Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] United Global Currency Collage Canvas  (Read 188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:01:03 PM

**60% OFF RIGHT NOW WITH COUPON CODE:  BLOWOUT  (valid on the entire store, and also this new item)

The United Global Currency Collage!  Available only on canvas, never to release again on any other medium or size offering.  I wanted to capture the style of Andy Warhol and, when I was reviewing these wallet designs, it came to me to offer them as a collage in the same Warhol style.

Limited to a production of 5 (of each available size).

Size Availability:

36"x15" inch with a 1.5" inch depth
48"x20" inch with a 1.5" inch depth (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - US ONLY)
Canvas Features:

High-Grade Waterproof & Scratch-Resistant Canvas
Fade-Resistant, UltraChrome™ Archival Inks
Hand Stretched & Mounted
Ready To Hang
Limited to 5
Hand Signed & Numbered Certificate of Authenticity

Customers outside of the US:  Please note that the 48"x20" inch canvas CANNOT be shipped internationally.  This item is available for US customers only.

Available at:

https://lynxartcollection.com/collections/crypto-artwork/products/bitcoin-the-united-global-currency-collage-art-canvas-limited-to-5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:34:17 PM

Customers outside of the US:  Please note that the 48"x20" inch canvas CANNOT be shipped internationally.  This item is available for US customers only.

bad to hear that. real nice work.

I know, it stinks Sad  The larger sizes do not fit within the girth dimension requirements for USPS, sadly.  We can cut the boxes to size but then we can't use as much protection and there would be a risk to damaging the canvas.  Shipping outside of USPS for those sizes is ridiculous, typically around $800-$900 via DHL.   Sad . We could do that, but I don't anticipate any customers having any interest in spending that much on shipping.

But there's always the smaller size Smiley
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:34:04 PM

Customers outside of the US:  Please note that the 48"x20" inch canvas CANNOT be shipped internationally.  This item is available for US customers only.

bad to hear that. real nice work.

I know, it stinks Sad  The larger sizes do not fit within the girth dimension requirements for USPS, sadly.  We can cut the boxes to size but then we can't use as much protection and there would be a risk to damaging the canvas.  Shipping outside of USPS for those sizes is ridiculous, typically around $800-$900 via DHL.   Sad . We could do that, but I don't anticipate any customers having any interest in spending that much on shipping.

But there's always the smaller size Smiley

Your packaging would fit into the USPS Priority International category and be able to be shipped.

48x20 canvas.... not sure how big your packing is, but 52 (L)  + 48 (Hx2)  + 4 (W) = 104 inches
This allows for 4 inches (2 on each end and side) and this still give 4 inches in any direction for padding/space......
Huh

I'll see what I can do.  Perhaps we just need to switch boxes.  Cutting the boxes down to size as I mentioned is an option but it would mess with integrity of the box.  Not necessarily just having enough room for packing materials, but actually hurting the box structure. 

There's also a select few countries that are no longer the 104 girth limit and are instead 96 inches.  I can't find the list currently but we had one package returned to us on 3 separate occasions before I was finally told this was the reason.

Anyway, I'll do some digging for some different boxes, figure out some new measurements with packing materials, and see if I can offer the larger size via international shipment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: