Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw your funds from the top 10 Exchange now !!!  (Read 773 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

this is a warning !!!
Top 10 big exchanges is the next target hackers !!!
good luck, and be careful Smiley

Just apply your mind and do not unnecessarily react on such fud. Although it is preferred to keep your valuable coins in some secure wallet instead on keeping the same in an exchange wallet but such one statement from a new person on this forum is not enough to react immediately. Good exchanges wallets are secured enough provided you chose 2FA authentication. Try not to share sensitive information of your account to any unknown person.
Usually hackers nowaday target the hot wallet directly by exploiting the hole within the exchange security however they also phished people into giving away their data so I think 2FA could prevent from hacking aswell
I do agree that OP is just being too paranoid, the exchange will always invest into the security of their exchange because once hackers could get through it is the same as being doomed by that fact investing to security is the first thing to come in the mind of an exchange developers

If someone is too afraid of losing their cryptos the answer is as simple as using hardware wallet.

Withdrawing your funds would mean you will forget trading and just hold your coins. There is a good side for that but you will also be missing the party by doing that. Though it safe to have your coins in the hardware wallet, you are trying to stop earning. Everyone is trying to accumulate BTC from the market, its your chance while we are in the accumulating phase. Let the hackers hack their way because when that happens the price will also dip which is another opportunity.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:17:28 PM

Top exchanges have always been the target of hackers. Although the advice is a good one, people have been warned severally never to leave their funds on exchanges.l, the risks involved are too many; possible security breach, exit scam, loss of private keys to cold wallets etc.

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:00:30 PM

this is a warning !!!

Your account is new , fresh register.
And than now you make a post like this ? Can you give me reason or more information why you say that ?

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:54:10 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2019, 08:19:09 PM by joinfree

this is a warning !!!

Stop this fud will you, why make all these claims without any evidence. This can be very detrimental to some of these exchanges especially the big ones out there. Next time make your research carefully and don't base your arguement's on here says because this can kill a project. Crypto is too volatile and unstable that rumours like these can cause a great loss.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Sexaphiliac
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:47:15 PM

This warning should be taken seriously. Upbit which is definitely a top volume exchange just lost 342k ETH. I think people should stay safe by storing their cryptocurrencies in their wallets. Why gamble or take unnecessary risks? Exchanges have proved to be incresingly less secure overtime.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

I do not store my coins in exchanges cause it is much prone to hacking. I only send my coins in a exchange when i want to sell them. It is not adviceable to store tokens in a exchange, cause once it gets hacked you cant bring them back.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:58:47 AM

I do not store my coins in exchanges cause it is much prone to hacking. I only send my coins in a exchange when i want to sell them. It is not adviceable to store tokens in a exchange, cause once it gets hacked you cant bring them back.

I don't think all exchange site is prone from hacking in which most of them have a high security in terms of private informations of the users. Well, I understand your point but the user must trust the exchange as they want to sell or buy their coins have a huge potential to give a great amount of profit.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:36:35 PM

I don't think all exchange site is prone from hacking in which most of them have a high security in terms of private informations of the users. Well, I understand your point but the user must trust the exchange as they want to sell or buy their coins have a huge potential to give a great amount of profit.

All is prone for hacking since unfortunately there's no system is safe and there will be time on any of those that they will be caught by the attacks even how tight there security is since for sure excellent hackers will find a loophole to get into the big sites. but actually there is one thing that we need to do to avoid the unfortunate hacking loss incident and that is selecting the correct exchangers where we can assure that we will get refunded when there is a attack on their site and perfect example with that is binance where they actually compensate there affected users for their latest hacking issue.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

All is prone for hacking since unfortunately there's no system is safe and there will be time on any of those that they will be caught by the attacks even how tight there security is since for sure excellent hackers will find a loophole to get into the big sites. but actually there is one thing that we need to do to avoid the unfortunate hacking loss incident and that is selecting the correct exchangers where we can assure that we will get refunded when there is a attack on their site and perfect example with that is binance where they actually compensate there affected users for their latest hacking issue.
Yes,nothing is unhackable on this world yet weve known that security itself been made/coded by humans which means there would always be a loophole or bypass into those securities.
It might not be able to happen directly but as years pass by there would be always the possibility.Hence, its been suggested and been advised for how many times that dont keep your coins on
exchangers for too long if you dont like to experience loss of coins in times of hacking events.Its just really hassle to took off coins from time to time but it do really somewhat lessen up the risk.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:55:44 PM

this is a warning !!!

Even if there is no warning like this, I never store my wallet in an exchange I have seen so many hacking in the past, but this prediction is nothing new we have seen hacking from time to time, hackers are getting better and the security people of these exchanges are having a hard time to combat hackers and this is one of the big concern of the community, and it will stay for quite some time.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

this is a warning !!!

please provide more accurate information regarding this warning because this event is of great concern to all cryptocurency users. so do not just talk nonsense without attaching a proof of a warning that you have conveyed. and if this information is correct then we all have to make withdrawals in several big markets that have our assets there. but I'm not sure if a big market doesn't have strong security.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:27:53 AM

this is a warning !!!

this warning has happened anytime. because all hackers will definitely hunt for big exchange. but to break into a big market account is definitely very difficult to break through by hackers. because big exchange must have a security that is difficult and strong to be penetrated by hackers. so I still believe that hackers will find it hard to break into the big exchange.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:02:27 PM

hackers will not wait a long time to hack because if they can do it faster, why not. so this has indeed been very well anticipated by exchange developers, so we don't have to panic about problems like this, because every customer at least requires a fee to do every transaction and it aims to maintain the site better. as long as we only use big exchanges i think it will still be okay because the developer will also be responsible for any accidents that happen

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:58:08 PM

Many do not believe in your words about the big exchange that will be hacked, including me, I also do not believe, if someone makes a statement like this there is at least a source from where this information is obtained. We do not believe it for that. Don't get people into a fret when they want to invest and put money in the big exchange. But we must remain vigilant.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 04:47:37 PM

You give FUD without any evidence or link that concludes that the top 10 exchanges will be hacked. And so far I haven't heard any information that said there was a hacked exchange, so the news you warned was completely false. Small exchanges in this market can be easily hacked, but the top exchanges are very secure and no one can attack and get money from these exchanges.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 06:30:52 PM

before doing something rash, also need to re-read how they were before, including how they recover hacked funds, almost all of them have dealt with hacking cases, in the past binance requires less than 1 month to restore the situation to normal, they have a record sufficiently reliable accountability. users will not panic with fud that is not accompanied by a detailed explanation.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:16:46 PM

this is a warning !!!

If you are the culprit, then you have made a big mistake for the crypto community.

How did you know that the top big exchanges will be the next target of scammers? Is there any proof?
I think big exchanges is not that easy to compromised by hackers. Big exchanges have tight security by having 2fa, like email and sms verification which is not easy for hackers to take.

2Fa and email verification are not enough to secure the website, because the hacker entered the database system. Yes, I think in this case the admin is very important. They have to deactivate the website, or do maintenance immediately.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:08:58 PM

You don't need to warn people even if you are the culprit, investors are now smart enough to quickly withdraw large money off centralized exchange because of hacks, you know worth? Once bitten is twice shy, people learn over time and they adjust as they go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: