Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Building a community solving all problems.  (Read 323 times)
ralaks (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:28:19 AM

Following first crypto Bitcoin from 2010 and living in a country where we even cant make online payment easily till 2016 it was a painful experience. Internet gave me access to all knowledge I need to grow my mind while reading and listening to great minds around the world but Govt policies always limited to what I can do in action to be a part of this amazing blockchain revolution. As I am writing this in 2019 Pakistan govt put the ban on any type of crypto trade against cash.
But this never stopped me from creating a idea. What ever all govts do they cant ban, arrest and kill the ideas. With that believe I want one idea to become reality Solving all problems and destroying status quo all in one. As I said I believe blockchain to be more of a revolution rather then technology. I will share my ideas who knows this might become a reality.

Idea is to create a community which can grow foods in their little spaces as farming technology is escalating is  becoming easy to grow a large amount of food in small space and using hydroponic technology will eliminate the soil element seeing many projects on kickstarter or indiegogo these type of things can be a 10X10 feet decoration piece ( one should be artistic to do that) same goes with a dairy setup or a poultry this things can be done in one backyard without even creating a environment of a farm .
Now suppose we have 10 members in a community growing 10 different types of food one can produce grains, other one vegetables and like this 10 different families growing 10 different types of food in their home or backyard. They will be left with excess food with them now here comes the importance of community A blockchain platform where they can list up their food in exchange of cryptocurrency and buy their others need from crypto they earned by listing their food this will create a echo system a community which is growing their own food and being sufficient in a top necessity .

Just Imagine if this can be done on a larger scale how many problems will it solve let me lists some of them.
1. Organic food
2. Food wastage
3. Ending hunger
4. Govt issued Currency circulation will be reduced
5. Giving people freedom from fear of hunger
6. A healthy life
7. A clean environment to breath in
and list can go one.
this is a still rough idea and I know hundreds of problems can be point out in this rough sketch but still what are problem solvers for we can solve problems together any input in this any kind of suggestions any kind of improvements are welcome please feel free to share your wisdom. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:05:40 AM

There have been a number of Utopian theories already. They are a great community of course, each one of them. But the hardest, even impossible, part is the reification of these theories. Plato thought of such a community. Marx had its own version which was somehow similar to that of Plato's. B. F. Skinner believed in human engineering, further detailed in his Walden Two. But, you know what, all these theories, from my point of view, underestimate so much various human tendencies. For as long as there is a human being in that community, it cannot be perfect.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:27:34 AM

Idea is to create a community which can grow foods in their little spaces as farming technology is escalating is  becoming easy to grow a large amount of food in small space and using hydroponic technology will eliminate the soil element seeing many projects on kickstarter or indiegogo these type of things can be a 10X10 feet decoration piece ( one should be artistic to do that) same goes with a dairy setup or a poultry this things can be done in one backyard without even creating a environment of a farm. Now suppose we have 10 members in a community growing 10 different types of food one can produce grains, other one vegetables and like this 10 different families growing 10 different types of food in their home or backyard. They will be left with excess food with them now here comes the importance of community A blockchain platform where they can list up their food in exchange of cryptocurrency and buy their others need from crypto they earned by listing their food this will create a echo system a community which is growing their own food and being sufficient in a top necessity.

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful idea with us. One of the many things I really admire about humanity is that resilient ability of ours in the face of many difficulties and challenges. Certainly, growing our own food requirements within the setting of a community can be like shooting many birds with just one stone. In a stroke of genius, this project alone can be solving many related concerns we are all facing all over the world. Hunger, if course, of paramount challenge as there remains so many people in this world who have nothing to eat at least three times a day. The use of an active and solid small community of people for this very purpose plus the promotion of cryptocurrency can be the catalyst to make this idea really works. Can I ask: Are you planning the use of Bitcoin or any other coin?
hello_good_sir

Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:50:43 AM

Marx had its own version which was somehow similar to that of Plato's. B. F. Skinner believed in human engineering, further detailed in his Walden Two.
Karl Marx's version is capitalism, which is showcased in a couple of societies seen nowadays, and was practiced in Russia in the olden days. Communism looks good on paper, but we all know how it works in the real world...

This sounds like a similar idea - an idea of a utopian society, which just seems unachievable to be honest. This requires basically, that governments and rich people give up their power, and stop abusing the environment, and move to a more organical based environment, which just doesn't seem feasible, no company is going to give up profits to help the environment, we've seen this happen already.

ralaks (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:14:38 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful idea with us. One of the many things I really admire about humanity is that resilient ability of ours in the face of many difficulties and challenges. Certainly, growing our own food requirements within the setting of a community can be like shooting many birds with just one stone. In a stroke of genius, this project alone can be solving many related concerns we are all facing all over the world. Hunger, if course, of paramount challenge as there remains so many people in this world who have nothing to eat at least three times a day. The use of an active and solid small community of people for this very purpose plus the promotion of cryptocurrency can be the catalyst to make this idea really works. Can I ask: Are you planning the use of Bitcoin or any other coin?

As bitcoin is practically pioneer of ideology of decentralized Currency so their is no need to reinvent the wheel it can be launch as a startup of a community an advertise as a new fashion rather then telling people this is for making a world better place. once this adaption become a fashion their is no need to market all problem solving agenda. for starter we can target people who are growing their own food living in Pakistan I know how prices spike from farmer to a retail store and farmer gets only 5% of profit in whole process same situation with INDIA and bangladesh , farmers, fisher men , cattle owners, poultry owners always been neglected and real profit comes in hand of companies which buy from us and sell to us if we can provide them a platform eliminating all middle men this can be  a good start .
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:35:12 PM

And imagine it all being done using blockchain. From quality control to logistics and from linking the producer to consumers, blockchain used everywhere. Transparent and democratically review-able. A global governance that would be influenced by the people from whole world. Every payments done in crypto. People earning and spending in crypto, a governance by smart contract, a smart and efficient governance, less governance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

I don't think that is a hard thing to do. I mean you just need  some developers to build a product-listing platform. The platform can be hosted using a blockchain solution or maybe host it on a conventional server at the beginning. Then you can enable Bitcoin-only payments. Not hard, but you need will.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:11:00 PM

It's a new idea but this is hard to be pushed to reality. There are still problems and holes that need to be resolved with this idea. One thing is that not everyone in the community can or will make their farm in their backyard. And I don't see this idea that can solve hunger. You've mentioned major problems that the government is facing but it won't be that easy just like what you have imagined.
You might get excited about this idea but in reality, blockchain is still lacking popularity. Not everyone can understand what king of technology blockchain is.

ralaks (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:22:06 PM

Marx had its own version which was somehow similar to that of Plato's. B. F. Skinner believed in human engineering, further detailed in his Walden Two.
Karl Marx's version is capitalism, which is showcased in a couple of societies seen nowadays, and was practiced in Russia in the olden days. Communism looks good on paper, but we all know how it works in the real world...

This sounds like a similar idea - an idea of a utopian society, which just seems unachievable to be honest. This requires basically, that governments and rich people give up their power, and stop abusing the environment, and move to a more organical based environment, which just doesn't seem feasible, no company is going to give up profits to help the environment, we've seen this happen already.

The most funny thing about power is one who have it will never give up. Power only can be taken from others . Back in 2009 there was no one who would put their trust on a digits name as currency with no backing up of govt or any valuable asset and here we are in 2019 Smiley
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:35:42 PM

I see what would maximize the solution for some problems that you've stated is the incorporation of blockchain technology to these. Especially in growing crops, putting blockchain in the record system of the products will make it easier for us to track and verify our supply of goods. In addition, conditioning these crops through blockchain system will provide much efficient supply that will lead to achieving other goals much easier such as:

Organic food
Food wastage
Ending hunger
Giving people freedom from fear of hunger
A healthy life
A clean environment to breath in
investor007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:08:38 PM

Your idea is great, you can organize a large-scale market that meets the food needs of communities and while generating multiple benefits, all this with the use of Blockchain technology, however, create the platform, get the information and having the right inputs requires money and very large logistics, although it can be started with a small pilot project.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

And imagine it all being done using blockchain. From quality control to logistics and from linking the producer to consumers, blockchain used everywhere. Transparent and democratically review-able. A global governance that would be influenced by the people from whole world. Every payments done in crypto. People earning and spending in crypto, a governance by smart contract, a smart and efficient governance, less governance.

How I wished that I could see that someday in the future but it is really hard to believe it anyway. If this all come true then it is just like saying we have created a new world without the long time ran fiat system which is likely impossible to diminished at this time. Imagine a few crypto enthusiast against the powerful men in the world.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 06:33:28 PM

its possible. a society can be governed by blockchain alone and i guess we could all live to that. food, plants, transportation and all others even crimes could be in the blockchain. if let's say you violated a law which your gun is connected to a blockchain, you murdered someone according to the blockchain data lol and so you are thereby given sentenced by a smartcontact as well. does this sound utopian?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ralaks (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:11:09 AM

Thank you for all comments it was great to have many members to take their important time to talk in it Smiley I know it is not an easy task to pull it up but step by step an ideology can be build and it can become a stronger one if millions of people follow the false leaders who want only destruction like Hitler why we cant as a huge community convince atleast hundred of thousand to bring change in self ? the reason we never tried to do it I am not just a talker I build a biggest b2b community in my country online with 1 lac 31 thousand members where members help each other communicate with each other which help thousands with their business you can imagine the impact I am using social media since orkut I know how to work on ideas . lets start a sort of moment here I want community people just to take a tiniest leap of faith and say yes we are ready to work on this and we will see how it goes. Lets say it will be complete failure we all will die our natural death while trying to achieving this but at least our work can be a lesson for our coming generation who know in hundreds or thousand years some one like us willing to do can carry on this work and actually establish this. 
CryptoBry

Merit: 355

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:48:30 AM

Thank you for all comments it was great to have many members to take their important time to talk in it Smiley I know it is not an easy task to pull it up but step by step an ideology can be build and it can become a stronger one if millions of people follow the false leaders who want only destruction like Hitler why we cant as a huge community convince atleast hundred of thousand to bring change in self ? the reason we never tried to do it I am not just a talker I build a biggest b2b community in my country online with 1 lac 31 thousand members where members help each other communicate with each other which help thousands with their business you can imagine the impact I am using social media since orkut I know how to work on ideas . lets start a sort of moment here I want community people just to take a tiniest leap of faith and say yes we are ready to work on this and we will see how it goes. Lets say it will be complete failure we all will die our natural death while trying to achieving this but at least our work can be a lesson for our coming generation who know in hundreds or thousand years some one like us willing to do can carry on this work and actually establish this. 

In the Bitcoin community, we need more dreamers and action takers like you. I am with you on this dream. I am suggesting that aside from establishing a real community based on a land somewhere or in already an existing location that can be convertible towards this idea, you can also have an online version of this where people can be helping each other and can also do business in a marketplace. Certainly, there are so many things we can do even if each of us can only contribute a little. An avalanche can be a result from a contribution of so many little things. A big force can happen if people will be linking arms together.
ralaks (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:15:33 AM

exactly we are lacking of dreamers in this era this huge run of money crushed the ideologies I didn't just posted this idea as it came into my mind if you can see a year back I posted the same Smiley I really want to do this no matter what it cost but for something big we need people support while talking on it I think we can furnish this well and make it a reality . As living in agricultural country I can pull this off by starting a online platform and convincing people  to atleast list their produced product on platform directly and give them connection to directly to sell this as a retail . This step will be hard as any thing i can imagine but if we convince aleast few of them trend will setup.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:49:50 AM

That's a great idea for establishing a community which could be helpful for using blockchain platform and that is a really appreciable proposal, I think if your local government don't approve blockchain system then this community building is a little bit difficult but possible, so the main task is making understanding your local authority about this issue, if they allow then community automatically could be built, but I have some different observation towards your proposal, Food item is a favorite to lunch blockchain system, besides this I think technological equipment could be the best item for this issue because your people should be also some sort of technical based, that's why it would be a good result when they come to deal within the community.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:41:29 AM

This is a great purpose. It really helps to encourage everyone that crypto is an instrument to make good and helpful activities. It can reach  the poorest places and inspire people in the community. We can help improve the processes so that it can be done in a timely and quality goods and services.

ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:58:53 AM

As bitcoin is practically pioneer of ideology of decentralized Currency so their is no need to reinvent the wheel it can be launch as a startup of a community an advertise as a new fashion rather then telling people this is for making a world better place. once this adaption become a fashion their is no need to market all problem solving agenda. for starter we can target people who are growing their own food living in Pakistan I know how prices spike from farmer to a retail store and farmer gets only 5% of profit in whole process same situation with INDIA and bangladesh , farmers, fisher men , cattle owners, poultry owners always been neglected and real profit comes in hand of companies which buy from us and sell to us if we can provide them a platform eliminating all middle men this can be  a good start .
I have a family member that uses hydroponic technology and he uses it to earn money, but I think this will give him an idea. He can sell the products via internet and im return people can pay him in terms of cryptocurrency and thats good, because there will be no middle man that cuts some part of the profit , the money comes from the buyer could directly sends to him.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

areas which requir new novel solutions
tracking of food produce 'from farm to plate'

at the moment food is just categorised as grades of how 'wonky' veg is.. where straight veg goes to supermarkets and wonky veg goes to a factory to be chopped up into soups, stews, mixed veg meals and then tinned or frozen
by making food more trackable things like a 2 week 'sell by date' can then become more manageable that when food is not sold by day 10 of 14. its then repackaged as chopped up meals to then be tinned or frozen. thus not ending up in landfill

also allowing for more meals to be packaged lowering the costs aswell. plus could be handed off as donations to foodbanks and soup kitchens. thus also legally not holding the supermarket liable for any risk of harm from what they percieve is threats of litigation for passing on out of date goods.
ys i know the digital/physical divide can be cheated. such as opening a crate of fresh vegs, emptying it and putting in old veg but not replacing the crates batch identifier can be done easily. but then it can become a crime/civil fine of more than the crates value if caught doing so to make it not worth doing it
land ownership disputes and costs of trading land can be minimised too by a simple crypto transaction instead of requiring lawyers to draw up deed paper transfer contracts, also having less requirement of agencies to store and validate such information where as 'estate agents' could themselves be the nodes which then do all the processes at cheap rates of say $1 cost. thus then lowering their cost and thus commissions but still charging a fair value for the hard work of advertising, doing walk through tours(open days)
even things like a list of precise to the metre longitudes and latitudes to define each square metre can be batched together as a hash to represent a 'plot' of land. and where only the plot needs to be registered thus it wouldnt require 510billion entries for each square metre but 1billion entries for an example of plots 510 square metres
(225gb of data to cover the entire land ownership of the planet) making it managable to do using standard computers and not requiring servers in government central agencies

these precice square metre identifiers can also make distribution logistics and even postal, parcel and taxi services more manageable by knowing which 'zone'/patch/area is covered by which courier/driver

imagine parcel couriers who are given only $£10 an hour but made to do 10 deliveries an hour. $£1 a dropoff for 6 minutes. yet taxi drivers, same labour same fuel charge more per 6 minutes.
so imagine the taxi/courier service merging where it be person or parcel. the fee is the same

imagine it like each driver stays in thier zone and passes passengers/parcels to diffrent drivers at each zone border
vehicle[XX](0)    where [XX]is passngr/parcel compartment ... where(0)drivers compartment

then you'll see less vehicles crossing paths which can be a waste of fuel and time. such as not needing to travel across a town or city with only 6 minutes time allowance as goods/parcels/people are 'swapped' mid journey making it faster to get things done by not having to go out of zone

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: