Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty manager  (Read 868 times)
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:17:36 PM

Best bounty managers are those who will not leave the hunters till the end of the campaign and always giving update on team and on the project till distribution is finished.  But i dont think  that theres manager  like that exist cause mostly bounty managers these days after bounty ended they will also end thier obligation as bounty manager.

For signature campaign Yahoo is the master in that and he has managed good amount of projects with BTC payment but if you ask me bounty projects I could say wapintar name, because he has managed some projects and mostly people get the tokens on time as my knowledge.
So this choice also differs to each and every one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 09:52:02 PM

Wapinter but lately he is no where to be found, maybe no more legit bounties that interest him or he just quit,but now i do follow arteezy, he still deliver good bounties like harmony and tokoin, i wish bingo bounties can make a come back, they managed gowithmi bounty and it was a success

I really agree with you. Bingo bounty was also a good Bounty Manager. So hard to find a good project in this 2019. But he bring us a chance for get it again. Gowithmi become one of successful project when creating an IEO event at gate.io. I got more than 1000 USDT from gowithmi.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:39:14 AM

I highly agree with you, Arteezy becomes the most potential bounty manager nowadays! After Harmony, then after Tokoin, Arteezy's popularity is the best among all of the bounty managers at this moment. Whatever, I don't think BlockEye has that potential anymore to be nominated for the best list. He had good campaigns when the crypto has its golden time. After that, I haven't seen his any campaign that paid well! And once again I agree with you for Hhampuz, Yahoo. They are very good and an asset to the crypto world.
Many bounty projects managed by Arteeze were successful, although not all were like Vodix, but he immediately stopped the campaign professionals. BlockEye is indeed withdrawing from the bounty manager, because it is focused on its permanent work and because the crypto project is currently unclear.

BlockEye is no longer active in managing gifts and no one seems to offer it anymore, but for Hhampuz, yahoo62278 he is a btc paid signature campaign professional, Arteezy.rtx now only manages bounty projects that still run IEO / ICO.
As my statement above Blockeye is withdrawing from the crypto project because many do not clearly find it difficult to distinguish and he is focused on his work. Hhampuz and yahoo62278 are not just BTC paid campaigns, try to look at their portfolio.
Arteeze is very selective of the projects he is taking
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

I would vote for wapintar since he has been manage the multiple bounty projects in the marketplace. Next to that ver can name out jamal azez but he managed some scam projects as well.
We hope some good bounty managers coming more in the bitcointalk soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:45:35 AM

The best bounty manager I knew is only yahoo. He managed the campaigns very well. I like his strategy on submitting the reports to google forms so there would be no spam in bounty thread. He is smart and he doesn't tolerate cheaters. So I do follow the bounty campaigns he managed before and it all went smooth.
Ill think not only Yahoo are best bounty manager their are lots of them also the you not mention. Because of you only know is yahoo.
In comes the bounty altcoins all I can say their are a good bounty manager also. But As of now we did not seen them managing in bounty altcoins.
Maybe its because of these have so many project they manage are become a scam in no time.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:28:03 PM

I think most bounty event managers will fulfill this requirement, unless it is unsuccessful in negotiating with the project party, which will affect the credibility.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 01:23:10 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 03:23:31 PM by sayaya17

I also like Bubbalex, as you said, the bounty rules of the Bubbalex manager are very simple, there are no kyc rules, that's what I like about him. Besides that, I think Bubbalex is also an honest manager, so I always join the bounty project he manages, even though there are only 2 bounty projects that I have participated from the  manager Bubbalex.
Besides Bubbalex, I also like Yahoo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:46:38 PM

If you are to give a highest rating to a bounty manager who would that be? the top one on my very list is @bubbalex, why? because even when bounty ends this bounty manager still follows all the projects he managed and when any new updates occurs he still spread the news for his bounty hunters

And moreover this guy never tampered with bounty rules, once no KYC will always remained no KYC, so what about you guys?
For me Lauda one of best bounty manager. Lauda has been became bounty manager in 2018 at wpp bounty project and no need the KYC in there. after listing on the market coins of wpp reach high price, although falling down far from ico price and bad price for the right now. Lauda good service in that bounty campaign

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:01:07 AM

almost all projects done by him do not produce anything, for what the bounty manager who does not first research the project to be done, and only accept work that does not necessarily produce something.
Look for bounty managers who already have confidence in this forum to work on bounties because for now bounties are only used as scam fields.
abdulfatah.busari

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:31:40 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 07:55:45 AM by abdulfatah.busari

No one is mentioning bountydetective.
I'm currently doing campaign under him, hoping it will be a success but none mentioning him now is given me a second thought.
What do you make of him?Huh

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 04:40:09 AM

I also like Bubbalex, as you said, the bounty rules of the Bubbalex manager are very simple, there are no kyc rules, that's what I like about him. Besides that, I think Bubbalex is also an honest manager, so I always join the bounty project he manages, even though there are only 2 bounty projects that I have participated from the  manager Bubbalex.
you might be mistaken because Bubbalex is not a good campaign manager even though he is an honest person but look at the BRAVO project that he manages until now none of the participants there are paid and Bubbalex doesn't seem to care anymore about the project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862980.0

in my opinion the campaign manager that is liked by many at this time is :
Avirunes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175302
julerz12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=950662
Arteezy.rtx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059021
yahoo62278 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
Sylon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
Aerys2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=991046

maybe for now they are still my favorite but in the future I do not know whether they will change or there will be a new campaign manager coming for replace them.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
hirngespenst

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:19:52 AM

No one is mentioning bountydetective.
I'm currently doing campaign under him, hoping it will be a success but none mentioning him now is given me a second thought.
What do you make of him?Huh

Currently, many campaigns are running under Bounty Detective, but honestly, I did not find any good in those projects, though HEX looks better. As they are new so give them a chance and try to do only good campaigns under them, not every. If their all projects go for success then they will become familiar and popular!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
hirngespenst

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:37:24 AM

you might be mistaken because Bubbalex is not a good campaign manager even though he is an honest person but look at the BRAVO project that he manages until now none of the participants there are paid and Bubbalex doesn't seem to care anymore about the project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862980.0

in my opinion the campaign manager that is liked by many at this time is :
Avirunes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175302
julerz12 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=950662
Arteezy.rtx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059021
yahoo62278 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
Sylon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240
Aerys2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=991046

maybe for now they are still my favorite but in the future I do not know whether they will change or there will be a new campaign manager coming for replace them.

I don't see Aerys2 and Sylon are active in bounties anymore. They had no campaign in 2019, and all the last campaigns of Sylon were dead nor scam. Yahoo is not managing any social campaign but he is best in signature campaigns. Arteezy is good but the last couple of his campaigns were highly flop and maybe IAT gonna scam too!

●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:22:17 AM

Managers are middle men only. I have worked with many community managers who actually were great person but the projects they worked for were shitty. Thats why professional managers always add some terms and conditions, so that no one can blame them.
And many projects become scam, they left the bounty participants or their projects failed. But we should not blame the managers. Most of well known managers are not promoting anything now
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:32:35 AM

We have different opinion on who is the best manager, your own favorite doesnt mean he is the best because there are factors to look into. Like how he manage the bounties and the percentage of successful project that he manage before we can say this particular manager is the best.

I have many favorite managers here particularly those who manage a signature campaign that pays in btc. But I dont want to mention their names because it might sound bias since I had the chance to work with them and not just base on my observation.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:40:10 AM

If i have to judge base on projects from all bounty managers there is no winner because every good bounty manager once promoted bad projects but if i have to judge base on sincerity and serious 'no nonsense' bounty managers there are only very few

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:48:41 AM

Best bounty managers are those who will not leave the hunters till the end of the campaign and always giving update on team and on the project till distribution is finished.  But i dont think  that theres manager  like that exist cause mostly bounty managers these days after bounty ended they will also end thier obligation as bounty manager.
Best bounty managers are those that will keep updating bounty hunters about the project after bounty ends, the only person that so this is bubbalex, this makes lot of sense and it means he picked bounty projects carefully and he support the projects too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hirngespenst

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:06:36 PM

Best bounty managers are those that will keep updating bounty hunters about the project after bounty ends, the only person that so this is bubbalex, this makes lot of sense and it means he picked bounty projects carefully and he support the projects too

Yes, you are right. Bubbalex is a good guy and he did improve a lot within a short time. He always updates about what's going on with his managed bounties. I did his some bounties, most of them were failed to be big, but last year Ferrum did well. I have a plan to do Cartesi of him, as this looks better!

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:58:38 PM

The last bounty from bubbalex that became successful is Ferrum, after noticing how successful the project was i promoted Lucem Fund from bubbalex and the project dumped, i was too late to sell now it's worthless, no matter how good a bounty manager is, once in a while bad projects will come around

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:08:57 PM

If you are to give a highest rating to a bounty manager who would that be? the top one on my very list is @bubbalex, why? because even when bounty ends this bounty manager still follows all the projects he managed and when any new updates occurs he still spread the news for his bounty hunters

And moreover this guy never tampered with bounty rules, once no KYC will always remained no KYC, so what about you guys?

I remember Hhampuz doing a bounty campaign in ICO and he handles it so well, so my vote is on my current who will be my past bounty manager, many bounty managers change their rules very often because they are paid to what they have instructed to do, they don't want to change the rule often but they are hired to follow instructions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: