups and bring the Vision, the Forrest Vision into your company.

Forrest Visions has received over 10,000,000 impressions on cryptocurrency-related content. (this does not include paid advertisements)  

What is new with Forrest Visions:

11/6/19: Working with MarketingDAO
11/7/19: Our Blog now has a Free Case Study, so you can see our marketing approach.
11/11/19: New blog post on Bitcoin
11/13/19: New blog on Bitcoin. Some new additions to the site have been made, and a careers page has been added.
2/4/20: We have updated many pages on our site. We have more planned maintenance on the way, but for now, check it out Here >
4/30/20: We've changed up the design of the website and introduced some of our new logos. We have also added some clients on our portfilio page.

www.forrestvisions.com

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:28:20 PM

Forrest Visions has helped many cryptocurrency based companies reach their scaling goals, visit today to see what we can do for you!

Positivebetting
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:03:08 PM

Forrest Visions has helped many cryptocurrency based companies reach their scaling goals, visit today to see what we can do for you!

Aren't you the same person that made this embarrassingly terrible video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCz2S6Nn14

How can you honestly be trusted to help anybody reach their goals when this is the kind of quality you put out?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 02:02:02 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 08:56:57 PM by TimtheYoutuber

Aren't you the same person that made this embarrassingly terrible video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCz2S6Nn14

How can you honestly be trusted to help anybody reach their goals when this is the kind of quality you put out?

The video was made from Paint slides, what can you expect... plus people loved it on here Smiley More will come in the future, make sure to subscribe to get notified.

Anyway, this was something I made in my free time for some laughs and isn't a paid service that is offered.

Edit: I also don't create graphics for any of the projects I work on. Forrest Visions is a consulting company, with people who have domain expertise in graphic design. If you go on the site we are actually hiring someone as well!

I am not responding to any more off topic posts. If you have any more questions/concerns you can send us an email to noreply@forrestvisions.com  Cheesy

Positivebetting
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:49:37 PM

The video was made from Paint slides, what can you expect... plus people loved it on here Smiley More will come in the future, make sure to subscribe to get notified.

Anyway, this was something I made in my free time for some laughs and isn't a paid service that is offered.

Yea, but realistically I can't imagine any founder of any self-respecting agency would ever put up something like that, it looks like something a child would make.

Looking through your website I can also see a huge number of grammatical errors which again makes you look amateurish and indicates it was either written by a non-native, or somebody with a weak command of the English language.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:38:30 PM

Tomorrow is all booked, but starting this Saturday we will be able to schedule some more consultations.

We are aiming to launch 10 blogs next month since it has been receiving a lot of traction. Feel free to use bookmarks or subscribe to our newsletter to never miss a blog again!

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 10:43:27 PM

We updated some graphics and have moved our office to Pittsburgh PA!

Feel free to check out our new site and connect with us if you have a cryptocurrency project that needs scaling.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 11:48:20 AM

We have changed the design of the website and added new logos. You will also notice that we've added some more clients to our portfolio, so feel free to check it out!

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 12:25:34 PM

If you're looking to scale your cryptocurrency business, feel free to contact us today! You can PM or use our website contact form to get in touch with us.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: