Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty manager  (Read 868 times)
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:30:19 PM

Bubbalex, Arteezy and wapinter are the best on my lists of best bounty managers but they aren't that great link in the past, one thing stands out with these bounty managers and that is assurance of getting paid after bounty ends unlike many bounty projects that cheat, rules can be changed but not on bubbalex 's watch

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

I also like Bubbalex, as you said, the bounty rules of the Bubbalex manager are very simple, there are no kyc rules, that's what I like about him. Besides that, I think Bubbalex is also an honest manager, so I always join the bounty project he manages, even though there are only 2 bounty projects that I have participated from the  manager Bubbalex.
Besides Bubbalex, I also like Yahoo.
Bounty campaign going vanish. I think now last hope existence for me, i looking for two best managers bubbalex and Arteezy.rtx they managing legit projects. I am participating specially their campaign, bubbalex managed campaign allocated too much small budget but campaign will run a couple of months, you can not expect handsome payment. A lot of campaign continuously managing Arteezy.rtx manager, and mostly making payment.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:28:54 PM

Bubbalex, Arteezy and wapinter are the best on my lists of best bounty managers but they aren't that great link in the past, one thing stands out with these bounty managers and that is assurance of getting paid after bounty ends unlike many bounty projects that cheat, rules can be changed but not on bubbalex 's watch

May be those people have good connection in crypto world so they get enough info about projects, team or may be somehow they are involved with the projects. Other than that no manager will ever give any assurance of payment. Cause they usually are random person who are not part of the admin team. Rather bounty manager announce that if team dont pay, manager will not be responsible
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:31:30 PM

I think wapinter almost campaign is looks shady, many scammed bounty campaign managed by this guy, WPP is best one he managed but end of the day now it garbage project, i don't know one more success campaign. you can increase your list such yahoo62278(specialized for btc campaign), Arteezy.rtx is now dominating in the form as a bounty manager, a lot best campaign on pipeline he said that. Tokoin was big campaign it's also managed by arteezy.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:14:25 PM

I don't like Wapinter because of many bad reviews against him, arteezy is way better and the best on my mind is bubbalex, this guy never for once change bounty rules once the bounty starts or after the bounty ends, so far he is the best

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:40:53 AM

I see a lot Bounty Managers that are still active until now and I only chose a few of them which in my opinion are the best in managing bounties is Arteezy.rtx, yahoo62278 and Murat. maybe still there are many more but I like the way they three manage the bounties they manage because they looking are very professional and impressive in my eye.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 03:59:55 AM

I see a lot Bounty Managers that are still active until now and I only chose a few of them which in my opinion are the best in managing bounties is Arteezy.rtx, yahoo62278 and Murat. maybe still there are many more but I like the way they three manage the bounties they manage because they looking are very professional and impressive in my eye.

I work with yahoo and he's professionalism is quitely admirable since he manage those spams out specially on yobit campaign where there are so many users join everyday and imagine the hassle he get for scanning the spams and kicking them out.  Also with Murat I currently works on his camp which is running smoothly and he's good for my first view and I think he will became more effective campaign manager in future since he's reputation is growing up and companies will surely look at that as positive presence in their side.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:14:14 AM

Ive never worked yet with these guys aside from Arteezy. I can say Arteezy is the kind of manager who keeps following protocol and that's what makes him a good manager. Ive only heard of Yahoo as one of the best manager, or maybe the best of all but never try to join with his campaign yet.

But many of my friends admired him that much, so I can see also how he operates and clearly a professional. Murat, is also nice manager even though he still just starting to handle btc paid unlike from prominent here like Yahoo and Hhampuz. But these guys are all good in all way if you would compared to others that launching campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:57:36 PM

Ive never worked yet with these guys aside from Arteezy. I can say Arteezy is the kind of manager who keeps following protocol and that's what makes him a good manager. Ive only heard of Yahoo as one of the best manager, or maybe the best of all but never try to join with his campaign yet.

But many of my friends admired him that much, so I can see also how he operates and clearly a professional. Murat, is also nice manager even though he still just starting to handle btc paid unlike from prominent here like Yahoo and Hhampuz. But these guys are all good in all way if you would compared to others that launching campaign.
Yea I heard Yahoo is the best but nowadays this guy don't conduct new bounty projects anymore, we only have few trusted bounty managers around like julerz12 , Arteezy ,bubbalex, most new bounty managers are worse or don't want to learn that's why I don't follow them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: