Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:58:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw your funds from the top 10 Exchange now !!!  (Read 773 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:49:33 PM

Your account is still a newbie and only has 1 post, I smell if you just want to provoke a scene here. Please don't make posts like this without clear evidence. Forum members who are here are not stupid and not easy to just believe with words like this. You better stop and don't be like this anymore, just wasting your time.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:10:11 PM

You think its easy to hack through security of top exchange? most times hackers will only die trying, binance have learnt from their mistakes, its best if top exchanges keep updating their security from time to time and as for investors its best not to keep big amount on exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:15:14 PM

You shouldn't be keeping your funds in an exchange in the first place. When you are trading at an exchange you withdraw when you are done. Do not leave funds there. This way the only way you will lose funds is if the attack happens while you trading and that is very unlikely. So stop with the FUD and be happy.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:20:37 PM

I am afraid I will now withdraw my wealth on all exchanges. haha
Are you kidding me, OP? Who are those hackers and do you know them well? Was that you?
Exchanges have a strong defense against hacker attacks and they cannot easily rob all exchange funds.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:29:28 PM

You shouldn't be keeping your funds in an exchange in the first place. When you are trading at an exchange you withdraw when you are done. Do not leave funds there. This way the only way you will lose funds is if the attack happens while you trading and that is very unlikely. So stop with the FUD and be happy.
Common with experienced traders to withdraw after the day ends making sure that the funds are safe and it won't worried them while sleeping at night. Exchange always prone to attacks as hackers keeps trying to bypass the securities and try to sucked the funds inside.

It's always known to traders not to store coins inside exchange knowing the principle, " not your private keys, not your coins".
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

honestly this is normal in the crypto . this will always happened you cant avoid
get scam,hacked, exit scam it always happens every years. more higher the price BTC is more risky you hold.

Almost everyone of us encountered this kind of incident, although at some point we did our part to do research and all the things we did to check if a certain project is legit, still there's some point wherein owners just ran away, wherein there are scammers our there who will scam exchange. Scammers will really do things for their own interest, and we can't please them to stop.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:41:04 PM

If hackers were successful in hacking the big exchange sites, then they already did it before. They just keep on failing that's why until now they are not successful. The security is so tight.

shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

very confusing, spreading inaccurate news without a source, you're talking nonsense. I as an investor and trader do not believe your words, please do not spread the FUD news in this crypto world. very unlikely for me the top 10 exchanges will be attacked by hackers, try to understand first with the security system, do not blindly spread the news like this when the market is up trend.

If you cant give further information then dont make noise here, and besides anyone can be their next target whether its an exchanges or not. Moreover im sure they are aware of this possibilities and already take precautions.

Bitmex is enough to give you a warning
you and @op whether a group of people who will do the hacking? Roll Eyes your accounts are both created today and this is more like a threat not a warning. regardless of what you mean by all this, but please don't make fud because this is not a good thing to discuss

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joyatlantis

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

If hackers were successful in hacking the big exchange sites, then they already did it before. They just keep on failing that's why until now they are not successful. The security is so tight.
do you know the momentum ?
If like this still continues every years, i'm sure BTC will back to zero.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:58:05 PM

Sooner or later every exchange is going to be hacked, but the more important thing is how are their going to handle this. If a hacked exchange would recover all the loses and close the security hole, I do not mind at all.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:01:14 PM

this is a warning !!!
Top 10 big exchanges is the next target hackers !!!
good luck, and be careful Smiley

You're wrong, top 10 means their security is good also and our balance is safe there. Even we have to be careful with random exchanges with low volume because the exchange itself can steal our balance. So your logic is not work this time. And also you have to carry your data to said like that and don't make fud that can make people afraid to trade on top exchanges
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:07:08 PM

this is a warning !!!

Is this some kind of FUD?
If it's not, which it is, please provide your source of information. I mean, everything could be hacked, so it's nothing new. And hackers are everywhere. Well, we should be careful about anything, anywhere. Not only the top 10 exchanges. Oh, and please stop spreading fud like this. You'll get nothing by doing this, unless you are the hacker? Oof
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

this is a warning !!!

My turn. . .

Warning: This user is just a newbie

I'm not being a bully here but spreading news like this by a newbie is obviously a hoax.

E D I T: Stop acting like a whale, you're not
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

Its a better idea for storing your holding coins on dedicated wallets and hardware wallets but for traders, we need our coins in exchanges. Larger the liquidity, larger are profit gains.
Large exchanges are always on target from hackers that's why they have some of the best security measures. None of them stores a large portion of their balance on hot wallet and most of the funds are on cold storage and almost all of the top 10 exchanges can afford to lose their hot wallet once in a while.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:19:39 PM

this is a warning !!!

Well I am all set and ready to be hacked anytime, I have assets on bitrex, hitbtc, and other top ten exchange. I wouldn't mind if they are going to be hacked anyway because the moment I put all those money in their i was already taking the risk. Who would've put their money outside the country with no assurance who wouldn't be hacked at all. It happens all the time, and if you are one of the unlucky ones that have been targeted then it is sad to say you would have just have to accept it and move on. I have been hacked many times, thrice or more than that, but I never fainted and continues life as nothing good would come out of it.

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

if we think in general, its sound reasonable. where the big money in that place, there is the best target for hacker or scammer, its happened in the past. but for the OP itself, this is just FUD, because OP can get proof what he talking about.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

Top 10 big exchanges have always been getting hacked or at least attempted to be hacked, its not really a big news.

Just this year binance has been hacked twice, one where someone stole peoples API with phishing attempt (not really hacking binance tbf) and another where people stole 7000 bitcoins from binance (they were fortunately rich enough to cover that loss) hence there is always a chance that your exchange could be hacked at any moment, that is why I try to keep my long term holdings on my wallet but that doesn't mean I have zero on exchanges because I have to have a bit in there to keep on trading and I do trade time to time, I am not a great big day trader and all that but I would rather risk getting hacked over having 100 different wallets for 100 different coins that I keep trading in between.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:42:42 PM

don't spread FUD when the market starts moving.
Seriously, that's all this is and this thread should be deleted.

Imagine if everyone did what op is recommended, not that it would ever happen.  Trading volume would drop off a cliff and there would be no markets for coins and the price would collapse.  I would much rather take my chances on a reputable exchange like binance than live in fear that a hacker is going to strike.  And I'm sure it's going to happen again, seeing as how binance was the last victim of a hacking.  They survived, tho and their customers didn't lose a dime in the process.

Op is a troll.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:43:41 PM

This is obviously a FUD. Nobody in here just creates their account and spread something BS in here.

And for the record, no scammer that will warn people to withdraw their funds. Unless, you're a whale that wants to make BTC go down so you can buy back again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:56:28 PM

It's a FUD guys, the newbie is trying to dump the market, lol.. he thinks he can manipulate the market Cheesy hey OP can you list the top 10 big exchanges, so we know what are the exchanges can be hack. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: