Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need suggest invest in small amount  (Read 2403 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:27:48 PM

You invested in the best two coins in crypto space so you dont have to keep looking around for where to throw away your money, believe me you will end up losing your money if you invested in anything than bitcoin and ETH

What about replacing the ETH with a stable coin? What I mean is that, you could basically choose to put your funds to BTC all in, and when time comes that you can see market is dropping, then try to put your money to the other one, just back and forth till profits really come into your hands. Though most people are telling if it is in exchange, it is not safe, though, make sure to always keep your account safe using 2FA and other security features to maximize the security of your account. In addition, not all exchange will put your money into risk, choose those that are in the top rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:32:28 PM

I recomended to buy ethereum, you can go all in in ethereum, buy ethereum right now wait it rising arround 30% then sell back to bitcoin and holding bitcoin, im sure ethereum will rise his valie before bitcoin rising, after bitcoin starting to rise, all altcoin will get danger situation.
I think the suggestion for all in to ETH is not the right thing because it is too risky if bitcoin goes up and ETH is declining better if invested in BTC or into other altcoins that have the potential for medium or long term investment.
It depends on which plan you want between a potential altcoin or a stable growth of Bitcoin. If the cryptocurrency market has a bullish trending clearly, I also will recommend others buying Ethereum as soon as possible. ETH has more chances to raise its value, and ROI will be better than so much Bitcoin.
when the market is in bull, of course, it will grow a lot of assets in the market. ethereum is one of the assets that has been seen increasing at this time when bitcoin began its dominance in the market. Hopefully, the dominance of bitcoin is not too strong and can bring altcoin also experience a higher increase. at this time all developers need to make updates to attract investors so that demand increases and offset the growth of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 02:44:00 PM

You invested in the best two coins in crypto space so you dont have to keep looking around for where to throw away your money, believe me you will end up losing your money if you invested in anything than bitcoin and ETH

But I think he want to try trading and he need a suggestion on how will he start or where coins he need to start for earning more money using crypto.

I suggested to try being updated on the news about crypto where he can get an idea for buying a good coin. Specially try with small amount before getting bigger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:59:42 PM

There is no new IEO project that is worth investing on right now, not even a good one from binance yet unless you want to wait, instead of waiting i suggest you hold your bitcoin in your wallet, this year is definitely another year for bitcoin

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:45:40 PM

it is very strange to say that a person will lose his money if he will invest in coins other than Ethereum or Bitcoin. a huge number of people earning a lot of money on this, and you say that he will lose. maybe you're just afraid to take risks? but in order to make big money, you have to choose riskier strategies

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:28:47 PM

It's better to make crypto decisions by yourself because things might decide to head north at the end of the day, but if am to recommend I'd recommend some few IEO have been following for a while now, you can check out some of them on probit exchange.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:32:13 AM

It's better to make crypto decisions by yourself because things might decide to head north at the end of the day, but if am to recommend I'd recommend some few IEO have been following for a while now, you can check out some of them on probit exchange.
Probit has no good history of successful IEO project, and probit exchange is not a top exchange, believe me you are better off with gate.io, kucoin, okex and binance

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:37:54 AM

Probit has no good history of successful IEO project, and probit exchange is not a top exchange, believe me you are better off with gate.io, kucoin, okex and binance
As mentioned it is always good to go with the leading exchanges like Binance, Kucoin or OkEx for the investment purposes. By the time it is also a must to know about the volume of the exchanges. With that itself we can get better understanding on selecting the exchanges for the investment on IEO. Once it was like every IEO from Binance as success, but now the situation is different only the trusted one succeeds. So making a hard analysis will let you invest on the best.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:03:37 PM

I recomended to buy ethereum, you can go all in in ethereum, buy ethereum right now wait it rising arround 30% then sell back to bitcoin and holding bitcoin, im sure ethereum will rise his valie before bitcoin rising, after bitcoin starting to rise, all altcoin will get danger situation.
I think the suggestion for all in to ETH is not the right thing because it is too risky if bitcoin goes up and ETH is declining better if invested in BTC or into other altcoins that have the potential for medium or long term investment.
In the past we saw it many times that with the rise of BTC the other coins dropped with respect to BTC but this time I am seeing that all of the coins are increasing in price so I think this time we will not go in lose if we will invest in any coin. If the price of any coin will drop with respect to BTC then in long term it rises back to its higher value.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:17:39 PM

I see, some altcoins in your portfolio are pretty good, like BCH, DASH, EOS, I think it's worth you to fill. But if you want to save it for a long time, BTC and ETH seems to be enough than you have to take greater risks by entering the ICO or IEO area. but, all choices depend on you, I can only suggest.
yes at this time I was a little surprised by the BCH chart after the bitcoin movement started on the market. it seems like it will be an asset that I consider buying and investing. whereas beforehand the BCH market was also not very good for trade and investment. LTC is even better than BCH.
I will not be depend in the BCH investment, because i wanna suggest long term material coins, you can't strongly believe in BCH market which is suspicious coin. Definitely LTC platform potential and very safest from BCH. But for very short term trade you will chose. Don't make a goal for long term investment. BCH green market is not for BTC movement, it's a market manipulation i think.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:23:38 PM

if you want to invest in IEO, I suggest in exchange binance, but in my opinion it's better to invest in old coins because IEO does not everyone win because it uses the lottery system but it depends on your wishes
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 07:43:02 PM

if you want to invest in IEO, I suggest in exchange binance, but in my opinion it's better to invest in old coins because IEO does not everyone win because it uses the lottery system but it depends on your wishes

Old coins are now climbing. Its best to hurry buy now specially the ones from top hundreds, they are greener than before. The old projects like Lisk and Stratis are the first to have in mind when it comes to investing to old projects. The tokens in 2016 such as Komodo are just perfect for investing to profit. If I only have a lot of money to put pour I'd be the first to buy a lot of these.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:18:13 AM

Don't exchange BTC and ETH that you have just to participate in IEO because most of them will make it when listing. The money you place on BTC and ETH is also an investment, hold both for the long term
A very important fact that is mostly forgotten by most newbies, they are always looking for a new investment not realizing that if they are holding bitcoin or even ethereum they are already holding some of the most profitable investments that they could ask for, anyone that is thinking about investing in icos or ieos should think about it twice because most likely you are going to lose your money and not only that you will lose the potential profits that you could have gotten as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: