Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NWC token on CMC+Big one trading competition  (Read 198 times)
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:36:13 PM

Found this project approx month ago and looks like they're doing amazing job with progress.
They are updating and reporting everything constantly on various channels...
My question:
1. what are the estimates for projects like this (with working product) if crypto market explodes again?
2. Do i even stand a chance getting any reward in trading competitions?
Thank you for help!

NWC token looks weak man, just another "insert blockchain here" newbie (throwaway account) project, super high supply so if he can even get ONE satoshi for this crap, he will make a mill.
Dude these projects are garbo, ignore w.e idea they SAY they have, as its just a scam to get listed and people putting up buy orders. Then they will dump the tokens and the throwaway account here and rinse and repeat
10 billion supply token, omg... the "trading competitons" are just to get people to buy their garbage, dont be tricked by those gimmicks

Where did you get the information about 10 billion supply token? its says on coinmarketcap that their total supply is 280mio ?
SheriffEl

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

Has anyone already tried using this project? share experience, interesting

Well, I have noticed this project the day the published their announcement on the "Announcement" section and at first you could notice that they have just started. But they have actually updated their platform now and it looks more user-friendly. If I understood them correctly, the page is still in the Beta version and they are constantly improving it. I have participated in their telegram games and receive their tokens for free so I bought myself their memberships to test the tools out. I must say I was impressed, but this is my opinion and I'm not experienced trader haha.
conex (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:46:37 PM

1. what are the estimates for projects like this (with working product) if crypto market explodes again?
There is no estimate because the sky is the limit if the market explodes again. Of course, if the project survives until the next bull market(if any).

Only you know it, do you have a deep pocket or not to help you do the trade? if you think you can do it, then give it a try.

''If the market explodes again''-let's hope so. Will probably stand out of trading competition since i probably don't stand a chance. Thank you for help!

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
conex (OP)

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:57:28 PM

1. There is no way to know until when they'll follow their plans, it all depends on how the team manage to become hyper active and work for it.
2. Yes, if you are experienced but I'm not discouraging you to stop. It's a good experience after all.
True, as i said, they are really transparent with their work and updates which keeps me optimistic, will keep monitoring the project in weeks to come. Not experienced enough, i won't participate this time because it's probably a bit late. Thank you for help!

conex (OP)

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:02:23 PM

My question:
1. There will be no assurance that it may perform well too if the market will boom again. It depends on how the project their roadmap.
2. That depends on your trading capacity, likely if you a whale it’s possible.
''How the project their roadmap''? Did you mean how succesfully will they fulfill their roadmap objectives? Haha i'm not a whale, rather a tuna, so i will skip trading competition this time...

conex (OP)

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:52:34 PM

Found this project approx month ago and looks like they're doing amazing job with progress.
My question:
Thank you for help!

NWC token looks weak man, just another "insert blockchain here" newbie (throwaway account) project, super high supply so if he can even get ONE satoshi for this crap, he will make a mill.
Dude these projects are garbo, ignore w.e idea they SAY they have, as its just a scam to get listed and people putting up buy orders. Then they will dump the tokens and the throwaway account here and rinse and repeat
10 billion supply token, omg... the "trading competitons" are just to get people to buy their garbage, dont be tricked by those gimmicks
So every new project is just a pump and dump scam? I'm not saying there aren't many but still...
Token supply is not 10 billions in this case...

Newscrypto_io
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:02:37 PM

My question:
Thank you for help!

After being informed of this comment we will gladly respond.

- To address the token supply. Can you provide the link to the 10 billion supply information? You can see in our token allocation that our total token supply is 280mio and cca 30% is retained by the company itself.
- As for now, we reached every goal on our roadmap timeline so we are positive that we will continue to do that.
- Dumbing the tokens is not an option. We are a non-ICO project meaning that everything was funded on our behalf. Our future estimates are much higher then our current value so we will continue our path with the project. Most of our tokens from the meberships are even distrubuted as rewards or being burned to raise the organic value of the token.
- Trading competitions are not something that we come up with. It's a procedure a lot of exchanges practice after they list a new token.

If you have any additional question about our project feel free to ask on our announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187554.0&fbclid=IwAR2P7Jt9fCIL8zzfxHc6hiRInZLIgox7_PcUWpkqkXskRimWyPLGuutJkr0

The information about NWC Token on coinmarketcap.com is not yet complete. It is ironic that the coin is focused on information about various  cryptocurrencies but its own information is not even complete. It's either the NWC team has not yet submitted their complete information or coinmarketcap has not yet put them. Important information such as the token's market cap itself and the total circulating supply is not yet there.

All the information about our project on coinmarketcap was added. I see you commented on the first day of us being added on CMC and there was a lot of data missing from their side so we had a bit delay. You can check it now on the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newscrypto-io/
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:02:49 PM

My question:
Thank you for help!

That's great they continuously working and updating you guys. It seems like they surely got a path working on. However it is still tough to conclude as of now if it will become a solid rock later on. Maybe they are just impressing, well let us not think about that. For me what makes a project a solid one, is that they attained what they must be attained in their timeline, and not those who just talk big because it will be all nothing if they didn't even reached their supposedly need to achieve.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: