Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HIN] Housinet – The future of property management is here.  (Read 322 times)
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:19:11 AM

Introducing Housinet, a revolutionary token with real world utility that modernizes and advances the property management industry, by creating a first to market global decentralized blockchain network. Housinet ICO program is offering 50% off during the pre-ICO period for all buyers (no KYC required). It also has a generously structured referral program with 15% for referrals and an additional 10% for buyers. Pre-ICO starts December 2nd, 2019.

What is Housinet? (English video)

Official site: http://Housinet.io

Whitepaper: https://www.housinet.io/whitepaper

Create account and join Housinet: https://account.housinet.io

Contact info: contactus@housinet.com

Housinet (Most promising ICO of 2020)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:30:58 PM

If you have any questions, comments let me us know either here, through our ICO site or through our social media accounts. Thanks.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

If you have any questions, comments let me us know either here, through our ICO site or through our social media accounts. Thanks.

I would take you up on it..

Team members: None have listed Housinet on their LinkedIn.. how come?
Team members: On ICOBench only 1 person has completed the KYC, why not follow up with a few others? This increases score (marginal), but definately increases trust levels for ICO investors.

ICO: KYC is not required.. well that is odd for an US based company.. ( Document Number P18000060082 FEI/EIN Number 83-1199692) How is this handled with SEC acceptance/interference?
ICO: ICO offers 30% of all tokens for sale, during various stages, assuming all sold at first stage, 27M USD in crypto is received, Isn't this aiming for Pluto in the current market and ICO results?

Company: claimed to be in Tampa, yet all info I find on the company claims to be registered to be the private address of the CEO (won't post it as it is a private thing).

Token metrics: Not much to be found on this, seems it offers a monetary use ( and discount) on the products, but other than this no info on the site, nor in the whitepaper. There is no utility described at all, which makes it a risk being US based and no clear utility descriptions nor declaration of the SEC. Is this to be released on short notice, so those with interest can actually still partake in the first possible seed/pre/whatever ICO round?

Product: Though it looks nice on paper, a good visualization of the products and its uses, would offer a great insight into the usability and offers comfort to those of interest in the ICO, is this to be released before any of the rounds open? ( not the "what is housinet" video, but actual footage of development).

This is based on a simple scroll over the website and other resources at hand.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:26:51 PM

You are correct, one person has gone through the KYC process with ICOBench and others are in the process.

Actually the ICO is registered in Estonia therefore the SEC regulations do not apply to Housinet.

Housinet is opening an office in Tampa. As stated on our website “Future Housinet Hubs = Tampa and other cities”

The HIN token offers the ability to pay rent with crypto. Also, the fee to access the Rental and Property module can only be paid via HIN tokens.

As you saw on our roadmap, product development hasn’t started yet (Q2 2020). The company is going through the ICO to raise capital and start development.
whoeier

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 10:09:51 AM

You are correct, one person has gone through the KYC process with ICOBench and others are in the process.

Actually the ICO is registered in Estonia therefore the SEC regulations do not apply to Housinet.

Housinet is opening an office in Tampa. As stated on our website “Future Housinet Hubs = Tampa and other cities”

The HIN token offers the ability to pay rent with crypto. Also, the fee to access the Rental and Property module can only be paid via HIN tokens.

As you saw on our roadmap, product development hasn’t started yet (Q2 2020). The company is going through the ICO to raise capital and start development.

Thanks for answering some of the questions.
Though leaving some others open..

Estonia is indeed one of the better places to hold an ICO, although future laws might make it less attractive. Under current law the token can be seen as a payment token, which has no specific laws applied.

I'm well aware that the full product development is to be started in Q2 2020, however most teams I've come across have some code ready for demonstrations etc Wink hence the Q.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1105

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 11:51:22 AM

What whoeier is asking is a minimum viable product (MVP), a product wherein you could show off to your potential investors.
Most projects that are doing ICO's have that even before the presale since it helps them satisfy early investors and also receive valuable feedback for future product development. You'll have a hard time convincing someone to put in their money into your project without an MVP to present them with. So, consider building one before running an ICO.

Furious 7

Activity: 2814
Merit: 638

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:02:18 AM

I often see websites like this in other projects, but nothing has ever been successful or convincing, but I don't think Housinet is going forward, it's not that I'm accusing, but I only see from the session sites that are mostly similar to those used by scamer .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:00:17 PM

I often see websites like this in other projects, but nothing has ever been successful or convincing, but I don't think Housinet is going forward, it's not that I'm accusing, but I only see from the session sites that are mostly similar to those used by scamer .

I would like to reply to your message, but I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say. 
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:07:44 PM

What whoeier is asking is a minimum viable product (MVP), a product wherein you could show off to your potential investors.
Most projects that are doing ICO's have that even before the presale since it helps them satisfy early investors and also receive valuable feedback for future product development. You'll have a hard time convincing someone to put in their money into your project without an MVP to present them with. So, consider building one before running an ICO.

During our last team meeting we have decided to take your suggestion into consideration and build a mock up and then a demo of one of the modules. Keep in mind that it will take several weeks for first step to be ready.
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

Estonia is indeed one of the better places to hold an ICO, although future laws might make it less attractive. Under current law the token can be seen as a payment token, which has no specific laws applied.

I'm well aware that the full product development is to be started in Q2 2020, however most teams I've come across have some code ready for demonstrations etc Wink hence the Q.

See the above answer regarding the mockup/demo concern. If you feel like there was an unanswered question, please go ahead and ask it again. Believe me, we are a team that is as transparent as it gets 😊
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

Want to stay on top of Housinet project updates? Join our Telegram group here: https://t.me/Housinet
Visit us at https://housinet.io to learn more.
Housinet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:00:15 PM

Pre-ICO is here  Smiley enjoy the 50% off everyone and as always let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.
whoeier

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 08:42:57 AM

See the above answer regarding the mockup/demo concern. If you feel like there was an unanswered question, please go ahead and ask it again. Believe me, we are a team that is as transparent as it gets 😊

Lets just say, I don't see the link to business currently. There is no MVP ( okay you mentioned it would be build in the upcoming weeks), The company is currently registered on CEO personal address (I get it, don;t worry will not post it publicly).

Although the site makes you feel like dealing with an semi-established company, the company is in its early phases, building up and in a semi-need to advance further and grow on a rapid pace. ( This is a personal view on it, anyone should do their own due dilligence).

What is the benefit to run this kind of software on a public ledger vs a private ledger (or even just in a distributed database model)?

Why has there been chosen to get the lump sum of cash from crypto?
Has this been pitched to regular investors?
How much of the company equity is in control of the team?

What happends if the pre-ico does not meet its cap?
What are the lock-in periods for team and founders (combined 20% of the total)?
What is the lock-in period for advisors? Are the advisors payed in token+cash or pure token?

Are the advisor,team and founder tokens dependant on the total of sold tokens? Eq. if only 10m USD of tokens is sold, is the total amount of tokens for the team and founders adjusted to match in %?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: