Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3429 times)
Pawtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:55:20 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 09:16:46 PM by Pawtocol

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets.

Pawtocol helps pet owners collect and manage data about their pets collected from several different sources including IOT devices, vets and more. Users on the platform will always maintain control over the data about their pets.

Created by a team of animal lovers including data scientists, veterinarians, engineers, economists, and strategic advisors, Pawtocol provides a revolutionary new form of communication for the entire pet industry.

What Pawtocol Does

Help a global community of pet parents collect and process data about their pet's well-being through the use of sensors and professionals to help prevent illness through tailored care and nutrition instructions.

Gives users a Universal Pet Income (UPI Token) that compensates them for the value of the data they provide to the network.
UPI can be exchanged for products and services on the platform.

Helps eliminate predatory marketing practices while recommending medicines, foods, treats, and toys from providers proven to benefit
pet well-being.

How Pawtocol Does It

1. Rewarding Participation

• Traditional online networks have profited for years from users interacting with and helping to shape their platforms. Pawtocol will reverse this model by compensating users for their interactions, insights, and data.

Pawtocol also seeks to help businesses, vets, and pet-based services to reduce their advertising costs while still reaching the users who are best matched to their offerings.

Rewarding Users

In addition to getting UPI Tokens for participating, users will gain points, badges, ascend ranks, and increase their status on the network. All interactions with the platform will be gamified, fun, and enjoyable.

Rewarding Businesses

Participating businesses will benefit from targeted in-app recommendations and the opportunity to gain trust-boosting badges. Interaction with the network will put businesses directly in front of well-matched new customers.

2. Artificial Intelligence

• Pawtocol brings the worlds most powerful diagnostic databases and AI to pet owners and makes informed recommendations based on knowledge of their own pets. Pawtocol is your personal pet AI working in service of you and your pet. As it gets to know your pet, it's recommendations get smarter and smarter.

As your personal Pawtocol AI gets more advanced the entire network gets better at completing its goal of providing longer and happier lives for pets everywhere.

AI

The Pawtocol AI is the driving force behind your pet's well-being.

The insights and revelations provided by the AI's ability to analyze patterns and trends while assessing risk will change the way you care for your pets forever.

Recommendations

The AIs main goal is to analyze data and find trends that result in healthier pets.

You get information about these trends through unbiased product recommendations based on actual data about your pet.

3. IoT Technology

• Pawtocol is designed for the connected world and will launch the platform with it's first IoT device, Blockchain Dog tags. Pawtocol will help you collect data about your pets' medical records, the food you feed them, even the amount of exercise they get. If your pet is ever lost anyone with access to a phone will be able to see pertinent data about your pet, such as foods to avoid, where it lives and the reward for its safe return.

Pawtocol will maintain a simple method for connecting new sensors and devices to the platform to help increase the accuracy and usefulness of the data you collect.

Blockchain Dog Tags

Pawtocol dog tags are readable at a distance and transmit exactly what the owner wants people to know. This can include the pet's name, any medical conditions, return instructions and even a reward using blockchain technology.

New Devices

Future smart sensors on the Pawtocol network will be able to monitor diet, wake and sleep patterns, vital signs and exercise. Researchers will buy this valuable information directly from you which turns your pet's daily activities into monetizable data and better recommendations.

Universal Pet Income

The UPI Token is Pawtocol's official platform currency,
you can use it to buy products and services on the
platform or exchange it for real-world currency.

The concept behind Universal Pet Income is to turn
the traditional business model of data monetization
upside down and finally give users their fair share of
the income produced by the massive amount of data
they create and collect every day.

Our Team

The industry professionals behind the Pawtocol Platform

Our Partners

Our ever-growing network of pet-friendly businesses

team@pawtocol.com

1691 Michigan Avenue, Suite 310
Miami Beach, FL 33139

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pawtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:08:28 PM

reserve
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 05:38:09 AM

Seems like a nice project. Can you maybe make a discord server for Pawtocol? Would love to follow it over there.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
Gornostay

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:18:39 AM

Just about to buy tokens for me. When do the sales rounds start ?
And what will be the minimum contribution to this project ?
pogpjjqaqd3996

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:00:12 AM

I have not seen any competitors of this project and therefore I am sure that it will be in demand for every user . I would use this application myself. Cool
Gornostay

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:19:28 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:17:50 AM by mprep

It is an interesting project and I am sure that it will have a great future.
I would like to see how it will all work and how the application will look.

The fact that the project has so many partners it will be really cool. I think this is only the beginning, but I would like to set a road map in this topic.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

I enjoyed reading this news, hoping they could do well

Pawtocol will use blokchain technology to empower its users to own and monetize their pet's data while protecting the privacy and the best interests of all participants on the platform.

https://pawtocol.com/whitepaper/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pogpjjqaqd3996

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:38:08 AM

42% tokens are a reserve. Tell please for what this will be used ? I wish I could understand that.

Yes, this is an interesting economic model and it all needs to be understood. I think that the project will have a huge future.
Gornostay

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:03:39 AM

you say that there will be some recommendations for Pets, but who will check their quality ?

apparently there will be a system of any reviews. It will be very important. I have not seen anything like this on the market but some points will be very difficult to implement.
NguyenThu22

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:45:45 AM

Why did the team decide to engage in this direction ? That would be interesting to me. Do the team have any experience ?

I'm also interested in why the team decided to work in this direction. I think it's all very difficult to monetize.
pogpjjqaqd3996

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

Just about to buy tokens for me. When do the sales rounds start ?
And what will be the minimum contribution to this project ?

These are good questions. And I'm interested in when will the listing. That is, how long you will have to hold tokens to make a profit.
NguyenThu22

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

42% tokens are a reserve. Tell please for what this will be used ? I wish I could understand that.

It seems to be used as a reward for some kind of action in the network. I would like to read more about it.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:59:57 AM

Pawtocol's pet wellness-focused AI works to identify the causes of poor pet health and suggest alternative routes of care and nutrition before the problem becomes out of hand.
https://pawtocol.com/

Feel the usefulness of this project, see the official information here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1194145311977017345

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
NguyenThu22

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:06:06 AM

you say that there will be some recommendations for Pets, but who will check their quality ?

that would be interesting. That would be the maximum quality...
This is what is important for users. If you pay for information it must be of the highest quality.
pogpjjqaqd3996

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:50:52 AM

It seems to be used as a reward for some kind of action in the network. I would like to read more about it.

If I read the description correctly, you can get rewards for useful content. Which will be created by true fans of Pets.
exwilchodiff

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:47:02 PM

apparently there will be a system of any reviews. It will be very important. I have not seen anything like this on the market but some points will be very difficult to implement.

Perhaps there will be any feedback system. And the users themselves should be moderators in the network. It will be really correct and convenient.
dimon88877

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:10:23 PM

I enjoyed reading this news, hoping they could do well

Pawtocol will use blokchain technology to empower its users to own and monetize their pet's data while protecting the privacy and the best interests of all participants on the platform.

https://pawtocol.com/whitepaper/

I do not really understand who will need the personal data of your Pets? How it will all need to be monetized .
exwilchodiff

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:44:57 PM

I do not really understand what will generate income for users ?
Will it be part of the advertising revenue or how will it be generated ?
Petgoat2

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:05:40 PM

Where can I read what features the application will have ? It would be very interesting for me. As I understand it, the platform will have a very wide functionality.
dmitrii_87

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:20:25 PM

You write that you will use artificial intelligence.
But what it will be used for is not very clear to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: