Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cpdax scam: Suspended my account and don't want to accept my kyc  (Read 151 times)
Redoc (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:35:04 AM

I am a regular Cpdax exchange user til I logged in one day and realized my account has been suspended. When I sent Support a mail, they said they were discontinuing services to my country. They said I should apply for my account to be reactivated and withdraw my funds. Now the problem is they insisted I have to do KYC and with ONLY a passport. I told them I have only a driver's license which I have been utilizing in all my exchanges. They haven't been replying my mail til today.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:10:11 AM

I am a regular Cpdax exchange user til I logged in one day and realized my account has been suspended. When I sent Support a mail, they said they were discontinuing services to my country. They said I should apply for my account to be reactivated and withdraw my funds. Now the problem is they insisted I have to do KYC and with ONLY a passport. I told them I have only a driver's license which I have been utilizing in all my exchanges. They haven't been replying my mail til today.

I am very sad for your loss, but when you signed up on the exchange you agree to their terms and conditions, somewhere must say that you must provide identification for verification purposes, other scam exchanges like Cryptobridge https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5189304.msg53016834#msg53016834 also use the same scam tactics, they refuse your KYC if you supply a drivers licence, even if the document is from a first world country like Canada, so if you are from a third world country, like North Korea, Syria or another country with international sanctions is very probable that you will need to get a passport to verify your account.

Keep updating this post and if there is enough evidence that Cpdax is a scam i will add it to my signature scam list
Redoc (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

I told the support guy that I can be identified in my country with my driver's license, he switched to incoherable English. I have been doing kyc with my valid driver's licence in all my exchanges, even Binance. So what's the problem with cpdax. Why couldn't they give us users notice of account suspension to withdraw our funds before suddenly suspending it?
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:12:25 PM

It seems like the Cpdax exchange is problematic. I have experienced the same thing as you suspended account without prior notice because I don't know why,
At that time I never used the CPdax exchange again and I was fed up with all of this, if you have a large amount of funds there try to do the best or give input to the service.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Redoc (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

It seems like the Cpdax exchange is problematic. I have experienced the same thing as you suspended account without prior notice because I don't know why,
At that time I never used the CPdax exchange again and I was fed up with all of this, if you have a large amount of funds there try to do the best or give input to the service.
What do u mean give input to the service, please?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:28:11 PM

I told the support guy that I can be identified in my country with my driver's license, he switched to incoherable English. I have been doing kyc with my valid driver's licence in all my exchanges, even Binance. So what's the problem with cpdax. Why couldn't they give us users notice of account suspension to withdraw our funds before suddenly suspending it?
Are you keeping track of or recording these conversations somewhere? Will be helpful in using them as proofs against them. KYC doesn't work that. They're just scammers who don't want to give your money back since they're aware you won't be able to get the law to do anything against them.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:58:10 PM

cpdax.com?

- Driver's License was on their FAQ (archive) under ID Verification as valid type of ID.
- There's no Notice about recent country restrictions in using their services under Notices page (archive)

Looks like they just want to keep your funds.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:13:04 AM

How much $$$ Cpdax stole from you?
Please post screenshot of your conversation with the scammers, they should accept your drivers licence, most likely they are selectively choosing some users to steal their coins with their KYC scam
Redoc (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:11:01 AM

Are you keeping track of or recording these conversations somewhere? Will be helpful in using them as proofs against them. KYC doesn't work that. They're just scammers who don't want to give your money back since they're aware you won't be able to get the law to do anything against them.
Yes I have email proof. I know they're scammers. Anything I can do?
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 09:16:55 AM

If you have proper evidences then i will suggest you to update your thread with them. After having proof here thread visitors will be able to get the clear idea about accusation. You can share support and email conversation screenshots to make your accusation much acceptable and it can help others too.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:13:47 PM

To get your funds back? Not much. Your proofs and the thread will serve as a proof for other traders to not trust them anymore and hence can save them from getting scammed. Basically, your funds are a sacrifice for something bigger lol

How much money are we talking about anyway? You never mentioned it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: