Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can introduce bitcoin to local people  (Read 2758 times)
migws

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:33:41 PM

It would be cool if the Bitcoin educated trainings were shown on TV. I’m sure it would be great and millions of people would watch it instead of stupid soap TV shows or politics. It is easy but no one TV channel wants it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:38:51 PM

One day, I think to myself about how to spreads bitcoin to other people. After I create threads https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5191717.0, I see many of us don't try or don't have time to come into a gathering or make a meetup. So how we can introduce bitcoin to local people in our country if we are not trying to tells them about bitcoin? I know that will related to the regulations in every countries but we can introduce to our close friend so they will spread it into their closest friends too.

And if this is succeed, I think cryptocurrency will grow step by step. I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.
"A good product sells itself." If you've heard of that axiom before you will understand why things are the way they're with Bitcoin. A lot of people believe Bitcoin news will spread around like a wildfire even though it's a gradual process for it to catch on since it's a good product. Again, a few are reluctant to to the talking for Bitcoin since it doesn't have a referral programme like many other cryptos have. Thus, the lack of evangelism for Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:43:25 PM

Creating awareness in people about BITCOIN is better than forcing them to get in BITCOIN,If a person unaware abut new technology and dont know about the idea how he or she will invest.

Start with friends circle a word of mouth will bring more users.Conducting seminar,Campaign in university students also fruitful to increase the real number of users.
I agree it is better to start sharing to our friend or who are close to us by explaining how bitcoin works and what are the things they need to do to earn bitcoin. We can also do sharing through social media by sharing articles about it. 

boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:47:31 PM

People perceive information well through video. Perhaps it’s worth creating a series of cartoons about Bitcoin, what is it and how it works, this form of education may work. Workshops are also a great way. But I think that the deciding condition for training that it should be free (people are people)
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:16:47 PM

Creating awareness in people about BITCOIN is better than forcing them to get in BITCOIN,If a person unaware abut new technology and dont know about the idea how he or she will invest.

Start with friends circle a word of mouth will bring more users.Conducting seminar,Campaign in university students also fruitful to increase the real number of users.
I agree it is better to start sharing to our friend or who are close to us by explaining how bitcoin works and what are the things they need to do to earn bitcoin. We can also do sharing through social media by sharing articles about it. 
if your friends have a young age maybe we can invite them to look for income from bitcoin, the most important thing is they have to understand internet technology and so on. therefore it will be easy to invite them into the crypto environment and after that we can guide them to seek good profits.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:22:04 PM

it would be better indeed if introduced to the nearest environment, but do not use coercion because they can reject it. for new people they might be interested when they see the benefits, because most people who know bitcoin will ask about the benefits first. very regretted indeed because most beginners just see profit, not from existing technology.
not only bitcoin, but all of it, they will ask about benefit.
i try to ask someone to join in this world, they dont interent when i explain about bitcoin, just bitcoin itself. but when i explain about profit from bitcoin, he ask more and more. not only can get coin, but he know basic and other thing about crypto right now
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:34:39 PM

It would be cool if the Bitcoin educated trainings were shown on TV. I’m sure it would be great and millions of people would watch it instead of stupid soap TV shows or politics. It is easy but no one TV channel wants it.
not cool, because tv is the mainstream media that cannot broadcast anything that tends to collide with fiat at this time, the government will also not agree if the big ratings finally come from their education programs. youTube is still the best medium for doing that. bitcoin and blockchain can only be displayed publicly in news programs in the business and stock segments and which specifically only discusses the latest news related to other stocks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:33:02 PM

The most effective tool that has drawn more people into cryptocurrency till date is simple... Success.
The 2017 bull season drew so many people into the Cryptocurrency space and many of them joined because they saw their friends making much money from this space, I know a couple of people who joined just because I was doing well and when they asked me the secret of my sudden success, I said it had to do with Cryptocurrencies.
People want to make money and they want to make it fast and the sad fact is that if money grew in trees, people would willingly become monkeys for easy access to it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:44:11 PM

The same way you would introduce it to any other people around the world. All you have to do is create awareness. You need to help them understand the basics of this technology. How it works and how it is better than the current traditional monetary system. You can even help them trade their fiat currency with your bitcoins. Even trying to open a small local shop that accepts bitcoin as a form of payment will help introduce your local people to bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 04:02:41 PM

One day, I think to myself about how to spreads bitcoin to other people. After I create threads https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5191717.0, I see many of us don't try or don't have time to come into a gathering or make a meetup. So how we can introduce bitcoin to local people in our country if we are not trying to tells them about bitcoin? I know that will related to the regulations in every countries but we can introduce to our close friend so they will spread it into their closest friends too.

And if this is succeed, I think cryptocurrency will grow step by step. I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.
I think what we could do is just to share everything that is related to bitcoin with this we could easily influence a lot of people. One of the methods is to teach this is a school so that even in rural areas it could still reach them. Also, we need to spread technology all over the country it is going to be difficult to reach them if the technology doesn't reach them at all.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 11:48:19 PM

You can go to any Starbucks outlet and buy your friend a coffee and pay using Bitcoin and tell him that he pay using a Bitcoin and it's easy and fast, or you can bring him on a marketplace that accepts Bitcoin and show him how your purchase these using Bitcoin, and if he enlightens you can both watch Youtube that is all about Bitcoin, that would be fun.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:59:17 PM

I think the best question is how we get their trust in Bitcoin because there are many different ways of implementing it based on previous comments. In my own experience, after a couple of weeks, most of the people I spoke to either forgot about Bitcoin because they are not involved or perhaps even sceptical about cryptocurrencies. Hopefully when bitcoin starts going up in price again people will come back to the space

Actually such perception is true. If they are newbie in crypto, you will encounter a lot of hesitations and negative feedback. It is better to start with your family or friends and show how you can convert your btc to your local fiat currency. I started believing in crypto when my friend sent me some bitcoin and converted it to fiat. So at that time, I said to myself, yes, there is money in bitcoin.  Wink
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 12:42:28 AM

When i get the chance, i will get or print a BTC T-shirt. Even a small logo could make a difference. Or perhaps a baseball cap, or some other thing i can have the logo, a sticker for a laptop, etc.

Maybe add a message below the logo something like: "In Code we Trust" or something related to Bitcoin's characteristics.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:34:59 AM

first make them interested in a good story first, after that, they will be interested, then you explain everything about bitcoin ..

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:56:55 AM

first make them interested in a good story first, after that, they will be interested, then you explain everything about bitcoin ..

Why do we need to explain everything about Bitcoin?

That will just bore them. If you really want someone using Bitcoin, give them the advantages of it and what can it give them in time. They don't need information about Bitcoin, what they need to know is how they can use it and what would be the conviniences it can give than the usual they are using.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:30:31 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 12:11:37 AM by Peashooter

I don't think we need to be bothered telling people about bitcoin, because bitcoin will be recognized by itself, when every country uses blockchain technology every level of society will recognize bitcoin, just a matter of time.

Well, I certainly agree with that specially to the fact that Bitcoin is very timely issue at this point but when it comes for being local I think Media will be a great platform to help Bitcoin being recognized as well as to the news since most of the time people is using their gadgets which makes them updated to the current events in the society today, and of course it must be informative rather than speculations and bad news.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:58:12 AM

Actually i think at present time technology is very fast and young generation are very fast in information collecting. So in the mean time people are more attentive in crypto currency such like as my county still banned crypto but i think most of the young generation know about crypto. So no need to upset as crypto is expreading 100mph way.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:14:26 AM

I don't think we need to be bothered telling people about bitcoin, because bitcoin will be recognized by itself, when every country uses blockchain technology every level of society will recognize bitcoin, just a matter of time.
of course we need to be bother,because we are part of this community so every step helps for us to be recognized more.

remember that Bitcoin must be adopted first before we hit the main stream and bitcoin cannot do it alone ,instead with our help as investors,supporters and trusting this?we need to open our mouth and tell some story about Bitcoin to our locals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:19:45 AM

By making it useful for people in a way that they can easily use it for everyday transaction. The inherent problem is this only. People don't know what to do with cryptos other than trading and you can't expect everyone to be interested or experienced enough to trade.
This is what stopping the mass adoption. We will need to make vendors and merchants accept bitcoin first for making it locally accepted. That is the best way possible for increasing the awareness.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:29:51 AM

By making it useful for people in a way that they can easily use it for everyday transaction. The inherent problem is this only. People don't know what to do with cryptos other than trading and you can't expect everyone to be interested or experienced enough to trade.
This is what stopping the mass adoption. We will need to make vendors and merchants accept bitcoin first for making it locally accepted. That is the best way possible for increasing the awareness.
We can increase the awareness about the bitcoin to the people in our community if we will keep sharing our knowledge. I actually have position in my community where I have responsibilities to share what I know to them. I often teach financial literacy in different places and I also sharing my knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in order for them to become aware on what it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: