Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Altcoin Directory  (Read 200 times)
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:08:35 PM

Hello everyone, i'd love to announce that I've created a directory for all types of alternative cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
Since it's the Announcements page and my directory is totally related with altcoins, i believe this topic is in the right section.

Altcoin Directory is a place for all cryptocurrencies with detailed listing. Coin & token owners and teams can easily add their cryptocurrencies to our database and get listed for free.
You may find all types of coins and tokens. If you are cryptocurrency miner, you may easily find your right coin with using keywords which have all algo types.
Coin owners can find exact location for their coins with POW/POS/Hybrid categories. Token owners also has subcategories for their token type.

Altcoin Directory is a register-free site for visitors. Coin owners should register their account to have full control for their coin pages.

Check and submit your coin/token for totally free!
https://altcoindir.com

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:29:01 PM

Registered on the website and I have submitted a project that I am involved with, but I do not see it. Do we need to pass the review first before it gets listed?
I have a suggestion, can you please move the login or signup button to the top? because it does not look good, having it at the bottom.
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 01:32:18 PM

Registered on the website and I have submitted a project that I am involved with, but I do not see it. Do we need to pass the review first before it gets listed?
I have a suggestion, can you please move the login or signup button to the top? because it does not look good, having it at the bottom.

All submissions drop to admin approval since it's very open to get spammed. Your submission will be approved after investigation.
Sign-up button will be edited, good idea, thanks  Wink

Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:29:03 PM

All submissions drop to admin approval since it's very open to get spammed. Your submission will be approved after investigation.
What is the maximum number of submissions for one person? can I post more than 1 project on the website?
I am participating in 3 projects right now and all of them are community driven based projects if it is possible I would like to add all of them to the website.
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

What is the maximum number of submissions for one person? can I post more than 1 project on the website?
I am participating in 3 projects right now and all of them are community driven based projects if it is possible I would like to add all of them to the website.

No limit for submissions. However dont try uploading coin image, it doesnt work right now. I will manually add coin images for now but i'll fix the code.

Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:32:20 PM

No limit for submissions. However dont try uploading coin image, it doesnt work right now. I will manually add coin images for now but i'll fix the code.
Can you tell me how to re-arrange the list on the website? I made it like this when I submitted the information:

There are so many spaces around the list, I want to add more information but I do not know it is convenient to do it or not after seeing the lists.

coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 09:35:04 PM

Can you tell me how to re-arrange the list on the website? I made it like this when I submitted the information:

There are so many spaces around the list, I want to add more information but I do not know it is convenient to do it or not after seeing the lists.

Check it out now... stop copy pasting mate  Wink
It was because lot of html dirt and it's easy to clean it up. Remember, this is your own page; so you should take care of it.

Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:18:04 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 10:28:48 AM by Javi_Anibarro

Check it out now... stop copy pasting mate  Wink
It was because lot of html dirt and it's easy to clean it up. Remember, this is your own page; so you should take care of it.

I see it. So that was the problem, I thought copy pasting is fine because it did not give me any errors after submitting the form.
I have submitted another form. I tried to view it but it gave me this error:
Error, Page not found...
The page you want to achieve is not (or more). Excuse us for the inconvenience...
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:52:21 PM

Check it out now... stop copy pasting mate  Wink

I see it. So that was the problem, I thought copy pasting is fine because it did not give me any errors after submitting the form.
I have submitted another form. I tried to view it but it gave me this error:
Error, Page not found...
The page you want to achieve is not (or more). Excuse us for the inconvenience...

It's perfectly normal. If you update the page, it returns to approval again. Approval is a must since it's a one man project and it can be easyly used for abuse.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: