Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WEBSITE DESIGNER (Looking For Client) -Fire-Fire-Fire-  (Read 130 times)
maxtron (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:22:39 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2019, 09:38:47 PM by maxtron

Introducing

Hello Crypto Community.
Meet me "Maxtron", Brand New ranking.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Who i'am
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

I am a graphic designer, especially a website designer. My ability, to make a stunning website, homepage, and landing page.
The reason I created a bitcoin account is because I want to expand my work. The step I took because it is an introduction to abilities outside my comfort zone.
Taking risks is a part that must be taken by someone who wants to try. Plunge and learn is not easy. I study the pros and cons first before taking steps to be able to jump in the forum.

Offering
My ranking is brand new in here, it's up to you to trust my ranking or my portfolio.
I am in my business, since 2013 and most exclusive copyright projects owned by clients.
What I offer are 3 things: benefit, value, and oppoturnity.

- Benefit: profit to get profit with my website.
- Value: the value of the price that you offer your company to your target market. Your market will value your project in terms of trust.
- Oppoturnity: The opportunity you get is huge to develop your project beyond your expectations.

Who i looking for?

I am looking for clients who are aware of the 3 things I offer and are serious about the projects that the client wants to develop.
I'm full-freelance, I don't want to be part of any team except agency. Focus is my goal here, focus on my skills, focus on achieving the targets you want, and focus on
being successful in the community. Trust and discipline are the values that I offer.

I am not a trader, don't offer profit share or whatever, am I arrogant? Yes, I am looking for clients who care about their project and their dedication to what they are building.
3 payment methods that I agree to: BTC, ETH, and LTC.
My service is below the price of other platforms, like 99designs.com, designhill.com, and fiverr.com.
The charge they offer is high because,designers have to pay for the platform.

What am I looking for?

Just ask what you want to ask, making an order is your choice.
Please ask, FREE.

Q & A

________

Q: How long does the construction take?
A: 2 days, but depending on design request.

Q: What format can you provide?
A: HTML / CSS, PSD, AI, SVG, and EPS, but if you want other formats and I am able to provide, there are no additional costs (FREE).

Q: Are there revised restrictions and additional fees?
A: There are no additional fees and there are no restrictions.

Q: Are you able to make designs from scratch?
A: Yes I can, but the fees are expensive.

Q: What cryptocurrency do you want?
A: I accept BTC, ETH, and LTC according to the rate agreed at the beginning in dollars.

Q: Do you accept tokens?
A: Yes I accept the token, IF your token has been listed on the exchanger.

Q: Do you accept payments other than crypto?
A: Yes, Paypal.

Q: Can all my copyrights belong to me?
A: Yes, it can completely.

Q: What is the price of your design?
A: It depends on how much you value your project or business. For a basic price, you can DM me or contact my telegram @webcurious

Q: How to order?
A: There are 2 ways you can:
    1). invite me to 99design.com (provide your email)
    2). DM me in the forum or contact me on the @webcurious telegram

Q: How do I believe you?
A: I will appoint an escrow and you will not be charged a single fee for the escrow, because the price I offer is included.

Q: What do you offer me?
A: The time I have, integrity and results.

Do you trust my ranking or my portfolio?
____Portofolio____
DM me asking me,is FREE

Anonymity,professional, integrity and hard work.

DO NOT TRUST BRAND NEW / NEWBIE
(*forum warning)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxtron (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:17:33 AM

Let's get QUOTE for your bussines.
maxtron (OP)